Take a stab at my final mod

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Take a stab at my final mod

So...what did I order for the 01 civic?? 5-7 month wait, from japan..chris_knows wanted me to make this so put your guesses in il reveal it once enough people guess the right thig

posted by  newyorker

'Nuff said.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

you know what man? you can take that and shove it up your ass just cause some poeple have nice cars and are actually spending money on them doesnt grant you the right to talk shit. maybe you wouldnt do it, thats fine and dandy, but that doesnt mean you have to run your mouth...kthnxbi

posted by  newyorker

I'm glad you consider your family sedan better than my famile sedan. I'm also glad you want to throw away money on it. I'm not "talking sh*t" and not giving you sh*t because of your car or what you do with it. I'm giving you sh*t because 80% of things you say are pure b/s.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

To you it might be throwing money away, to me tinting and putting a system in your moms car is a waste of money...but thats the route you took and this is the route i am taking. I told you that my suspension and tires were the best money spent and that they work great, and because you dont drive standard, i even offered to take you for a ride...let me know when you will be here, and after the ride along you wont say it was a waste.

posted by  newyorker

are u selling it?
JDM Front end?
JDM engine?

posted by  V-Tec

Not selling
JDM front end only differed in headlights not having an orange corner piece

posted by  newyorker

Turning this into a winter beater and getting some chains to put on the tires

posted by  Voda48

:banghead:

posted by  newyorker

Therefore its #3.

posted by  Mathew

you're going to wait 5-7 months for a front fascia from japan?

I could walk to canadian tire right now and spend 30 bucks on a cherrybomb glasspack for my buick and have it mounted for school tomorrow morning, thats my idea of throwing some money into a car :laughing:

I just dont do that, my money goes towards keeping the body clear of rust, keeping the paint nice, gas, oil, whatever little thing I might need, ( new brake shoes yesterday for 40 bucks)

you need to get a project car badly, unless there is nowhere you can put it which I think is chris_knows's problem if I remember right

EDIT-- just noticed its not the front end you're getting, but everything still stands pretty much

posted by  nighthawk

this IS my project...just gota wait for this shit to come around and itl be awesome

posted by  newyorker

I meant you probably shouldn't use your only car as project car

posted by  nighthawk

oh...well this isnt going to be in till next summer maybe even sometime towards the end of it...there are some supporting mods to be done and such that i will have to save for

posted by  newyorker

Dude...you are missing the f*cking point. I am NOT saying anything because I think you are throwing money away pointlessly.

Thus, everything you say is doubted.

EDIT: A new engine from Japan? Are you kidding me? No one with a triple digit IQ is going to believe this.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

:clap: your argument is compelling, but the fact remains...believe it or not its about what i want, and what i did. you will see in due time

posted by  newyorker

NYer, I fully support people modding their cars, but I'm with Nissan. You need less "this is what I want to do" type threads and more "this is what I did" type threads. If you're not doing this untill next spring, you'll probably debate selling your car 5X before that.

posted by  giant016

lol youd think so but the car is staying cause i counted all the money I already have in it and including the cost of the car its 12k lol not including this final step. i already have a deposit down for the thing, so its all fine and dandy

posted by  newyorker

Wait, didn't you buy the car for like 7K? So you have 5K of mods in it?

posted by  Nissan_Altima

I got the car for 6500
2 diff stereos
tint
recent repair work
past maintenance
6 sets of wheels and tires
alignments
suspension
lighting
engine
drivetrain
etc.etc. you get the idea i can outline it all since im so full of it

posted by  newyorker

I don't think oil changes and anything other than your current set of wheels and tires should count lol.

I'm guessing a K20A is the huge purchase?

posted by  chris_knows

im going to guess and say the only thing that this car doesnt have yet but definately needs is..............

http://www.wickedbodies.net/Hyper/Honda/HN85.jpg
http://www.wickedbodies.net/Hyper/Honda/HN88.jpg
http://www.wickedbodies.net/Hyper/Honda/HN89.jpg

a ricer wing....?????

posted by  adamc44

Its a motor and I dont see why hes ordering it from japan.
Most honda motors are readily available in america. Ive know of quite a few supliers that can even get JDM spec ones to you in a couple weeks.
The only ones Ive seen a big shortage of are true integra type r motors.

I think they are like a b18 something something.

I hope your not planning on a K series swap either, they are a bitch.

Notice he normally avoids responding to posts were people say engine.

posted by  Enthusiast

maybe you are thinking of the b18b or b18c...honda engines usually have a letter after their numerical but i might be wrong...yes you can get a lot of JDM parts here in the USA, but after markup and fees, they are very pricey...for example, JDM taillights on passwordjdm.com for my car are 390...the same company that quoted me for my order said that shipped the same lights would be 200.

posted by  newyorker

well this repair is input shaft bearing and a clutch kit which is 520 for the whole job then the timing belt and such...basically ive SPENT a total of 12k+ on this car including the purchase, and to sell it now for 4500 if that, i think its a waste its a good car and it will last me and serve me well.

posted by  newyorker

ya seriously... i guessed engine right off the bat... still no response. reason i guessed JDM front is because when i had my integra i know that it was the most popular JDM mod...

The ITR engine is B18c5...

posted by  V-Tec

is it really?? my buddy has a 93 civic with a b18c motor from an ITR...maybe the 96spec and 98spec had a diff code??

