Bitches

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Bitches

whats been goin on?

same shit?

posted by  GreekWarrior

Nothing much has changed...At all.

What's up with you? Do you still have the Integra?

posted by  chris_knows

Wow... Still the same folks?
What have I missed? haha

posted by  TurboLag

Nothing's changed, nothing's happened. Well, What was banned for good.

posted by  jedimario

Not really lol.

Only the admin can IP ban. What can come back whenever he wants under another name.

posted by  chris_knows

Sounds like a blast lol.
Glad I have nothing to catch up on

posted by  TurboLag

nations have risen and fallen (and mods have disappeared and reappeared) since you were last here. Greekwarior was only gone for like 2 months. The only other thing besides whats permaban is that we have 2 or 3 new regulars

posted by  dvdrose18

with dynamic IP addresses, an IP ban will do no good except block other folks using the same ISP as What from participating

posted by  tbaxleyjr

for the sake of not starting another thread, aren't these forums pretty quiet nowadays compared to before (like a year ago when I was on?). whats the deal? I used to not be able to keep up with the posts.

posted by  carls47807

I noticed that too lol

posted by  TurboLag

I thought every computer had a different IP address. Dynamic means the IP changes every time you connect to the internet, right?

posted by  chris_knows

Yeah, IP ban doesn't necesarily block an entire ISP. I think it could, I know you can ban entire hubs.

posted by  jedimario

Im going to Vegas in two days!!! ///M-Fest!!!!!!

posted by  SyntheticTrust

Meeting up for dinner with 17 others, **** $44 a person for a damn buffet at the Rio..but be damn good food! I know Ryans is only $6

My Boyfriend and I are moving into a bigger house March 10 after Vegas.

Um I told him I wanted a puppy...at least its better than wanting a kid.

Finally better from the FLU! Although my nose hurts from blowing it sooo much.

Glad to hear you're better...I'm sure you're aware that there's an 'edit' function here. :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

You missed my facelift. Seriously... click (http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=29154)

posted by  elchango36

damn man, shit is siiiick

posted by  TurboLag

Man none of you guys are gonna be nice enough to let GW know about the sex tape that synthetic posted about a month ago???? Or the pictures that teggy had of What having a tea party with dolls???????

posted by  Spanky2324

F*ck him, he wasn't here. Plus, if somebody had the foresight to save them before they were deleted I doubt they'd share them.

posted by  giant016

Thanks.

What sex tape?:ticking:

posted by  elchango36

You'd be surprised....:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

They could be shared, with reasonable compensation of course.:mrgreen:

posted by  dvdrose18

nothing much man, been working, started back at uni, and training my ass off at the gym

yeah I still got the teg lol, selling it in a month or so though.

haha what happened? do tell

pm me links, pics and video.

****en soft cock

posted by  GreekWarrior

So does this place still suck? ;-)

posted by  67Coronet383

Bav came back (apparently on PMS or something) and just banned him. I don't remember if there was a specific reason or if it was just everythign he'd done in the past.

posted by  jedimario

Could be PMS...or it could be I'm just sick of his rubbish and refuse to allow him back AGAIN. His promises have proven to be less than truthful.

Take it as PMS...it matters not to me.

posted by  BavarianWheels

Pretty much dead anymore. Few new posts when I check in occasionally.

posted by  ChrisV

I think we average about 10+ new posts a day, not too bad. It would be nice if we had some more knowledgeable people, but too many posts makes it hard to follow, and can scare newbies away. At least now that we have Admins basic order has returned.

posted by  dvdrose18

Your Message