I say we ban "what"

Home  \  Off Topic  \  I say we ban "what"

Got this in PM

Nice PM there cockboy, but youre still a loser.

This douche contributes nothing and just runs around talking shit...and he hasnt even shown us any pictures of him and his "girlfriend"

ban!

posted by  newyorker

I say no ban

when it comes to a forum personality, he rivals the hobo

i really dont mean any offense newyorker but " my dick is bigger than your future" had me laughing in my seat

posted by  nighthawk

I thoroughly enjoyed the "my dick is bigger than your future" line as well.

Honestly, grow a pair. At least he had the decency to take it to PM rather than start a thread about it.

posted by  giant016

yeah that was a great laugh, ban what for what again?

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

And.... that's cause for a ban??

I've actually noticed some posts with intelligence from him recently too...

posted by  windsonian

I agree. I too have noticed a change in his attitude. Albeit a very slight one. And for the record, yes that is cause for a ban. I am a strong believer in that there's two sides to every story though, so I'll reserve judgement.

Newyorker, why did he send that PM? Was it just random? I'll drop him a line and advise him about the error of his ways, and gain his version of events too. His response will influence the outcome of the situation a great deal also. I really couldn't care less how controversial a ban might be. If it's warranted, it'll be done. Having said that, I havn't seen the two wandering Supermods lately and it would appear that us mere mortals (myself and tbax) are going it alone.....Sense of irony? Or my imagination? Either way, the reccomendation will be made and I'll let you know via PM what has occured. I'll get the tin hat ready incase he ends up with another ban.

posted by  Cliffy

Not showing pics of you and your girlfriend is cause for a ban?? C'mon Cliffy, please....

posted by  windsonian

Sorry, I meant the PM, not the part you quoted, lol....My mistake. :oops:

Side note:

tbax, if you read this, please delete some PMs, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

NewYorker and I exchanged a series of PMs started by me when I offered the turbo things he needed. He fired back with insults, and eventually it became him making a racial insult about my girlfriend because I'm dating a black girl.

Then I sent that PM he posted and the rest is homo-history.

posted by  What

nothin wrong with interracial..

posted by  99integra

The girl you posted was white actually, and when did I make racial insults about your girl...you are a piece of garbage, and il say that for everyone to see, dont try to make shit up to "redeem" yourself cause you are a lowlife pathetic piece of crap.

Yes cliff, that PM was completely out of nowhere

posted by  newyorker

freakin kids

posted by  07exlv6

So that means his dick is at least 4 mm long?

posted by  Mathew

It's really no wonder there is lack of "intelligent" life here due to the prominence of childish whining in posts about who called who what name. Get over it and move on.

posted by  97Talonchik

Get the hell out of here. For doing what? Saying "dick"? He calls everyone a bitch in the immediate forums. Why should it be any different in a PM?

I agree with nighthawk. I look forward to reading his posts almost as much as I do VWHOBO's. So cut the bullshit Cliffy. If you're going to ban What for calling someone a bitch then you might as well gather your testicles in a bigger sack and start handing out bans to just about anyone who has corrected some know it all p.o.s twerp using offensive language. (This would include me too).

What may say some offensive things(that are extremely funny), but he contributes FACTUAL information which is all I really give a shit about. You can be the biggest asshole in the world. But if what you preach is correct then more power to you.

Stop being little girls and grow up. This is what happens when you let little boys use the internet. :cussing:

posted by  DSMer

I say lick my left nut.

posted by  GreekWarrior

Since you were begging...

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/1213/222os4.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/7867/shannon0raa0.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1962/table001dh2.jpg

...she looks white?

I'm not going to get into a sissy match with you. Stop being a bitch. I didn't ask for you or any other people to get banned.

posted by  What

You know, I refused to visit the forum all summer long. People had been arguing over the dumbest of things for too long, every day. The first day I came back, it was a post by What that was the very first one that I saw with any common sense and actual intelligence included in it. He's always had that type of smartassed attitude, but that's what makes him who he is, like a huggable teddy bear that wakes up in the middle of the night to plot against its owner along with Furbees.

Does he sometimes go about things the wrong way? Yeah, but sometimes people also ask for it. Would it be better for him to calm down just a tad bit more? Yeah, just a tad bit, but it's his random outbursts of witty insults that make us all laugh. Just warn him as usual while patting him on the back for another good laugh :thumbs:

posted by  Inygknok

You posted pix of a different girl before, and I never made any racial insults towards her and you know it so dont talk shit. BTW whats her name?

posted by  newyorker

This is kind of irrelevant, but why is there a black line through the middle picture?

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Sending abusive PMs in general is cause for a ban. I don't need to justify any decisions, but then, I can't actually ban people....Like I keep saying. Lets face it, without solid proof it's just NYer's word against What's. Nobody will be banned this time, but only because there's no evidence to suggest that anybody is telling the truth. Also because Satty seems to have disappeared, and Bav appears not to bother with this place anymore....I'm not going to even mention our awol admin.

posted by  Cliffy

I would be more worried about the knife picture than the line :orglaugh:

On a side note, What are you a knife collector?

posted by  Voda48

She's beautiful What I can't believe you could get someone that looked that good. :laughing: :wink2:

posted by  99integra

I cant believe you take his word for it

posted by  newyorker

I believe everything What says but thats just me

I actually dated a girl that looked oddly similiar to her too

posted by  nighthawk

He's posted a pic of her in the Post your pic thread before. What does it matter who he's dating anyways? What is your fascination with What?

posted by  97Talonchik

To hide personal information.

For a brief period I was into knives and ninja weapons. I'm not a real knife collector, but here is what I own.
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4307/img3864ft4.jpg

Come on dude. If you just ask, I can teach you to be like me.

posted by  What

Yeah she has my name tatted on her wrist. What doesn't want anyone to know about it:orglaugh: .

No, seriously. This thread is starting to get weird. Pictures of women with knives. Then pictures of more knives... I think Voda wants to rid himself of one of his testicles to be more like Lance. :mrgreen:

No thank you. But I will gladly arrange for you to have Voda's testicle.

posted by  DSMer

So you wanna ban What for him trying to sell you tubo parts for your car that you wanna turbocharge??? And you get angry cause you can't see pics of his gf???? Come on newyorker quit being a little girl. Since I joined and seen Whats first attitude to now he has changed for better i'd say he even defended you in your silly honda thread when others were bashing you. Anyways What shouldn't be banned and DSMer are those real underwear so I can grab my gf a pair:hi:

posted by  Spanky2324

Yeah they are real pantys. But if your girlfriend wears a pear then I guess I'm going to put myself on her market. :laughing:

posted by  DSMer

Hey hey now easy there buddy:smoke:

posted by  Spanky2324

Quit whining like a bitch newyorker. Still the same as always.

posted by  Benson

Your Message