EDIT: yes its a k20a motor when all is said nad done and at my door including shipping charges my price for it including transmission is 2787 with change...thats less than a k20a2 costs here in the states, but has more power..only thing i have a problem with is that my tach only goes to 8 and this redline is higher than that, so im gona be forced to use an altertnate tach..i dont think thats gona be the least of my problems though

posted by  newyorker

Yah I thought it was C but I couldnt remeber the next letter thats why I just said B18 something something.

Its an Engine and either its not gonna happen or he ordered it from the wrong people, a 5-7 month wait is retarded.

I spoked to a machining guy in germany and he could make me a one off billet flat plane crank for an LT1 (never been done before) and it would only be like a 2 month turn around

And thats a ONE OFF PIECE

posted by  Enthusiast

Your paying almost 3 grand for 222 hp?
Have you ever done a K series swap, I helped out a little on a K swap into an older hatch and it was bad, the owner kept saying he wished we hould have just gone with a b series

posted by  Enthusiast

unfortunately b series has never been swapped into my body that i know of...apparently way too much fab work, but plenty have done the kswap and on my chassis its not that hard just gota cut away a bit of the rad support for the intake mani

posted by  newyorker

It seriously took me under 5 minutes to locate a K20A with transmission for cheaper than that located in the US already so youd be looking at liek 2 weeks shipping max.

posted by  Enthusiast

i couldnt find one...what are the miles on it?? link? il check it in the AM sleep time

posted by  newyorker

31K but its an A2 but thats only 22hp shy of what yours is, so then you spray it

posted by  Enthusiast

Wait a minute here....whos doing the swap?

posted by  Mathew

Damn you're lies are getting weak. There are so many things pointing at "FALSE" here.

Where'd you order this from? I'd like to visit the website. Are these new engines? COMPLETE engines?

Man....I know kids that's been f*cked in the ass for lies this unbelievable. You think we some type of bitches and you can just tell us anything?

posted by  What

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff224/DJspanks/avatar58271_1.jpg

posted by  Spanky2324

i see a2 motors around here going for no less than 3000 plus shipping

posted by  newyorker

once again you find the need to barge in nad speak when you arent told to do so. why do you want to see the site? is it because you want to put a real motor into that rustang? yes complete engines, swap and turn the key. now take my earlier advice sit there and shut the **** up until you are spoken to, damn dog.

posted by  newyorker

No, I don't want to swap a 4-banger into my project car. What's the name of the website again? I want to see what other deals they have and I want to make sure you aren't getting ripped off...and I'm just curious. Sounds like a good deal for a complete motor, let us get in on this cheap fun. Are these engines new or used?

posted by  What

used:thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Hate him or love him, he called you on the b/s. This gives you two choices.

1) Give him the site...prove that you are not lying...and make him, me, and a few other unbelieves around here like stupid.

OR

2) Keep avoiding the question and keep confirming the b/s call.

PS: If you plan on giving me the "I don't have to prove anything" b/s, then just save it because we both know you'd prove it if you could.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

I dont have to prove anything, but just so you can be quiet

http://www.jdmtigerjapanese.com/index.php?osCsid=b3qrkmbjboi2aqrerkajg6s9h0

they dont have them listed because they list em as they pull em. mine was a special order that has a wait list. thank you and goodbye
edit: if u wana be helpful, find me axles, hasport mount kit, hasport wiring harness adapter, injen intake, CF wire cover, and as much info on the swap as possible....that would be hepful otherwise being absent from this thread would be the best i could ask from you

posted by  newyorker

there is also I believe an ARC intake for this motor...whats the deal with them costing so much more??? are they somehow better

posted by  newyorker

Well I called and he said he had none, and he didnt know if he could even get anything. He said I couldnt get on a wait list and there could be no promises wether they would get one or not, I would just have to call every week and ask.

posted by  Enthusiast

You mean to tell me you want me to belive your getting a rare K20A for 2800 when they sell an older, more common, less powerful honda b18c (GSR motor) for 3200.

Come on man

posted by  Enthusiast

thats how it is..maybe you spoke to a diff person than me i dont know...im just waiting for this stuff to come thru

posted by  newyorker

You lying sack of shit. Less then two weeks ago you absolutely hated your car, bitched about the mileage, reliabilty, and having to replace the transmission. You went on further to say that all major plans died off because they were too expensive or to complex.

Yet in the last 48 hours, you not only de-bunked a transmission replacement, you also managed to say you were on a wait-list with a deposit on a engine to swap, which is a hellishly complex ordeal, not to mention expensive.

Get your ****ing stories straight kid.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Why not upload a receipt or some other proof of purchase just to shut everyone up?

posted by  chris_knows

thats because i only found k20a2 motors for at least 4000 dollars. have nothing to do? help me find the parts i need

posted by  newyorker

why would i do that?? if I upload it with my name blurred people will talk shit still...and im not leaving my name and address on there, besides i dont owe anyone shit. besides they will all see it whenthe time comes

posted by  newyorker

Cross all that out, leave your name, or just write "Suck it CF" or something.

posted by  chris_knows

im not uploading reciepts, they are emailed to me for a reason, not posted for everyone to see. everyone will feel mighty retarded in due time

posted by  newyorker

yeah, i'm sure everyone will :roll:
go on... you'll show 'em all!!

and you've self appointed yourself most controversial member?
making stupid statements doesn't provide controversy, it provides idiocy.

posted by  windsonian

by the way i didnt replace the whole trans because the part that was broken (input shaft bearing) was cheaper to replace

posted by  newyorker

But again, you passed off projects as being too expensive and complex, hence the reason for ditching the car. Now you're apparently doing an engine swap. Way to completely miss the whole point of that post.

posted by  dodgerforlife

i have a very well paying job, so i have no reason not to...itl still be reliable unlike with a turbo/spray, and at the price im getting it its a great deal as well hell i could turn around and sell the motor for more than 4000 here probbably

posted by  newyorker

I thought you parked cars for a living.....? :laughing:

Anyway, some interesting ponts have been made here. One thing I have picked up on in this thread and in past threads, is that for supposed friends, you and Nissan_Altima sure are like an old married couple! :wink2:

posted by  Cliffy

well i live at home..and i average about 13-15 an hour doin my job so im :) with that...and yes we bust each others balls but in person its different

posted by  newyorker

Jealous? No worries, I love you more, Cliffy.

