Any baseball fans?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Any baseball fans?

Phillies won the world series!!!

I must admit it's not my favorite sport, but I love all of the four major sports. I don't think too many people outside of Philly and Tampa cared about this one but Philadelphia finally won a championship!

Any fans/thoughts?

posted by  Nissan_Altima

I wish they didn't win. Now everyone in the city is going to be talking all sorts of shit..how many years did it take them to win?? 20??? I can't wait to hear all of the nutswinging from people so I can laugh at them.

posted by  newyorker

Completely illogical and retarded post with no explanations of incorrect opinions.

I wish you could see the surprised look on my face.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

You were expecting something other than the norm?

When the Dodgers were out...I lost interest.

posted by  BavarianWheels

Good point.

I forgot/didn't know you were from Cali. No hard feelings, I hope. :laughing:

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Opinions can't be incorrect you twat :wink2:

Correction...took them 28 years

posted by  newyorker

Just uninformed.

Not at all...The Dodgers blew it! I was at the last game...it was sooooo sad! Oh well...there's still next year...heh.

Yea, I gave the Phils too much credit, 8 years worth.

posted by  newyorker

Hey, they won, let's give them some type of credit! Non of the other teams could capitalize and do it, so their loss. This is coming from a Dodger fan too. :p

posted by  NoParkingMeters

You are seriously the dumbest person I have ever met. Not only are you incapable of forming a coherent sentence, but you can't even understand what you're hearing and what people are trying to say.

Seriously, what does that even mean? What kind of shit are people going to be saying? Who cares how many years it took them to win? Is nutswinging a word used by those whose IQ fails to break the triple-digit barrier? Absolutely nothing in that post makes sense past the first sentence, which isn't justified anyway.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

You are so lost it's not even funny.

Don't bother explaining :orglaugh:

posted by  newyorker

No amount of explaining would help anyway.

I am a huge Cardinal fan so I was extremely elated when the Cubs got swept. I was rooting for the Rays but oh well.

posted by  Olds79

Your Message