an im sure a lot of people dont remember me
but im back an jus thought i let it be known
=]]

posted by  hhsrastler92

Welcome back dude. Where ya been?

posted by  Satty101

Welcome back! :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

I remember you lol, this forums pretty dead now days though...

posted by  GreekWarrior

you're another one of the people that left when I had like 30 posts:laughing:

welcome back

posted by  nighthawk

ya ive jus been caught up with work an wrestling an my new 11 month old baby brother. but now that im on summer break i have time to relax =]]

posted by  hhsrastler92

Hey, welcome back! Aren't you the gymnast or something? Ignor those who say this place is dead....just get posting, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

wrestler cliffy, wrestler...

posted by  Satty101

I'm sure he said he was bendy some time ago, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

Welcome back, bro. This forum is getting a little slower/fewer and fewer worthwhile things to reply to. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

He was a guy cheerleader, which everyone started making fun of him for until they realized how sweet it would be :laughing:.

posted by  chris_knows

yes i was a cheerleader ill admit it, but hell i made a lot of friends like that im not ashamed its who i am. an yes i wrestle too haha an at one point had a 92 camaro with a 350 small block in it, but funds were low an i got my 01 blazer for my birthday so i was like i can let it go, luckly enough i sold it to a life long friend who told me i can take it for a drive when ever id like, but $200 a month isnt bad for a teen to pay for a newer vehicle an what can i say i love my truck haha

posted by  hhsrastler92

Not bad at all. I pay 487 a month for the Cadillac. Not to mention insurance...525/6 months for my truck and 505/6 months for the Caddy.

posted by  Satty101

is it a thing over there that all young people borrow money for cars. I wasn't paying a car off until i was 23 .. and by that stage i was working, so paid my new mazda off in 18 months. Before then i would never have borrowed money for a car. ... cheapy for cash or borrow the folks'

posted by  windsonian

the way i see it is if i can make the money why not get the sence of ownership by payin for it on my own?

posted by  hhsrastler92

i didn't say it was bad... just asking... a higher percentage of people over there (rash generalisation based on limited exposure) seem to borrow money for cars when they're young, as compared with over here.

correct? no? ... gut feel?

posted by  windsonian

I think everyone over here borrows money for pretty much anything.

posted by  jedimario

I'd agree with that. Its just that everything is so much more expensive over here...:laughing:

posted by  Satty101

Everthing's expensive over there? You try living in the UK, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

that's why your lot always ends up over here, bumming around the backpacker lodges traveling on the pound.

posted by  windsonian

Funny you should say that actually, but my Brother-in-law is over there doing just that....:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

never been outta the U.S.......

posted by  hhsrastler92

Ive always heard the UK is more expensive but Ive only been to Islands out side of the US never really another continent. Im supposed to go to Italy and Germany this year, but with my luck Im sure somethin will come up and cancel my trip.

I have never borrowed money to buy a car, although I will be in feb when I buy my next car, probably not much, so I can pay it off by the end of the year though.

posted by  Enthusiast

I was bein sarcastic

posted by  Satty101

London never interested me to be honest. I've always wanted to go to Ireland and Australia...:mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

Ireland or australia would be nice

posted by  hhsrastler92

we don't want you's .... p1ss off!! :laughing:

posted by  windsonian

haha ima good guy, i stay outta trouble except for the occasional speeding ticket, just keep a close eye on your daughters :laughing:

posted by  hhsrastler92

all them daughters i have ...... how old do you think i am?!!?

posted by  windsonian

60....:orglaugh:

posted by  Satty101

bitch

posted by  windsonian

lol i just ment parents in general haha

posted by  hhsrastler92

Your Message