On a more serious note, I'm sorry. I'm calling b/s on all fronts. However, I don't see the point in arguing. I'm just going to sit back and wait. Somehow I have a strong feeling that when the summer comes around, if anyone still remembers this, then we'll be informed that it was a "huge letdown" and the engine "somehow just did not get here."

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Well if they dont come through for me, il just have to settle for a k20a2 engine locally..still can use the same hasport harness and mount adapters, and all is virtually the same except the 22 horsepower loss due to some internal and headwork, less RPM to play with, no red valve cover, and i think the gear ratios are a bit diff...still has an LSD so thats good...do you know what any of that means? lol trust me slio you will be one of the first to know once the stuff starts to arrive. call it what you want

posted by  newyorker

Umm no.. if ur buddy actually had the b18c swap that would mean it came from a JDM GSR...

posted by  V-Tec

whoops..my bad

the car is actually for sale now

brand new itr(LSD) tranny with maybe 7000 miles on it along with new act extreme pressure plate with street disc and act streetlite flywheel and a genuine Itr shift linkage and shifter. Jdm B18c engine with Sk2 Intake manifold, Hi flow cat with 2.5 inch custom bend exhaust throughout entire car with an HKS-hi flow muffler. Brand new cheapo ebay intake, real Jdm Hvac ac controller, with entire interior lighting amber, redlines at 8,200 rpm, and has 164hp, and 124ft pounds of torque. NO POWER STEERING. I'm looking for $6,000.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u85/dubjinc/070410_115846.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u85/dubjinc/b18c.jpg
wont post the link...dont wana "advertise" :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

he doesn't have to prove anything...because there is nothing to prove this is obviously a lotta bullshit, so much shit that i can smell it just by being on the thread.....

posted by  07exlv6

It smells worse and worse as this thread gets bigger.

Then why don't you just settle with that???? If you have such a good job you could do internals yourself. You could also paint the oh so infamous valve cover red yourself.

posted by  Spanky2324

becase its gona cost me more
and not be an authentic k20a...you obviously wouldnt understand what i mean though

posted by  newyorker

Ive got a great idea then...do yourself and the thread and the world a favor..stop breathing...like completely. Thanks!:thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

ok..seriously...was that supposed to be threatening or make you sound bad ass cause that was the corniest shit i heard today, please don't start trash talkin to me before me and the rest of the forum demolish the idea of you and ur 120hp sedan rice burner (with a side exhaust...of course), i understand u feel gangsta behind a keyboard but cmon act ur ****in age and stop writing out your wish lists that nobody gives a **** about.

posted by  07exlv6

oh good comeback buddy...says the one with 2 accords...who the **** gets 2 accords?? is one too fast and furious for the winter so you got a beater?? there is no more side exhaust, and its in no way shape or form a rice burner. you are just jelous cause some people are doing things to their cars and you have 2 large family cars that dont do anything out of the ordinary...shit at least my car takes corners now after the swap its gona be in the mid 13s and il be road racing it as well. sucks that you are jelous but i understand.

posted by  newyorker

Ummm yeah I do know know about authenticity. It has to be JDM right. Cause that 22 more hp is gonna help you way more in your car. Building a K20 here you can throw forged internals in and throw a turbo in and not worry about frying the pieces inside there.

posted by  Spanky2324

Not trying to be a dick here, but I don't see mid 13's happening with just the swap. You're light, but not light enough. Keep in mind the RWD and much lighter Lotus Elise runs about mid 13's.

posted by  giant016

these are numbers i got from the other 7th gen k20 swapped owners...maybe they have some supportin mods..its gona break 13s though i am sure

posted by  newyorker

hahah omg dude ur freakin sad, u ripping on me for having 2 cars that are worth 4 of ur civics and can out run you in everyway??? (yes my 03 and 07 would catch up and kill u as soon as we get out of that corner, pathetic) u dont make any sense at all listen to ur self, 13's?????? now i know that ur hopeless lil kid trapped in a grown ass body.

in the post above u said that u do things to ur car that are out of ordinary and once u swap the engine u will "road race" ----------- ****IN PATHETIC RICER THAT WONT GET ANYWHERE WITH MONEY SPENT IN A CAR THAT WOULD GET BEAT "ON THE ROAD" BY STOCK FAMILY SEDANS thats what i think of you

P.S. u know what **** it if u talk more shit give me ur address since we both live in pa and ill come down with my v6 and we will settle this on any course any time

we have soooomany kids like u in our town and they are just a lughing stock of the community that sits near the lake on the main street of town with their underglow on and talk how they will make their cars fast as shit, and when they leave everyone turns around to look at the 4in coffee cans in the back

posted by  07exlv6

If your car were to have the engine you're talking about, you ain't gettin' 13's. No. No. No.

SRT-4's struggle to get high 13's.

The new Caliber SRT-4 gets 14's.

