Looks like Cliffy has a birthday

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Looks like Cliffy has a birthday

Have a good one! :clap:

posted by  thefonz

Well, look at that. Happy birthday Cliffy!!

posted by  dvdrose18

Happy Birthday Cliffy. The mod that has stayed on here to keep this old heap of a forum running with it's very few members.

posted by  Spanky2324

happy birthday you old fart

posted by  newyorker

Thanx guys! There's a few years left in the old dog yet! :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

I hear that cliffy pigged his birthday cake in one day. You'll get podgy sonny.:smoke:

posted by  cjmann

I already am podgy.....Sonny? CJ? That can only be one person...:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Could it really be?!! Me on a forum? You may have worked out the first bit, but where does mann come from sonny?:smoke:

posted by  cjmann

No idea......Something to do with cars? :doh:

posted by  Cliffy

Of course it is, and you know my taste in cars!!

posted by  cjmann

Hmm...Google was only giving me something about vintage Bentleys....:ticking:

For others who are wondering who this madman is....I work with him...Well, he works with me, because I'm better than him :laughing: :ohcrap: :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

A person with whom I work, perhaps? Try Googling Harris Mann. He designed one of the better cars of the seventies, and no, it wasn't the Allegro, of which I had two!!:smoke:

posted by  cjmann

Doesn't say much for the seventies, does it? The Princess....nice :banghead: :laughing:

The All agro was one of hid designs though, wasn't it?

posted by  Cliffy

There were some good cars from the seventies sonny, have you worked out what Mann designed yet?:banghead:

posted by  cjmann

Yes he did design the Allegro, Princess & TR7, though the Allegro that went into production was changed some what from what the genius intended. My comment was rather what I wanted to be associated with. The TR7 was always an under rated car, and it still has a lot going for it, not least is the fact tht one can pick them up off Ebay for around £100, I should know, that's where my last 3 came from!:finger:

posted by  cjmann

Your Message