Umm...I'm at a Loss for Words

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Umm...I'm at a Loss for Words

Read this (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=49 5495&in_page_id=1879) before continuing.

I don't care if you believe in global warming or not. I don't care if you are pro-life or not. I don't care what the hell you are, but what the hell are you doing aborting your kid because you're worried for future f*cking generations. I'm torn on my opinion for this, because a)What the hell kind of reason is global warming to abort your child? and b)Would that lady really be a fit mother?

I guess that makes Al Gore a murderer...

Opinions?

posted by  chris_knows

Yea these people arent ****ing normal...they should all be aborted along with all of the "women's rights" activists and the "save the trees" and idiots...im tired of seeing this shit

posted by  newyorker

Two words. Dumb Bitch.

She deserves to be shot.

posted by  67Coronet383

if they were really worried about their carbon footprint, they would sacrifice themselves instead of their children. Typical nuts, so proud of what they made someone else give up, in this case their children's lives. So are they saying that evolution made a mistake, and man overdeveloped? if thats the case we should just nuke the whole world so evolution can start over. :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

posted by  dvdrose18

Proof, once again, that retardation is not a crime. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but if your opinions have no factual back-up, that makes you a moron. If you feel humans are a burden to the world, sacrifice yourself.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

I agree with you tbax, and share you view on the situation.:thumbs:

posted by  67Coronet383

i'm w/ dvdrose on this. i think she should kill herself...

posted by  dodger65

A life for a life. It's fair.

posted by  67Coronet383

Suicide is the only logical choice she has! Do I need to explain why? If she doesn't kill herself and advocate everyone else doing the same, then she is a hypocrite. Seeing as she was around to be quoted, she did not commit suicide. Therefore, she is a hypocrite. Effin' hypocrite. Some people these days...

tbax, tell your son to laugh at her as he kicks her out the door.

posted by  jedimario

i'm just saying if she wants to reduce her "carbon footprint" and garbage production and such, she needs to start w/ herself...

posted by  dodger65

This woman clearly has a screw loose. There's nothing wrong with wanting to take productive steps to save the planet, but abortion? She's a head case! If this was how she thought even before becoming pregnant, she should have been made sterile at the age she started having sex, under the grounds that she's not safe (it would have been her choice afteral, and the Docs would have seen that!).

posted by  Cliffy

i had a teacher in the 6th grade that said she only wanted 2 kids, to replace her and her husband, so they wouldnt add more population to the world. It makes sense, but its nowhere as extreme as this lady, IM SURE she would support her mother had she had the same opinion on the issue, and abort HER . . yeah right.

Its not HOW MANY poeple there are in the world . . its HOW they use the resources . . . she used resources in her abortion, her sterilization . . . to extinguish human life . . . which shes * against* . . . but maybe those doctors could have used that time on her to instead help someone better their lives with like some other medical issue.

shes a hypocrite, like most *environmentalists*

posted by  Spartan3c79

'You are a woman who does not have maternal feelings. It's not really about saving the planet is it? Be honest, you just don't want children. She is strange women. No women think like her.:doh: :doh: :doh:

posted by  aarathi

Your Message