Videos of car shows in your neighborhood

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Videos of car shows in your neighborhood

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=535511 7

This is everyday life in St. Pete pretty much lol, but they have some nice cars, I live right where they were and it was one of the best car shows i've seen in a while. Post up vids of your shows!

posted by  99integra

Haha a wannabe funk master flex. Ive always hated hosts like that, especially big C for street fury or something like that.

posted by  Enthusiast

bunch of donks...man you guys have some white trashy people down there..

Here are ours

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bHJ43bxfNYM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GqntFBzuUJg&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=340EioO_bTo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m7vYVNDB280

posted by  newyorker

and we don't like northerners..

posted by  99integra

thats fine lol. all im sayin is u guys have some real southern shit down there that i didnt expect out of florida more of like louisiana and georgia...i like the meets up here tho

posted by  newyorker

white trash?

posted by  99integra

thats just a bunch of brothas and wanna-be rappers chillin in a parking lot. :orglaugh:

posted by  glagon1979

boring :banghead:

posted by  glagon1979

What do you mean by southern shit?

posted by  Enthusiast

s'what i want to know

posted by  99integra

i think he means the way the cars and trucks look down there. there is a different feel for what "enthusiasts" do to their vehicles. i know we dont have to many of them up here. all we have is ricers and muscle cars, not too much of the "bling bling" up here.

posted by  glagon1979

not quite...just a bunch of thugs seein who got the biggest rims and the most chrome

posted by  newyorker

yes...cleanly tuned cars and exotics are boring:banghead:

posted by  newyorker

we dont get a lot of donks up here...that meet looks like a giant drug dealer convention

posted by  newyorker

A giant drug dealer convention eh?

posted by  99integra

Now why is that??? I know a kid that went to wyotech that drove a fully tuned eagle talon tsi one day and then a 2000 buick regal with rims and a sound system and all that "drug dealer street hustlin gangsterness" and you know what. He was a normal kid who liked to customize cars and tune others. If I had the money I'd buy a truck as a project and dump it and all that does that make me a drug dealer no. However by what you said made you a stereotypical retard.

posted by  Spanky2324

regal with rims is one tihng. a bunch of thugs with donks is another

posted by  newyorker

c'mon spanky... there are many more things that make him a retard than just that...

posted by  dodger65

yes they are. at least to me they are. remember, i have a right to my own opinion

posted by  glagon1979

yes...yes you do...and so do i...and I say that the video steve posted looks like a bunch of thugs and hoodlums, with ugly ass cars. I dindt see any pitbulls but maybe i didnt look close enough

posted by  newyorker

watch it again. and i agree with you on what steven posted. to me a car show is classics and hot rods, but thats just me. i would rather look at a 1970 chevelle over a tuned euro anything

posted by  glagon1979

I like going to those shows, and I like the cars, as well as all real enthusiasts..the people in his video arent enthusiasts though. I can apretiate any car as long as its well done..to me when the rim doesnt fit in the wheelwell, or you have to lift the car to make them fit...thats a red flag. this doesnt apply to lifted trucks nad jeeps and such though

posted by  newyorker

Reading some of the posts here made me want to view Steve's video, lol. Not my kind of music, and the cars were somewhat "excessive" in some parts, but each to their own I guess!

posted by  Cliffy

Well to each their own I love donks, bubbles, and boxes. Still there was no reason to add in "i didn't see any pitbulls in there but i didn't look close enough", or "drug dealer convention".

posted by  99integra

maybe you living there it seems normal, but for philly, when we see that kinda car drivin down the street with that kinda music on, it usually only means 1 thing..drug dealer..i guess we have just learned to see it that way but im sure its not the case 100% of the time...post pix of the ranger man

posted by  newyorker

Do you guys also run into the house hide under the table and call the cops since it seems to be your so high class. Your being an a**hole with all these smart ass comments. Yeah and when I see a Honda driver like you I look for spiky hair and an upside down visor or when i start running into the house thinking a swarm of bees coming i just realize it's hondas racing.

posted by  Spanky2324

1. no...we dont have hoodlums around this area, but i get along well with everyone..its a matter of knowing what to say when certain people are around and what not to
2. i dont wear visors
3. you owned a prelude so shut up

posted by  newyorker

Ok my prelude had exhaust and it came with it. I didn't put that on. That car was my commuter car till I could get a real car so no I'm not the one that needs to shut up it's you.

posted by  Spanky2324

yea but you could have had a stock muffler put on for cheap if it really bothered u..im happy with my civic and there no fart can on it. just stop arguing youre not going to win

posted by  newyorker

It didn't bother me I knew I wouldn't have that car for that long. Argue what. That your a retard that can't accept that some people can't live as high class as you and put rims that don't fit on cars? I won already by not being the forum retard who thinks his honda owns all. Get a life.

posted by  Spanky2324

my honda doesnt own all and i know that...but what steve posted was just repulsive. this argument is going to go on and on and on till the end of time

posted by  newyorker

What are you talking about your honda own nothing execpt the slowest car on CF award

posted by  Enthusiast

Geez guys, can't we all just learn to accept each others differences in opinion or way of life? Don't give me any of that "freedom of speach" rubbish either, that's far too over played around here!

posted by  Cliffy

:clap:

Although I'll throw the freedom of speech card in as well. I think people just need thicker skins. People get their panties in a bunch when a type of car is associated to drug dealers, but nobody gets offended if I said a lot of old people drive Buicks...slowly...with the blinker on...the entire way to church.

posted by  giant016

Your Message