360 Anyone

Home  \  Off Topic  \  360 Anyone

How many of us own a Xbox 360 on here. I was just wondering cause I picked one up and being that winter is coming up I plan to stay holed up in my house so if anyone does play on live whats your gamertag??? Mine is Spanky2423

posted by  Spanky2324

i have a ps2 :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I bought one at the beginning of August. There's a shitload of games arriving that I plan on buying. I hadn't been into video games like this in years. My username is the same as here and every other place.

I have a question though. My white controller that came with the 360 got messed up just after 1 week of use. It never fell or anything, but the X, B, and A buttons stopped responding. My friend lost the bag in which I had the receipt in... well, his mom did after she thought it was just trash, but I still blame him. Anyhow, EB wouldn't swap my controller without a receipt, even though one of the store clerks recognized me and I had paid with my credit card (evidence in the monthly bill). So, can I just send my controller to Microsoft and have them fix it up for me? Or will I have to just send it to a local repair shop that handles game console repairs?

posted by  Inygknok

Maybe call Microsoft and see. They have a 3 year warranty under your console so they should send out your controller. I think if you sent it to a game repair place it would be just as costly as buying a new one so if all else fails buy a new one. I'll be sure to add you though.:thumbs:

posted by  Spanky2324

my gamertag is varybarry11

posted by  varybarry

Accepted you a few days ago. We should play GoW someday.

I already bought a new controller after about a few days. Exactly 1 day after the original controller went fubar. But, since I could now own 2 controllers instead of just 1, might as well do something about it. I'll give MS a call today when I get home and see what they'll tell me to do. I'll be sure to relay the message so anyone else who happens to go through the same thing already knows what to do.

posted by  Inygknok

I'm def down for some gears. I'm trying to set up a final hoorah of gears matches the weekend before halo 3 comes out if your interested.

posted by  Spanky2324

ive got a 360! (gamertag = JamieDonut1987) :laughing:

posted by  True_Brit

Sounds like fun. I'll try to get some of my friends to join up too. It's a pity that I only got my 360 late in the summer and couldn't do much in gears. Though, I did manage to rack up almost 2k kills in a month. Pity Annex kills doesn't count towards the "Seriously..." achievement :ohcrap:. And I think they don't count towards the individual weapon achievements either.

posted by  Inygknok

PeteButter

Call him numerous bitches. He only plays Gears of War. Tell him Colt is his master. Tell him he is your master. Because he is.

But in the end...it's me over everything.

posted by  What

x2

Ratchet and Clank 4EVAH!!!!!!1

posted by  Mathew

I've got a 360, but it's getting repaired right now:banghead: (http://www.ikeyless.com) At least Microsoft took it in no questions asked and paid for the shipping. Other than that, it is a pretty great system with a solid library of games (though they are still seriously lacking in the RPG department, though that's steadily improving).

~SolsticeMan~

posted by  solsticeman2

You didn't mean Spanky2324, did you?

posted by  67Coronet383

no because i screwed up and did 2423 so thats what it is.

posted by  Spanky2324

Your Message