Grandpa

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Grandpa

Passed on today at 3:30, he waited till everyone was out of the room and then he just stopped breathing. He had pancreatic cancer and he basically lived with it for more than 2 times the time they gave him to live because he wouldn't let go until everything was in order. Just givin ya'll an update. :ohcrap:

I'll be moving to Ohio October 28th and taking an FMLA for work and comin back a month later. Just to help my grandma get settled and everything

posted by  99integra

So sorry to hear that Teggs. From what I've observed here at CF, you seemed very close to him.

posted by  Cliffy

he was more like a father to me

posted by  99integra

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everyone in your family will be okay..

posted by  chris_knows

Sorry for your loss.

posted by  thefonz

sorry about the loss. what part of ohio?

posted by  hhsrastler92

piqua, right between sydney and somethin i forgot. its a very small town

posted by  99integra

oh damn, well if your in columbus an need a place to crash or you jus wanna take a break from all the pressure you can come chill with me. my parents wouldnt mind

posted by  hhsrastler92

thanks man, shit its not too far from columbus so we could chill sometime. i'm drivin my cavvy up there so i'll have a vehicle, hopefully i can manage in the snow. :doh:

posted by  99integra

I doubt there will be snow in that area till December, but it will be pretty cold. I'd suggest bringing a jacket.

posted by  chris_knows

Sorry to hear that man. My grandma just died a few days ago of cancer as well. She lives in Oregon.

posted by  Spanky2324

Sorry to hear that, Spanky! :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

cancer is an ugly disease. it took my mother from me a little over 5 years ago. i miss her very much.

posted by  glagon1979

haha dont worry bout snow for a while haha, even at that i mean we dont get it that bad. but bring some warm clothes it gets a lil chilly up here

posted by  hhsrastler92

Your Message