Pinks

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Pinks

So I got done with my run tonight and flipped on the TV to watch while I was stretching. Nothing on TV so I turned to Pinks the TV show. I could deal with it for 15 min so I watched.... long enough to watch the DB who hosts the show try to show off on a crotch rocket and wipe out:clap: . I must say I thought he was even more of a DB at that moment.

here is the the vid, kid of funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gth09KEdkQ

posted by  Voda48

ahahahahaha

posted by  GreekWarrior

Oh man we went and raced on Pinks All Out a while back and that guys is even a bigger douchebag in real life.

posted by  Enthusiast

I can imagine, like how he ripped off his shirt right away for scraps on his arm

posted by  Voda48

I like the way he hosts this show and doesnt know SH@T about cares and it extremely obvious, on one of the early epiodes he said okay heads up and this guy gets 3 links. I was like come on buddy its not heads up if someone gets links.

posted by  Enthusiast

do you mean lengths?

posted by  Voda48

i remember that episode where he wiped out... kinda old. but its so funny everytime... hes such an id10t

posted by  mazda6man

He reminds me of an even more retarded version of vin diesel....if that's even possible.

posted by  GreekWarrior

yeah, but at the same time a wanna be vin diesel

posted by  mazda6man

Although the guy does seem like kind of a tool on the show, I don't think he's all that bad. In interviews hes admitted to not being that much of a car guy. He liked the idea of the show and wanted to learn. Why they picked him as a host...I don't know. But if I were in his shoes I would've done the same.

posted by  giant016

Your Message