hot ass cars from work that i drive

Home  \  Off Topic  \  hot ass cars from work that i drive

s2000
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6446/image264ga3.jpg
Nice interior with a/f and boost guage, and hes not a ricer the car scared my pants off
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6600/image266qt4.jpg
The setup..capable of up to 20psi felt much faster than my brother's s2000, wasnt really watching the boost guage much though
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/347/image267yr0.jpg

and off topic 2 other faves of mine from last weekend
rsx-s
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/9279/image255zj9.jpg
Mercedes s500 (yes I parked this and did a damn good job too :))
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6545/image256gm6.jpg
enjoy

there are so many other nice cars im doing a private job tomorrow so i will definately take some..kinda thought they would be darker though so i stopped takin em but i will resume

posted by  newyorker

Sweet!...Where do you work?

posted by  chris_knows

I do valet parking all over the area. Today im working a private job at a golf course, they have a big wedding, and I hear its cake and great pay. only downside is i started work yesterday at 6pm and came home at 3am

posted by  newyorker

If you're just a valet, shouldn't you rephrase this to say, "hot cars from work that I get to park"?

posted by  97Talonchik

worked a private party today at a 4 million dollar house. all upscale luxury and sports cars. S550, 750il, m3, carrera, audi a8, lexus and acura galore, vw, etc. About 50 cars total. Started work at 6, ended at 11:30. car owners gave decent tips we made out with 65 a person, and then the owners of the house gave us 100 each so that made our night :). we even got to eat with them very nice people :)

posted by  newyorker

Lol. The kid is so proud of his parking job :clap: Anybody who has a driver's license should be able to park any car properly, dumbass.

And not to burst your little fantasy bubble, but I've driven most of those and some way nicer cars, and actually to destinations, not to the parking lot.

posted by  Mathew

well half of the people i know wouldnt be able to get an s500 mercedes into a parking space straight, let alone backwards, or the s550 4motion I had last night, escalade, carrera, and 750li...shit a few of my friends wouldnt even be able to see over the wheel, or get as close to the car behind em as i can.

posted by  newyorker

You should be proud of yourself then. You're less dumb than your dumb friends.

posted by  Mathew

As most people with a driving license should agree, it's actually alot easier to reverse in to a space than go in forwards.

posted by  Cliffy

I disagree. Every time I try backing up, I end up like an inch from the car beside me, and can't get out lol. It's weird because I was great at it when I went to take my license test lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Only half of them. :laughing:

posted by  thefonz

It's easier to straighten up the car when reversing in....Orat least that's how I see it anyway, lol. I always get it right first time though, because I'm good like that :laughing:

I go in to spaces forwards if we are about to do alot of food shopping though because of boot (trunk...) access :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Or because you Brits don't drive anything bigger than a Pinto :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

I disagree with that whole license thing. I dont know how it is anywhere else but around where I live your allowed up to 15 strikes, points whatever you call them before you fail. We have so many idiots on our roads today it sucks and they act like it's your fault when there not paying attention when lane changing. Anyways ok you get to park nice cars woo hoo cookie for you:roll: I rather go up to oregon where my dad is a mechanic and get a job with him where you drive the cars afterwards and not just park them.

posted by  Spanky2324

If you know how to park, its much easier to reverse park. If you don't know how to park, you don't have a chance reverse parking.

posted by  Mathew

huh? .... so... which one is easier?

posted by  windsonian

my dad can park nose in, but when reverse gear comes into play he is a lost cause...if he parallels hes usually 2-3 feet from the curb and crooked too

posted by  newyorker

Damn...you were born from failure sperm.

posted by  What

I think I understand that, lol.

I drive a big car :wink2:

posted by  Cliffy

Are you one of those valet pricks that takes people's cars out without their permission ??

posted by  Car hippie

Did you forget that it was Newyorker who was parking the cars? He's too much of a pussy to do that.

posted by  97Talonchik

lol got him there. Yeah I always write down or take a picture of my mileage if it's going with someone else just so I know that their not taking my car for a joy ride.

posted by  Spanky2324

I used to take cars on looooong road tests when I worked at a Garage....I never got in to any trouble in that way though. I guess all of our customers were too trusting, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

I can somewhat agree with that because mechanics would take cars out and drive them and I've been at my dads shop before and the customer has told him after he fixed it to haul ass in it. Newyorker is supposed to just be "parking" cars anyways.

posted by  Spanky2324

lol that reminds me of the scene from Ferris Beuller's Day Off where the valet guys take his friend's car on a joy ride....and then they try to turn back the mileage by running the car in reverse :orglaugh:

posted by  boothe

almost.... it's not the valet doing the reversing though.

