Need help with serious car prank

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Need help with serious car prank

Ok,

so last week after driving home from my work, I was in a severe car accident after I ran through a red light. I approached the light going about 35, but when I tried to break, I COULDNT. So I swerved off the road, and hit another car, before finally coming to a stop. I was in the hospital and was charged with reckless driving. The total for my hospital bills, car bills, and legal fees is around $5000.

It turns out someone had cut my breaks. Someone at my work had cut the lines completely. SO after doing some very secretive covert eavesdropping over the last few weeks - I found out who it was.

So now this guys needs to pay. I cant sue him as there is no proof. Instead, I want to **** with his car. I dont want to put his life in danger (although that would be nice) but I want to make sure his car gets ****ed up, while being descrete.

I was thinking of putting water or dry leaves in his gas tank, but that might not be effective. I was wondering if you guys could please help me out here.

Something that will all but ruin his car, without being too obvious.

I really appreciate the help!!

posted by  Adamn

Two wrongs don't make a right. I'm sure some members here will prove their immaturity and tell you what you want to hear.

posted by  thefonz

Pranking him back isn't a good idea. How did you find out it was him? Were there cameras in the parking lot? There's gonna be some way to prove who did it. Why risk getting yourself into legal trouble (and putting your coworker and other drivers in danger) just to get revenge?

posted by  chris_knows

I call bullsh*t. Unless you drive a very old car, don't you have to apply the brakes to shift from park, and wouldn't you notice that the peddle went to the floor? and did you never try to apply the brakes before the light? and don't most cars have some kind of device (the name fails me) that will keep some of the brakes working, even if one of them springs a leak? And if someone did cut your brakes, wouldn't that be a crime, and wouldn't it be wise to get the cops involved, at least to fight the ticket? Something just doesn't add up here...

posted by  dvdrose18

tell him that you are displeased with his actions, then kiss and make up and move on with life

posted by  newyorker

How do you know there is no proof? If he did indeed cut the line, that would be proof something out of the ordinary happened that is not within the normal scope of car operation. Further, I wouldn't think the police would charge you for "reckless driving" if indeed your brake line was cut.

posted by  97Talonchik

Word.

posted by  giant016

but 3 lefts do... :wink2: :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  dodger65

pull the plug from the radiator and drain all the coolant make sure u have someting to catch the coolant so there will be none of it on the ground to where he can see it and make sure he wont be around for 5-10 minutes and gather the coolant up and leave.lol i thot that u would want to hear something like this. but overall im gonna have to totally agree wit the guys above me

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

I knew I could count on someone to prove their immaturity and lack of good judgement. If you agree with the guy's above you, why did you reply with such advice. Good job!

posted by  thefonz

Because thats the way I am

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

:clap: Nothing to brag about. :doh:

posted by  thefonz

I agree. You'd know instantly if the brekes weren't working (or at least within a few seconds....unless he was next to the traffic lights at the time). Even if the brak lines had been cut, there's usually at least a little effort with the brakes partially working, and at 35mph you'd still stop reletively quickly. On a slight side note, we don't know for sure that his car is/was an auto...Also, there's always evidence, even if there's no concrete evidence, the Police have their ways of getting a confession. Lastly, as has been said already, if indeed this isn't BS, two wrongs don't make a right, the Police would almost certainly scrap the ticket and prosecution if the brake lines were cut. :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

cutting brake lines is a felony

posted by  99integra

You would know wouldn't you teggy:laughing:

posted by  Spanky2324

Teggy, too bad for you, one of your post's got deleted. It helped you prove your ignorance. Remember guy's, if you stir up enough shit, eventually you will get some on ya! :clap:

posted by  thefonz

burrrrrrrnnnnn

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

Your Message