talk all u want, at this rate im gonna b the most hated member wuajajajajaja

Home  \  Off Topic  \  talk all u want, at this rate im gonna b the most hated member wuajajajajaja

do u like girls? fast import cars? going to a rave party and having a blast while getting high on ecstacy? or are you jsut an old bat who sits on front of the tv and watches baseball and hunting? lets talk about that....

i dont have a problem about anyone being old lol:laughing: and im not triyng to offend no one by the way.... i just talk like that:screwy:

posted by  darktrojan

I don't think you can claim to be hated, I don't think people hate you, we just despise what you and people like you do. street racing is stupid, there are tracks if you want to race. The reason people like you street race is because they know their car is slow and they would get their ass whooped on a track. so instead they like to pop the clutch and squeal their tires at traffic lights and out run soccer moms in minivans. But go ahead and keep racing, its a good guarantee that you will go out with a bang, and we will be rid of you sooner. I just hope the only people you take out with you are other ricers like you.

Do I like girls? there is nothing wrong with girls, however if you mean fathering children out of wedlock, you should be shot. I have worked on the mother-baby floor of a local hospital, and nothing destroys the life of 2 (or more) people like babies having babies.

Do I like fast imports? well, i do enjoy a fast car, import or domestic, that can be driven responsibly by a responsible adult. however, I don't like paying $1000 a year :cussing: on insurance because people my age and gender like to think they are hot invincible shit.

Do I like going to parties and getting high? No. I don't party much at all, and I have seen how drugs can destroy lives, more experience from local hospitals.

Or do I watch TV. No I don't, I do this thing called "get an education" you might have heard about it. It is really great, you should try it. that way you don't have to kill yourself in a car crash, but you could be a productive member of society. I am sick and tired of my hard earned money being collected by the gov't and given to people that were too stupid to get an education.

posted by  dvdrose18

i am getting education im going to college right now..........

posted by  darktrojan

If that's how your “college education” teaches you to spell and punctuate, maybe you had better just go apply at McDonalds now. You'll get a year or so head start on your peers.

posted by  vwhobo

The way you spell, talk, act, and drive...just tell me what college you go to so I can avoid it.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Wouldn't happen to be community college would it? Not that they are all that bad, but they do have their losers.

posted by  dvdrose18

ummmmm ok people, im from another country!!!!!!!!. I dont like english, so i dont care how i write or talk. and no im not going to a community college.

posted by  darktrojan

What country are you from and what is your native language? Costa Rica?

You're improper spelling shows that you're not an immigrant, but that you're an idiot. Yes, there is a difference and yes, we can tell.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

drive? u dont know if i drive good or bad..........

posted by  darktrojan

my native language is spanish, and yes im from costa rica. u dont believe it then eres un ignorante desgraciado que no sabe nada del mundo, buscalo en una traductora y te daras cuenta de que estoy hablando español

posted by  darktrojan

wtf dude I'd love to pay that much, how old are you?

posted by  jedimario

how can you be the most hated member when you arent a regular member

Im suprised you never dropped us a link to some japanese tire company yet

and this is also the first time Ive seen or heard of you, I dont even know what your name is :laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

I'm 20, but it is actually like $1600, either way it is ridiculous. That's under my parents insurance. with a good student discount.

posted by  dvdrose18

you dont go to college
youre not hot shit
youre a lowlife that is gona die street ricing, and i really hope you dont kill anyone else in the process

posted by  newyorker

You cant drive good, you can drive well.
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u293/cam02ss/amazedcaty.jpg

So were are you located now?

posted by  Enthusiast

Oh ok well that makes a bit more sense then.

posted by  jedimario

Wait...$1,600 as a partial driver? Mine for a 2000 Dodge Caravan and 2002 Nissan Sentra is like $650 a year.

posted by  chris_knows

Is that cause there's noone else in the frozen tundra for you to run into? :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

There's plenty of stuff (and people) to crash into, but maybe they just had a good feeling about me :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Your driving a van and an econo car. Hes driving an SI. Insurance companies see the word honda and the age under 25 and definitely laugh out loud. With all the history of hondas being stolen, raced, crashed, speeding tickets(if thats your definition of speeding lol) and the rates rise. As for the ricers entertainment and to kill time I'll answer the ricers questions.

1. I love girls

2. Fast import cars??? Never seen one because there always behind me

3. I don't go to parties nor do I take ecstasy. I rather go to meets and not fry my braincells for a few hour high. I'll admit I smoke pot but it's not even close to being as bad as that stupid pill shit.

posted by  Spanky2324

Yeah, that's a good point...You can't really race in either of those cars lol.

posted by  chris_knows

You can sure drift a Mazda MPV though lol:smoke:

posted by  Spanky2324

I was looking at rates a few months ago and the cheapest I could get on any car from Geico was $697 for 6 months. I checked a couple of other providers and they were all significantly more.

posted by  jedimario

Miami, Florida

posted by  darktrojan

I go to college
I am hot, but im not shit :laughing:, and i am not a lowlife whos gonna get killed racing on the streets because i am untouchable....:evil:

posted by  darktrojan

Ricer...and a dumbass...and probbably a virgin too

posted by  newyorker

ok man if u say so.... Have it your way. and how could i be a virgin? haha i dont stay all day posting in a forum like you do hahahaha, so i say ure the virgin.

posted by  darktrojan

That was a pretty stupid comment. Some of have jobs that keep us at the computer and if we finish work early then we post on forums. Yeah your a lowlife for being stupid enough to keep trolling a forum. I guess those races aren't coming quick enough to you or no one wants to race your retarded slow ass.

posted by  Spanky2324

Hate to break it to you, but Florida is not part of Cuba yet, so you are in the same country as I am.

posted by  dvdrose18

Irony.

posted by  StiMan

Actually you do...im just on break :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Your Message