But wait...the truth is you don't know any "7th gen k20 swap owners". Because really, who does that shit? What a waist of f*ckin' money. I'd rather buy a cheap Del-Sol and strip/turbo the bitch to 13's.

I do know this....I'm running low 12's...on street tires.

Bitches.

posted by  What

ya expecting 13's is kinda optimistic. i took my wrx to the track a week ago and ran 14.24 @ 94 mph with a 2.0 60'. (1.8 possible) This was with an intake, and a turbo back exhaust, single cat. I mean i think i could of gotten 14 flat or high 13's but i dont know how to launch AWD yet. I just got the car so i am not too comfortable launching it either.

Anyways back on topic. Expecting a civic with a motor that makes less hp than my Wrx and having wheelspin to run 13's... not going to happen.

posted by  V-Tec

hey be careful with that wrx i have a buddy 06 wrx stage 3 everything keeps up with stock sti launched at 5,000rpm and tranny went, car just made a loud pop noise and just stood there lol thats their weak spot, dont go crazy with it of the line, transfer a good amount of power on ur clutch and let it slip out instead (need practice), cheaper to replace clutch then new tranny

posted by  07exlv6

You aren't teaching him a f*ckin' thing. He won't remember or won't use that general-ass sh*t you just threw out there. If he got the bitch, he knows the bitch.

posted by  What

Once again newyorker talks himself into a wall. And we all feel just a little bit better about ourselves.

posted by  Mathew

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/vietrice507/Picture230.jpg
K24a1 Block (stock)
k20z3 head (Stock)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/1siksivik/k20/DSCF0979.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/2370000-2370999/2370765_2 8_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/2370000-2370999/2370765_2 9_full.jpg

youre right...nobody does it

dumbass

posted by  newyorker

So you didn't answer me this before, who's doing the swap?

posted by  Mathew

Can I assume you were being sarcastic there? :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

No, he's totally serial. He's going to road race it against an Elantra for pinks, spin out of control, hit a car, then make a run for it, and post all about it here on CF.

I'm actually really curious to see how this turns out. He could be lying, but he could be telling the truth....

Either way, the only way for us to believe you, NY, is for you to post a pic of your receipt of the deposit. That too hard?

posted by  Godlaus

Your name's Alex....

that's no secret.
-----------

How many times do we have to say this? DO NOT MAKE CLAIMS WITHOUT BACKING THEM UP!!!

And if you think 13-15 dollars an hour is a lot, then you need a wake-up call, particularly in the form of supporting yourself.

posted by  Godlaus

i live at home and am in college...for me 13-15 an hour is great pay compared to what my friends are making

posted by  newyorker

I have 2 shops in mind as of now.

shop one is the shop that did my transmission repair it is a newer place so they might be able to toss me a discount in return of me spreading the word of their place (word of mouth and they said they might do some graphic work on the car) this shop is still looking into the procedures behind it before they give me a price

shop two is the shop that did my alignment..i dont think i will get much from them sponsor wise because they are mostly RWD oriented. they have a few shop cars that they take to local race events, and are currently working on a Lexus GS430 (i believe) drift car

posted by  newyorker

road racing isnt street racing. road racing is racing around a track...at least here its nicked that. things like LeMans, F1, etc. could be called road racing..of course my car wont be on that level, but just clearing it up

posted by  newyorker

Il consider it. in the meantime im more concerned with working and makin money for it all
i am looking at install cost, as well as 420 for the mount adapters, 300 for the redone wiring harness, and 350 for the axles all from hasport, plus the cost of the engine, plus the cost of the labor (hopefully i can get a deal here but im looking at at least 600 id assume)

posted by  newyorker

Ok fair enough....I just saw it as the same as street racing.....But then again, in your scenario, surely it would mean the same thing....

One other thing, I know you can use the 'quote' function, so please refrain from posting more than one post at a time (same goes for everybody obviously...)

posted by  Cliffy

I think you meant the "edit" function lol.

posted by  chris_knows

No, I meant the "quote" function...I was referring to newyorker (and others) replying to each individual member in different posts, rather than quoting them all in the same post...

posted by  Cliffy

Ohh, just clearing it up for the other members lol :wink2:

posted by  chris_knows

Never doubted you, Chris! :wink2: :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

how we do that...

posted by  newyorker

There you go with that sarcasm again, lol......It was sarcasm this time, right? :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

no..i dont know how to multi quote here..i know it on other forums but here it looks diff i havent found it

posted by  newyorker

Just wrap the text in [quote] [/quote) (just replace the ")" with a "]")

posted by  chris_knows

^^What he said

Plus, just put "=" (minus the ""'s) and put the user you are quoting's name in there...that's optional though....

Edit: The above quote went slightly wrong because of Chris's explanation, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

ya well that is what i hear... when u mod wrx's their trannies can't take much abuse... Thats pretty much why my 60' time was slow cause i didnt abuse the lauch. I mean it's stock now and i havent heard of too many stock wrx's breaking their trannies but i am still carefull.
STi tranny ftw:thumbs:

posted by  V-Tec

yeah definitely those are bullet proof

posted by  07exlv6

an STi tranny swap is like 5 grand...you might as well get the STi motor and trans while you are there

posted by  newyorker

dude you just confused the shit out of me

posted by  newyorker

Hit "Quote" on one of the things you want to quote. Then simply copy and paste the next thing you want to quote from the thread reviewal...Add the quote tags, voila.

posted by  dodgerforlife

So your gonna road race other hondas because thats all your gonna be able to keep up with?

posted by  Spanky2324

Nevermind, what dodger said is easier:
Copy and paste the text in the reply box, then select it, and click the quote button: http://www.car-forums.com/talk/images/editor/quote.gif

posted by  chris_knows

depends what class thety will put me with...itl be as quick or quicker than a stock srt-4 i guarantee

posted by  newyorker

Highly doubt that, they have this little thing called torque, you should invest in some of that.

posted by  Enthusiast

yeah hes not keeping up with srt-4's. Come on now lets be serious it's only a K20 that your running in the family car. Next hes gonna say he can keep up with Z06's once he slaps on a turbo:laughing:

posted by  Spanky2324

and im about 300lbs less than the RSX IIRC...my buddy ran a 14.5 stock I believe thats srt territory

posted by  newyorker

The VTAK pwns all.

