pregnancy

Home  \  Off Topic  \  pregnancy

for those of you who dont know, my wife is pregnant with our second child and is over due. i was wondering if any of you guys (and gals) know of anything to speed up the process. she is miserable, and we both want him out before i kill someone :orglaugh: . we have tried everything from bumpy rides to rough sex. anyone got any ideas??????? :orglaugh:

posted by  glagon1979

maybe go an have her induced? thats what my mom did an her water broke right before they had the chance to induce her

posted by  hhsrastler92

the soonest they can get her in would be next monday

posted by  glagon1979

ouch, is she a mean pregnant woman? haha my mom threw pizza at me haha

posted by  hhsrastler92

ouch is right. no shes not mean, just craby and kinda bitchy. mostly because she doesnt sleep and we also have a 2 year old that gets up at the but crack of dawn.

posted by  glagon1979

The baby is not ready to come out.. Patience! ....There is nothing really that's going to get the baby out unless prescribed by her dr. I was over 3 weeks late and look how well I turned out! Aug 6 was my Mom's due date... Didnt pop out until Sept 1.

posted by  SyntheticTrust

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't have said that.

posted by  Satty101

i've heard that hot curries do the trick

posted by  windsonian

You mean the two are different? :laughing:

I thought you were joking when you said that, lol...My wife informs me that it's quite true though....:ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

haha well good luck, but its all worth it after their born, my baby brother jus turned 1 on july 5th, he walks around yellin at the top of his lungs haha hes gonna be a lil hell raiser jsu like his two brothers

posted by  hhsrastler92

Hey dude- I am guessing the baby has arrived? Give us an update!

posted by  boothe

He's probably well underway with the joys of fatherhood....He hasn't been in for a couple of weeks so he's either bored or has other commitments, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

awww...I wanna see pics!!!!

posted by  SyntheticTrust

we had the baby. 8lbs 2oz 21 1/2 inches long. born 7:03am sunday. i'll post pics when i get to work tomorrow.

posted by  glagon1979

Congratulations! I was to say dn't just wait for the baby to come out. MUst have her checked again since overdue could harm the baby.

posted by  magnum69

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j298/glagon1979/pic1.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j298/glagon1979/pic.jpg

i think these are the day after he was born.

posted by  glagon1979

Many congratulations to you, Glagon! :rock:

posted by  Cliffy

Congrats :clap:

BTW The date on your camera's off by a couple of years lol.

posted by  chris_knows

yeah, i hate that camera.

posted by  glagon1979

Congrats!:thumbs:

Is it just me or does that kid have an awful lot of hair for a newborn?

posted by  giant016

congrats!!!!!!!!!!

its amazing when there that small, it feels like the whole world stops then they're layin on your chest sleepin. jus wait lol an about 8 months haha they start crawlin an walkin an raisin hell haha yellin out anything they can get out of their vocal chords haha

enjoy it, it's a great thing =]]

posted by  hhsrastler92

Some babies have alot of hair from birth, alot have hairy arms too, lol.....Or maybe that's just the odd one or two (just Brits maybe? lol)

posted by  Cliffy

A lot of babies come out with a lot of hair, but most of it will fall out as they get a little older, then grow back. Just one of those crazy things I guess? Congrats on the new baby Glagon.

posted by  97Talonchik

Congrats!!!

posted by  boothe

Not really, I had tons of hair when i was born. But i also have the thickest hair out of everyone else i know.

posted by  struTTinTelloS

Congrats!!!! Hope you have fun being a daddy again. He is totally cute!

posted by  struTTinTelloS

Your Message