posted by  windsonian

Ideally there shouldn't be anything wrong with doing a thorough road test, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

we take some out because people come in a rush and leave in a rush so we are working all the time and when we have downtime we usually play cards

posted by  newyorker

Sometimes I'll be having a shitty day and then an M coupe comes in for an oil and filter or something, and I'll take it on a thorough roadtest to get it out of my system :thumbs:

posted by  Mathew

if a valet took my car farther than the parking lot i would have his balls in a jar on my desk although im not a nig enough loser to ever need a valet. and as a mechanic a road test should consist of at most an obdII cycle which can take some time and milage to do the proper procedures, which is why milage is clocked in and out in most shops, people arent as stupid as you think they are, be careful whos car your "joyriding" in. remeber the golden rule "treat others as you would want to be treated" do you want some snot nosed kid cruising in your car? no well dont do it, your ruin the reputation of people that try not to do that crap

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

At last, someone showing some maturity and responsibility in this thread. Maybe some others can learn.

posted by  thefonz

The most mileage ever incurred on my car under service was about 70 clicks, but that was a complete obdII test, as well as a fuel milage calculation(which they paid the fuel costs for)...next to that.....I've seen 5-6 kms on my car, depending on what it was in for. I've seen it as low as .6kms before. Then again, I also know the service manager at the dealership, so he knows I'd raise hell if there was unjustified mileage showing.

posted by  dodgerforlife

I always check the mileage of my car before I leave it because of ass holes like you.

That happened recently here in my neighboring town; guy was driving a Carrera GT that he fixed and wrapped it around a light pole. He claims he was going just 35mph, but the damage indicates otherwise.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12012006/news/regionalnews/from_440g_to_a_wreck _in_1_sec_regionalnews_dan_mangan.htm

http://www.dealbreaker.com/images/entries/hedgefundguycrashescarreragt.jpg

posted by  Car hippie

I wonder if his premium went up :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

assholes like me? in these parking lots and this city, you have more of a chance bumping your car than me, so shut up. Noone is forcing you to do valet, you can take a cab, or walk. All I know is bentley and maserati owners dont have a problem with me driving their cars, but you with your pos will thow a shit fit "no i dont want people parking my car!!". get a life you pussy, and stay out of my business

posted by  newyorker

1) No, dummy, sometimes you don't have a choice for valet

2) I am sure if you asked the Bentley and Maserati owners if you could take their cars for a spin they'd give a big, fat NO and tell the manager.

3) I prefer my car to any Bentley or Maser...especially considering that you can pick up a Maser for roughly $40k nowadays.

4) You posted your business online. Expect people to respond. That is kind of how the system works.

posted by  Car hippie

1. yes they do..they can turn around, park a few blocks away, and walk to the event. we had one owner with a porsche come in and he didnt wnat anyone else driivng his car and wanted to park in the lot we use, but that was a valet only lot, not a valet only event. He ended up parking a few blocks away and finding key marks on his car after the event, and tried to blame us, but he was the one that refused valet service, that was complimentary anyway, and having his car in a secured lot
2. who said i take them for a spin...we park the really expensive cars closer to the building, and away from the rest of the cars, and the main lot for that matter to assure that they are safe and sound. the cars of that caliber are also always in sight to make sure that none of the other valets take them out either.
3. haha suuuure
4. sure i know how it works, but theres no need to be a dick

Private house we worked
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4647/image270tv4.jpg

The 3 stars from lthe night
Maserati Quattroporte, Bentley Convertible, Bentley 4 door
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9976/image272me7.jpg

And a sign that I think is funny cause noone sees it anyway
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6009/image247lf4.jpg

posted by  newyorker

I get a good one about 2 or 3 times a week.

s2000
bunch of miatas (those are always fun)
Works Cooper
NA Cobra and a 03 Termi
TONS of RICERS (god I love those)
a few modded DSMs
modded MR2 turbo
bunch of C5s and C6s
Had a friends C6 Z06 but we werent servicing it he just told me to go get lunch and threw me his keys.
503whp LS2 GTO

posted by  Enthusiast

i dont care if i have a geometro or a veyron, no one is driving my car.

posted by  07exlv6

Oh yeah I forgot to say my favorite by far was a Geo Metro that I was told to deliberalty drive hard. Customer said when hes really dogging it the new struts we put on make some noise, and boy wwas I trying to hear that sound.

No tach sucked though. The 4 wheel drifts behind best buy had the installers laughing though.

posted by  Enthusiast

i heard they are actually pretty fun to kill

posted by  07exlv6

Ooh we had a Cooper Works traded in and I did the checkover on it. Lets just say I made sure it drove right :thumbs:

posted by  Mathew

They have the most horrible throttle response of any car Ive ever driven.

posted by  Enthusiast

my friend owns a RSX custom.. lol there really not that uncomin or expenisve i was looking at a stock Rsx gold leather ect ect. for 12g(but i could have hasseld the guy for 8-9G) like a week ago.. only thing was it needed a new transmition.. aparently some idiot at the dealership cant drive standerd lol =D hey less money from me lol. :thumbs:

posted by  TazCanDrive

Your Message