Oh and new yorker I deleted my cruise control and put in an air foil the other day, dude im on the fast track to tens, I can outrun a veyron.

posted by  Enthusiast

in srt category with a lil k20 hahahahaha maybe if u did a k24 block k20 head hybrid and a k-pro with a little boost maybe but with 198hp u aint shit, all u be able to do is out run other stock civics, yay!!!

posted by  07exlv6

what are you outrunnin?? beating moms in their accords??..do they even know you are racing them??

posted by  newyorker

what are you outrunnin?? beating moms in their accords??..do they even know you are racing them??

posted by  newyorker

Seriously, there's plenty of cars with K20a's that can run 13's. With a couple of mods, I could see your Civic running 13's pretty easy.

posted by  chris_knows

i swear u r an idiot, u keep on downgrading my accord like civic is faster or better in anyway, seriously where is ur logic, y r u comparing a freaking v6 that has more torque in the the lug nut then in ur civic, and lets not talk about twice the amount of hp (wow just realized lol) i understand you are jelous, like u said before, i got another new accord as my winter beater, who does that? i do! why? cause i went to school got a real job and can afford it, u got nothing on me man so just sit there and shut up about ur lil weed wacker

posted by  07exlv6

lmao you are pathetic. congrats on having 2 large family sedans, i so envy you. a winter beater is usually bought when your other car is too powerful or not practical or nice to drive in the winter...your accord doesnt fit any of those brackets, so you can sit there and feel like an idiot cause you spent im assuming over 40k on 2 cars which arent even anything special.

posted by  newyorker

does my sig looks like a sedan to u? whos an idiot now? heres my car u idiot

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/files/995452_w9scx/accord%20014.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/files/995453_drpyj/accord%20015.jpg

i sold my 03 sedan by the way 3 weeks ago so upcoming spring when my car looks like this

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2048000-2048999/2048497_1 38_full.jpg

and has comptech s/c i would love to race those "moms"

P.S. these r my old pics, will post a lot of new ones after my lil project is complete

posted by  07exlv6

Ive seen a few comptech s/c accords, I think last one I saw did like 280whp, what you shooting for.

Oh and Id guess your accord takes 76-80 ft lbs, it may not be more torque than his honda makes but its close, my truck has more in the lugnuts (140) and the camaro is close (100 until I go with ARP studs).

Its funny that everyone says that as a joke but its true sometimes, ahah.

Oh and newyorker sometimes people get beaters to keep mileage low on the other car, and so they dont have to drive it in anything btu good weather

posted by  Enthusiast

congrats...your car looks completely stock...stock aero kit, stock spoiler, and i believe stock wheels. good luck with your project...sounds like a great way to lose traction

posted by  newyorker

people here get beaters when their other cars are really nice...he has an accord with an intake...since its too fast and furious he got another one...then realized he was an idiot and sold it

posted by  newyorker

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=28694

posted by  07exlv6

i just cant get enough of your childish logic dude u will be parking cars for the rest of ur life lmao

posted by  07exlv6

Buddy, going by his sig, his car is WAY nicer than yours, stock or not. Your mods made your beige 4 door grocery getter worse than it did stock. His car is sporty, powerful and sleek. Your car is plain, boxy and awkward looking. Not to mention his car could kill yours in a "road race".

I was holding off on this, but you just wouldn't shut up. You really forced me to say something, sheesh.

posted by  Mathew

boxy lol
his car is sporty by american standards..it goes well straight

posted by  newyorker

I withdraw part of my statement...car looks nice if I had seen that thread before, I would have said differently, but part of my opinion remains

posted by  newyorker

haha oh man you are classic. i can be a dumbass too and tell you "youll drive accords all your life" grow the **** up. im doin better in school than most other people in my class

posted by  newyorker

Like serioulsy New Yorker shut the F*** up. You think your car can outhandle anybody elses no matter what. We all know that is complete bs though because your a fwd civic with some ricer mods. 07exlV6 his car is way nicer than yours. Your just jealous. I've seen those accords keep up with s2k's and beat those ugly bmw z something roadsters in a straightline race and all the kid had was comptech exhaust. Corners are not everything believe me because as soon as your out that corner and on a straight your doing nothing but falling behind.

posted by  Spanky2324

Why cause hes FWD haha same to you, you ****ing tool. Dont hate because you probably have the shittiest car on all of CF

posted by  Enthusiast

Hey newyorker, my cars are better than yours.

posted by  What

What so you're saying your beloved Honda designed the Accord Coupe like an American car, leaf suspension and all? It still has a sport tuned suspension, one that was likely much more sport oriented than yours when it was stock.

