Bye everyone.....it was fun...?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Bye everyone.....it was fun...?

posted by  07exlv6

oo...peace

posted by  newyorker

this forum means so much to me :roll:

and i don't think anyone really cares.

posted by  GreekWarrior

Good bye. We don't miss idiots around here so none of us will be too upset.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Oh wow what a cop out. Im a mod on a site with over 6K members and it is small. There is always flaming on a forum, grow up or get out.

posted by  Enthusiast

It's probably that time of the month. Everyone knows how bitchy women can be then. When the menstruation thing is over in a couple of days, she'll be back complaining again. It's a never ending cycle.

posted by  vwhobo

I like CF because it's small. That way, it's easier to keep track of everyone's lies :laughing:.

See ya?...

posted by  chris_knows

Haha no one cares your leaving so you can quit posting a link to this thread in everyother active thread.:clap:

posted by  Enthusiast

:clap: to that

posted by  newyorker

I think 07exlv6 leaving was the best thing to happen to CF in the last couple of months...Everyone stopped fighting to show how much they dislike him lol.

posted by  chris_knows

posted by  07exlv6

I thought you already left? Come on. Quit waiting.

We don't hate you. We just think you're incredibly dumb with nothing intelligent to say. Therefore, we are happy to see you leave and have the average IQ of this forum go up a few points.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

You've pissed off several members. I can provide links if you don't remember. Overall naivety, by saying stuff like:
doesn't work in your favour either...

posted by  chris_knows

f*ck off already

posted by  GreekWarrior

Seen them come.... and I've seen them go.... just don't let the door hit you on the way out.:thumbs:

posted by  Voda48

Can't even post his farewell thread in the right place...Fagget :laughing:

07ex, I used to quite like you as a member, but in the short time you've been here, you've gone from good to bad....Maybe it's an effect CF has?

posted by  Cliffy

CF is like that house in the movie The Shining :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

That movie is awesome.

posted by  Spanky2324

Your Message