Sooooo... What did you get for Christmas?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Sooooo... What did you get for Christmas?

I'm curious!

posted by  SyntheticTrust

I was going to ask why, but decided to go along with it.

Mainly a Gibson Les Paul Classic in Fireburst (1 of 400). Got a Shiatsu Message for my chair, and some other things. Bought myself a new cell phone.

posted by  67Coronet383

I got tires on my car a few weeks back...nothing else so far. Rest of the gifts are still under the tree, we're waiting for my sister to get home on thursday before opening them.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Some DVD's and $500 to go towards a PS3!:banana:

posted by  elchango36

psp with acouple of games and $500 cash

posted by  GreekWarrior

All my gifts I received were clothes... :thumbs:

posted by  -Ice-

I gave myself a Nikon D80 plus some accessories. :thumbs:

posted by  BavarianWheels

Im jewish so I got chinese food

posted by  newyorker

I'm not a huge fan of asking for $, but it is useful this year, so I got some of that. Also;

Charger Daytona model to keep me busy in the cold months
Mechanix gloves
new Bedouin Soundclach CD
Hot Fuzz/Superbad/Kentucky Fried Movie DVDs
Camaro Calendar

posted by  giant016

the fun of watching my 17 yr old open her gifts and looking for my 24 yr old and her husband to come here this weekend for a late Christmas.

I traditionally roast a standing rib roast on Christmas. This year, I served t-bones on Christmas day and will roast the prime rib when everyone is home this weekend. Wife complains the kitchen smells like thyne, rosemary and garlic while the beef is roasting since I use those spices in varying amounts when rubbing down the roast prior to putting it into the oven - this forms a nice crust on the roast.

They have a Carin Terrier named Rugby - they call Rugby my Grand-dog.

Also enjoyed watching my wife's expression on her face when she opened one of her gifts (a personal one I took some time to be selective about exactly what I wanted her to have)

posted by  tbaxleyjr

Ah the tradition of most spoiled forum member asking what everyone else got for Christmas.

posted by  Mathew

I got an Ipod Nano and a couple gifts here and there, atleast i could spend my first christmas without my grammpa with my gramma so I could be there with her. Plus I got myself a present of enlisting in the Coast Guard tomorrow after I get enough information about it. :mrgreen:

posted by  99integra

Ah yes- but I am interested in what people give as much or more than what they receive. I am also interested in how people accept gifts - these two traits tells us much about a person's character.

posted by  tbaxleyjr

Laptop battery, a watch, candy and some other small stuff, and about $300.

It didn't really feel like Christmas though, because we're moving, so everything is everywhere, so we didn't get a Christmas tree until Christmas eve.

posted by  chris_knows

My family all pitched in a little (or a lot) extra and got my dad a 1965 Fender VibroChamp amplifier. He said it was the best Christmas gift he ever got. I'm not a huge fan of old fenders, but even I like this one. It's by no means a monster and was a cheaper model back in the day, but being so small means that you can get it to naturally distort without shaking the house.

posted by  giant016

um yea

You do give out presents in December for 8 days I believe

asked for nothing, got a laptop:

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/8627/8627916_ra.jpg

Sony VGN-AR605E, they even had memory on sale for 29.99
Intel® Core™2 Duo mobile processor T7100
2 gigs of ram (for only 29.99)
17" WXGA+ widescreen display with XBRITE-ECO
DVD Burner
HDMI output
NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GT
160GB HD
and loads more. Great deal on a 17" Sony!

posted by  Voda48

true :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

i is so smarts

not really :orglaugh:

kiddin

posted by  newyorker

:mad:

i love you too :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

:screwy:

:banghead:

posted by  newyorker

:pop:

posted by  chris_knows

she will come around...eventually :hi:

posted by  newyorker

what?

youll see :wink2:

posted by  newyorker

Fixed.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

:banghead: Ive said it time and time again, dont try to take your insecurities out on me :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

That didn't really seem gay--unless you're trying to prove to us that you like girls--but it did seem creepy and stalker-ish lol.

posted by  chris_knows

you have to remember, based on posts I have read, NewYorker and probably 30% of the other forum members have had the hots for SyntheticTrust for a while.

posted by  tbaxleyjr

About 30% of the forum members have the hots for anything that walks :laughing:.

posted by  chris_knows

youre in that group :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

do you mean anything or anything wearing a bra?

posted by  tbaxleyjr

100% of that 30% don't realize how pathetic they look either. newyorker gave us a good example earlier in this thread.

posted by  Mathew

Personally I could care less about some gold-digging trick from Louisiana that has to find someone in Utah to be able to date outside of their family. :orglaugh: (This is what is called a JOKE, not to be taken seriously)

Seriously though....does anyone on here actually have a ****ing life? Newyorker, you're a lameass bitch for moaning and pissing because a female doesn't want to talk to you. You should be used to rejection by now. Untwist those panties of yours :)

posted by  dodgerforlife

from the look of the gal posing with NewYorker in his last pics, he does not look like too many folks rejected him -

We're having a little fun.

posted by  tbaxleyjr

Yeah, you're right...some members don't even care if it walks :laughing:.

posted by  chris_knows

http://www.drinkstuff.com/productimg/21189_large.jpg

:ohcrap:

posted by  newyorker

Is that Hillary Clinton with the body of a lady? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

sounds like everyone had a great christmas

Platinum Digger over here! lol

What blonde chic im confused

posted by  Enthusiast

Man the Harpoons.

posted by  Enthusiast

Ok - no one is harpooning anyone here - This place has finally become a pleasant place to visit again with everyone being civil to each other. lets not let it go back down into the gutter.

posted by  tbaxleyjr

Which blonde girl are you talking about with new yorker?

posted by  Enthusiast

thumb through the post your pics thread

posted by  tbaxleyjr

you mean her??

http://a659.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/96/l_3ab94a6b423442f523d4eeb6 68b5caca.jpg

I had her for christmas so it belongs in this thread fine and dandy ;)

posted by  newyorker

nice.

BEST QUOTE EVER

posted by  Enthusiast

lol put it in your sig then

posted by  newyorker

Yes - I mean her.

posted by  tbaxleyjr

Hey atleast this one didnt give you VD.

posted by  Enthusiast

eww.... who wants VD for christmas?

posted by  gerrawrd

I think that someone should tell that poor little girl that NewYorker is kissing and telling to his online buddies. I'm sure she'd respect and appreciate that.

posted by  DSMer

at least its better than his drooling after Synthetic Trust all of the time - I bet the blond reads the forum with NewYorker anyway.

posted by  tbaxleyjr

As to why you believe that... I don't know. However I would not put it past some of the people here.

What the f*ck is a Synthetic Trust? What is that like a metaphor for profalactives?

posted by  DSMer

Your Message