You think your car handles like its on rails because you lowered it and changed some of the bushings, and everyone else stock suspension can't compete. You imagine taking turns at 100 km/h, while other more powerful cars spin out and crash into the wall. Get a clue. Your car handles a tiny bit better than it did, yet it won't make a whole lot of difference when you're up against a real car, designed to perform, with twice as much horsepower as yours.

posted by  Mathew

Hey now. An Accord could not beat an M roadster. Lets get real here.

posted by  Mathew

Hey dickhead, youre a loser...hang yourself the world will be a better place

posted by  newyorker

wehn you have 175whp and 280whp...there is a bit of traction difference

posted by  newyorker

an accord is not a real car designed to perform...its big and heavy. I dont even argue that I cant beat sports cars, cause I know I cant, but I can surely give an accord a run for its money

posted by  newyorker

I don't see the problem here. Both of you live in PA. Meet somewhere and settle this thing fair and square. What's the point of arguing about something for 3 pages?

posted by  Nissan_Altima

so you think u can take out my wagon?

posted by  V-Tec

Well as my car sits now, it has no shot against his in a straight line...hes about 6 hours away from me, and im not gona drive all the way out there to prove my point...he might get off the line and get ahead but after a few corners il be in front and i wont let him pass me...besides i race on tracks, not streets

posted by  newyorker

really? any proof of that? i mean seriously i know when you do suspension upgrades your car handles better but for the suspension upgrades u have done it wont make that great of a difference. any pics of your car on a road coarse?

posted by  V-Tec

I meant that if he wants to race, il do it at a track, street racing is retarded...and it made a world of difference...hell tires alone did, plus the suspension work.

posted by  newyorker

im done here the guy is obviously slow....in a head and on a road, im gonna do what i should of done 3 pages back just shut up and laugh at this fool, i steped out of line for this tool and acted immature trying to prove something to a complete idiot, sorry for a waste of thread space, peace!

here is my updated thread on the project: http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=28694

posted by  07exlv6

Newyorker: the most smacktarded member of CF

posted by  StiMan

So, i do a lot of photoshoping, for my site and random requests, just got done with this (mods upon the owners request):

http://www.erieunderground.com/images2/s2000/s20001.jpg
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n165/AntonB_2006/s20001.jpg

and then came across this picture today and just decided to put the car where it belongs

before (the fearles beast)

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n165/AntonB_2006/lip2gx4.jpg

after, where it belongs with a true personality showing through

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n165/AntonB_2006/ny.jpg

and here is a lil fact (sorry ppl i just couldnt freakin resist)

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n165/AntonB_2006/lonelyhondacy9.jpg

posted by  07exlv6

Rofl that is so good:clap: Haha a corolla with more hp who woulda thought......oh but wait till the K20 is put in then it's fast as lighting and takes corners:orglaugh: :orglaugh: . Anyways good photoshopping skills. I like the way you did the S2k

posted by  Spanky2324

Oh tell me this isnt the most cliched ricer excuse.

My cars not set up for the straights but Ill race you in the twisties.

And Newyorker your car doesnt handle that well. Shitty suspension design is shitty suspenion design. You can polish a turd but then you just have a shiny turd.

posted by  Enthusiast

hey man i love my car in pink...hmm good idea maybe il do that after the swap ;)

posted by  newyorker

Lol drive it in the mustache parade.

posted by  chris_knows

Dude if you go pink I can totally see an aerodynamic gain. Plus your car will handle better.

But in all seriousness, anything is better than beige and black, two most hated car colors for me.

posted by  Enthusiast

pink paint weighs less :laughing:

posted by  V-Tec

lol your car is black

i kinda like the combo its grown on me...of course if i had a few extra thousand dollars id get it painted type R white but whatever

in the spirit of JDM modifications, i am sending out the money order for these. they are Catz JDM yellow headlight bulbs, no longer made cost 75 when they were on the market. he got them used em for a photoshoot and took them out, then put em back in to send me these pix

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/berberoglu/catzczb23yellow1.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/berberoglu/catzczb23yellow4.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/berberoglu/catzczb23yellow2.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/berberoglu/nyelcatz1.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/berberoglu/nyelcatz2.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/berberoglu/nyelcatz3.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/berberoglu/nyelcatz4.jpg

im tired of my glaring HIDs

posted by  newyorker

Those headlights are so GAY. DAMN Man I dont give a damn if they are JDM.

Oh and I am aware my car is black, but it is about to be repainted, jams and ll, just waiting to decide on a color. Im between quite a few right now.

posted by  Enthusiast

WHY would you want PISS yellow head lights!!!!!!!!!?????????

posted by  Enthusiast

obviously you guys have a very domestic focused area. we have all kinda shit here i have seen cars with pink HIDs, there is a guy local to here that has kandy berry lollipop wheels, there is another car with bright orange paint that has rainbow flakes in it...yea we are a bit more open here

by the way yellow=better visibility in inclement weather

posted by  newyorker

Pink headlights are legal? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

i duno

posted by  newyorker

sound like a bit more gay to me

posted by  07exlv6

its PA not texas lol there is one guy who has a white evo yellow headlight film pink powdercoated stock wheels....at least thats how it was when i last checked

posted by  newyorker

I guess the STi JDM is really gay

pink springs
http://www.boomplustoys.net/images/sti/STi_Springs.jpg

pink badging
http://www.boomplustoys.net/images/JDM%20Subaru/JDM%20Subaru%20STi%20Emblem %202.jpg

pink injectors
http://www.boxer4motorsports.com/engine/sm_thumbnails_products10.jpg

pink emblem
https://www.optionsauto.com/images/sub-emi04.gif

yea...

posted by  newyorker

Yes but you also affect overal light output in a bad way (according to my HID guy)
Hey Im not in a domestic focused area, there are gay cars here to.

posted by  Enthusiast

Whats the whole point of JDM again. OHHHHH thats right. You guys can't go fast so you might as well waste your money elsewhere.

posted by  Spanky2324

im usualy quiet here but

1. newyorker, your sig doesnt make any sense

2. JDM is a load of crap ( if your headlights come in a box full of random japanese writing...)

3. apparently philly is full of totally rediculous cars

posted by  nighthawk

thats right...let me post some pix of local JDM cars and you will shut your mouth....500awhp bugeye sti, il find a bunch

posted by  newyorker

Okay then Ill post picks of domestics with double the power all while looking better and being more reliable.

