HELLO??? Anyone home?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  HELLO??? Anyone home?

Does ANYONE use these forums anymore? I swear there have been 5 total posts between yesterday and today.

I am about to create a rival website...although it wouldn't be much competition !!!

Jeesh. Just close it down or sell it already.

posted by  Bronxie

Gotta agree there. It's the worst it's ever been. It seems like it's been going downhill and downhill.

I remember when I joined like 2.5 years ago (give or take, I don't remember). It was SO much more active than now.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Flame wars that seems to be a regular occurrence on here does not help.

posted by  thefonz

yeah, probably a few people out on vacation lol

it doesnt bother me much though, I just look around pretty much every day and post whenever :laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

I knew it would die when I left.

I am the "straw that stirs the drink."

posted by  Bronxie

Is that all you have to add? Complaints? Your last couple of posts have been nothing but bitchin' and whining. SHUT THE F*CK UP

posted by  What

Freedom of speech buddy...I can say what I want, where I want, and when I want and there isn't jack sh*t you can do about it. In fact, it makes me feel even better that it apparently pisses you off.

On the other hand, I appreciate you stalking my last couple of posts. Once again you prove to follow me more than I follow you. Thanks a lot...it feels great to know that I have my own little b*tch.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

This is a privately owned forum. There is no such thing as freedom of speech here.

posted by  PontiacFan27

Privately owned by who? When was the last time the owner was here?

Even so, What isn't a mod. He cannot control a word of what I say.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

When the Admin was last here is niether here nor there, it is still a privately owned Forum. I have logged in today for the first time in two whole days and can confirm that's it's ALOT more active than a few weeks ago....Hold on, I see a pattern emerging here.....Can anybody see it also? I'll give you a clue, it comes and goes once every few months.

Also, Bronxie, at least post your threads in the correct section, even if they are just to have a whine! :thumbs:

Another thing, Bronxie. You do realise that a web forum doesn't gain hundreds of active users over night, don't you?

posted by  Cliffy

I am the pattern.

posted by  What

no you are an idiot:banghead:

posted by  newyorker

yeah, but he's not alone in that regard :mrgreen:

posted by  windsonian

Man I've been wanting to use this pic for a while now:
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/2875/owntcopyky9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Shot at 2007-07-23

posted by  Spanky2324

No...no.......no...?
!!!!!!!!

Well, Mr. I-faked-a-broken-condom-story-to-subliminally-inform-the-forum- of-my-sex-life...I am your idol. I AM...THE

posted by  What

no youre just a toolbag, and at least i have a sex life...since you love yourself so much stick it up your ass...that is of course if you can reach might want to hit puberty first

posted by  newyorker

Alright now I def see why this forum really has no positive activity in a while. All these damn flame wars. It's kinda like walking into a restaurant and seeing a couple fighting about sometihing and you just turn around and leave thinking nevermind this ain't a good time to come here.

posted by  Spanky2324

No, you aren't seeing sh*t. "Flame" wars haven't downed the forums. Stop being typical.

All of my posts are positive. Don't I make you smile?

posted by  What

Im with What, New Yorker is a damn retarded as douchebag.

posted by  Enthusiast

Im here

posted by  SyntheticTrust

..no?

posted by  windsonian

Mines better.

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/6227/ownedbz5.jpg

posted by  Mathew

lol that happened to me at work the other day, the guy was really drunk an the lady was pissed off, so they walked an my manager called the cops an the guy went downtown haha

oh ya by the way i still got a $2 tip haha

posted by  hhsrastler92

I remember that story mathew from way back when about those teens. Nice ownt pic as well.

posted by  Spanky2324

I remember that too...Thought it looked familliar, lol.

I have seen...

posted by  Cliffy

yellow writing is fun.

posted by  GreekWarrior

Maybe the reason there's not as much activity is because of all the "PostWhoreRage," or "NewbSlaming," as some call it.

Some people post for the first time, and then a "PostWhoreRager," will say "you stupid fff......ffff why don't you be more specific with your fff.........fff question you ffff idiot." And then the "stupid ffff....ffff Newb," never comes back.

Just because you have posted alot of words in this forum, doesn't mean you were born with an engine instead of a penis!

...................................................................What?

posted by  DavidReuben

it happened to me, but it was vwhobo instead of what

im still here everyday

posted by  nighthawk

Your Message