Quit being a nut swinger

posted by  Enthusiast

Pot, kettle, black. How would you classify your reponse and what would it make you? If your answer was a fellow "nut swinger", step to the head of the class.

Really little fellas, your constant and ongoing childish bullsh*t gets REALLY old. Get a room. Swap cell phone numbers and do it privately. You're both exactly the same but neither of you are smart enough or mature enough to realize it. If you have nothing useful to add to this forum, and that includes the majority of both of your posts, then turn off your computers.

posted by  vwhobo

bring it

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/tryintolaugh/21_005.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/tryintolaugh/20_006.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/tryintolaugh/16_006.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/tryintolaugh/09.jpg

Exterior:
Authentic C-west ver. 1 kit
-Front lip
-Side skirts
-Rear lip
JDM STI headlights
McCulloch 6000k H1 HID's
JDM STI grill w/STI emblem
JDM pink subaru badge
JDM STI carbon fiber side markers
JDM STI hood scoop
JDM subaru oem rain guards
Chargespeed carbon fiber brake ducts
30% tinted windows by carpretty
SPT "black" licence plate bracket
Wingless trunk lid
Varis carbon fiber [b] pillars
Nukabe front & rear tow hooks
Rolled F+R fenders
Takata low down ramps (show use)
Shaved
-Trunk and keyhole
-Antenna
-Front licence plate bracket

Paint:
Corvette Artic white base with white pearl

Interior:
BRIDE XAX II's in hyper red gradation
BRIDE brackets/sliders
BRIDE door cards in hyper red gradation
BRIDE back seat in hyper black gradation
Takata long version harnesses (x2)
Sparco harness bar
I/O Port Racing video camera mount
Alpine IVA D310 pulse touch DVD player
Prodrive floor mats
STI shifter trim plate & shift boot
STI shift knob
STI I/C spray switch (for NX)
STI center console w/ dccd controller buttons
Personal Neo Grinta steering wheel (330mm)
NRG (short) steering wheel hub
NRG Quick release Ver. 2.5 (red)
STI key blank
Autospeed dead pedal
Broadway rear view mirror
Lotek (2) full pillar pod
Defi Hood pod
Defi control unit
Defi BF White 60mm guages
-Boost
-Oil Temp.
-Exhaust Temp.
-Oil Pressure
-Water Temp.

Suspension/wheels/brakes:
Advan RG II's (Gold) 18x8.5 +45
Project Mu 355mm big brake kit w/ SCR-PRO rotors
Project Mu Teflon/steel braided brake lines
Project Mu B-force pads
PowerSlot 12" rear rotor upgrade (custom powder coated PMu teal)
Hawk HPS rear pads
Tein Flex Coilovers (10kg/8kg)
ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid
Falken Azenis RT-615 235/40/18
Rays red extended lug nuts
Enkei red valve stems
Cusco front strut bar
Cusco rear strut bar
Cusco V-brace

Engine:
Forced Performance TD05H-18G (615cfm-40lb wheel)
-PnP exhaust housing
-PnP turbo inlet
-Polished compressor side
FP stainless steel oil line
Element Tuning external waste gate up-pipe setup w/dump tube
TurboSmart 38mm Ultra-gate
Turbo XS FMIC (custom polished)
Gloss black powdercoated i/c pipes
Modded Stock injectors @ 850cc's (cleaned and flow tested by KG Parts)
Walbro 255 L/Hr fuel pump
Perrin "Big Maf" intake
Perrin light weight pulley
Perrin Turbo inlet
HKS SSQV bov
Custom BOV mount on I/C pipe
Apex'i AVCR
Apex'i turbo timer
HKS wiring harness
Invidia catless downpipe
HKS Carbon-Ti catback
NX N-tercooler chiller w/10lb bottle
Cusco turbo heat shield
NGK spark plugs
Kartboy exhaust hangers
Tein hood dampers
LNR carbon fiber alt engine dressup
GTspec carbon fiber rad shroud
STI radiator cap
Autospeed battery tie down
EcuTek tuned by Andy@Xotic Motorsports
Target boost @ 1.45 bar

Trans/Rear:
USDM STI DCCD 6spd tranny
ACT HD clutch w/street disc
STI axles
STI shift linkage
STI driveshaft
STI short shifter
Kartboy front shifter bushings
Kartboy rear shifter bushing
Turn in concepts shift linkage bushings
3.90 LSD rear differential built by Teh Dirt Racing

that list is from 2006 im sure its bigger now

posted by  newyorker

So what is your sorry old ass doing here? You certainly arent helping anyone in the Repairs and Maintenance section.....nor are you contributing anywhere else. You serve NO purpose here, you just insult new members and keep this forum at a steady 10 regular users...just leave

posted by  newyorker

Philly has ugly people...I guess ugly cars follow eh?

posted by  jedimario

He insults old members too.

posted by  jedimario

Hes a sorry ass mechanic who is too old to enjoy life so he tries to ruin it for others by the way that car is sexy as hellll

posted by  newyorker

Yeah, if you're gay.

posted by  jedimario

I guess SEMA is gay...il try to find pix of it from there bakc when it had diff wheels

edit: i guess JTuned is gay also for the mag coverage

posted by  newyorker

That's right f*ck stain. Your life sucks because of me. Time to take responsibility for your own shortcomings, of which you have many. I notice that you haven't been man enough to confirm or deny the homework and other help I've provided to you in the past. Being in denial, and being a liar, is a terrible way to live.

As for your typically incorrect and uniformed picture of my life, I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair. If your life is ever 10% as fullfilling as mine, you'll consider yourself lucky. Someday when you grow up and life slaps you in the face, you'll realize just how pathetic you look on this forum. Carry on Twinkie.

posted by  vwhobo

Yea youve helped me before...doesnt mean you arent a d-bag. You spoke about the right to being quiet, but not having the ability. Perhaps you should take that advice and STFU! Thanks sweetie have a nice day :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4630/dsc759899blendbs2.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i154/JDMDC-5/siverdc2001.jpg

http://www.thespeedlounge.com/photopost/data/549/MG_0640.jpg

http://www.thespeedlounge.com/photopost/data/549/MG_0736.jpg

http://redlinemotorsports.org/gallery/files/2/DSC_2404.jpg

posted by  newyorker

Gosh little fella, then that means that everytime you've stated that I never help anyone, and you've done that a lot of times, you knew better from personal experience. That makes you a liar. Shock. Surprise. And you wonder why you have zero credibility on this forum and no doubt anywhere else in your pointless life.

It's time for you to re-evaluate your life and how you live it. If you don't, at your age you'll have a lot of years left to live knowing you're a useless, ignorant, pile of dung. But then that seems to be your goal, so go for it. But do it somewhere else.

posted by  vwhobo

Here is some coverage from SubieSport

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/tryintolaugh/car3.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/tryintolaugh/car1.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/tryintolaugh/car2.jpg

and some more

http://www.srtphotography.net/d/3748-1/242567.jpg

http://www.srtphotography.net/d/3753-1/324256.jpg

I dont feel like looking for more...but yea the car is REALLY gay...get a clue guys

posted by  newyorker

I tell you what, since you are so smart, why not answer this...of course not youll come in and say hes stupid and this and that, and provide NO information whatsoever on the problem at hand

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?p=250235#post250235

posted by  newyorker

You're right for once.

posted by  jedimario

lol its better than that ep3 you have

posted by  newyorker

I'll tell you why Twinkie. You won't understand it, and I'm pretty sure you'll try to find something to argue about, but for once in your life you'll just have to accept the truth.

1. Unlike you and other little mister-know-it-alls like you, I know when to shut my mouth. That is why you'll never see me add my lack of knowledge to threads or comments concerning football, hockey, video games, serious computer stuff, etc. Someday when you get to be a grown up big boy you'll understand that sometimes the smartest thing you can say is nothing at all instead of constantly spewing your special brand of bullshit. This is not however the case with that particular thread.

2. The question has already been adequately answered. Yes, I could go into additional detail. Yes, I may not agree exactly with the explanation. Yes, I could create another post and say essentially "Yep, what dodger65 said". But what would be the point? There wouldn't be one. The bottom line is that the crank needs to be repaired/replaced, and that has already been explained. So the only thing I could add of substance would be... Well, nothing. Just like about 99% of your posts.

So there you have it Twatly. An answer that you’re not smart enough to understand or mature enough to accept. It is what it is, and it is the truth. Like it or don't, I don't give a rat's ass. You may now go back to fornicating yourself.

posted by  vwhobo

u said something about all of us being childish and arguing back and forth, what the does it make u, what r u doing right now? u insulted me for no reason on one of the threads just for replying to a new member if your life was half as fullfiled as you say it is you wouldn't be here arguing with younger kids abut shit they don't understand yet and enjoy your life instead of always trying to piss someone off

posted by  07exlv6

Are you really that stupid? I said NOTHING of the sort. I said NOTHING about all of you. I was very specifically talking about two individuals. Maybe I should have included you, but I didn't.

So let's explore your whine, I mean complaint. I am not responsible for your feelings. If you feel insulted, that is entirely on you. What I stated was an opinion based on demonstrable fact. If you can't handle that, then go climb under a rock and stay there.

Finally, don't waste my time playing the age card. If you want to be treated with respect and like an intelligent human being, then act like one. I was here long before you or them, so I could say the same thing in reverse. Don't argue with your elders, you're just a child that doesn't know squat. There, how's that feel?

Have a nice day.

posted by  vwhobo

yep exactly what i expected you to say, i guess its pointless, i really feel sorry for you, your life must of been really tough on you man, enjoy the little that left of it.

posted by  07exlv6

I cant believe you dont shut up! What a sorry man you are

posted by  newyorker

I'm aware, I was being like him. Trying to drive the point home, you can always find cars that do XXXXXX but what the hells the point. Doesnt prove shit.

posted by  Enthusiast

and finally some slack is off of newyorkers shoulders and on to vw's.

posted by  Spanky2324

It looks alright from certain angles when it's zoomed in so you can't see the whole thing. Other than the engine and interior, it looks terrible. There are many better looking JDM modified cars than that.

posted by  chris_knows

I agree its not the best, but far from terrible..its gona be different for next year show season i cant wait

posted by  newyorker

I think the hobo is coming out of this looking better than the other two. He actually answers the questions they are asking .... not one of NYers strong suits.

posted by  windsonian

Your Message