R34rb30dettv!!!!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  R34rb30dettv!!!!

Where is R34RB30DETTV? He hasnt been on for almost 5-days... I have just been wondering where the Recruiter of the vwhobo Fan Club is... plus he says alot of good things and adds to the forum, but where is he? :screwy: :screwy:

posted by  StiMan

I was wondering this aswell...seems like a lot of good members are vanishing... :ohcrap: :screwy: but then... its only been 5 days so he'll show up soon i'd think... :doh:

posted by  Bubba

yea, i have yet to recieve word about my membership status. hopefully im not a reject...

posted by  importluva

Yeps me too

posted by  Bubba

he probably has finals too, or something along those lines.

posted by  SuperJew

ya man it is only 5 days. I mean Christ he might have one hell of a hangover and not want to sit down at a computer anything soon.

posted by  Voda48

Well...I can say that he's alive and well guys :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

How do you know that? (He must be his stalker...)

posted by  StiMan

wasn't me :laughing:

posted by  Unfedfat

How oh how do I get into this vwhobo fan club?

posted by  DodgeRida67

I can get u in there if you so wish...and STi Man...we Brits stick together ya know! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Should be out of lock-up in a few days. Don't say anything to embarass him. :doh:

posted by  lectroid

oh god forbid he goes on vacation for a few days... :laughing:

posted by  enron fever

maybe he finally got nabbed for stalking me.... :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

Yes, they're cracking down on that now...Infact, I received a phone call yesterday asking if I could bail him out...I said "NO" :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

Dont need to get me in if that is wat u mean... R34 let me in a long time ago... I hope he comes back...

posted by  StiMan

*posing as the donkey in shrek* Me Me, pick me :mrgreen:

posted by  importluva

Ok.... pick you for what?

posted by  StiMan

get me in da club, vwhobo fanbois club.

posted by  importluva

I probably meant I know he's alive and well lol, I'll try and get your membership sorted today importluva, even if you are a psycho lol! :ticking: :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

haha, thats cool man.

posted by  importluva

Glad to hear he is well... just wish he would return! He is like another Snoope!

posted by  StiMan

He's here!!!! get your butt here and reply to this thread.....dedicated to you mate!

posted by  Cliffy

*butt is here* Well well.. Glad i was missed.. Sadly only one of you was correct.. And that was Cliffy saying that i was alive.. I didn't have a major hangover (don't drink, in a fitness fad because i'm training for Kick-boxing and i want to compete in the Motocross championchips at sometime) nor have i had finals (SJ, all my work is in the form of assignments and all are internally assessed so i don't have any exams).. I was infact persuing the one thing i love more than cars... Now theres the clue now you an guess... :wink2: :hi: Now y'all asked how n where i was, now let me ask you all how you all are...?!?!?!

Sry to all who asked about the club, but my absense will reveal it's self soon enough, that is to say soon as there are some guesses i may jus tell you about my very interesting last couple of weeks... :screwy:

(Special thatnks to STiMan for starting the thread... :mrgreen: :thumbs: )

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

You're not marrying her, surely? lol :hi:

Well, you know how I am...surviving as usual mate lol, and things are ticking along nicely here, I think lol....You were here when the hobo left, right?

I hope ya dont mind, but I took it upon myself to make a couple of people and one psycho a member of the late vwhobo fan club! :thumbs:

Take it eazzzzzy mate!

posted by  Cliffy

I wish.. Na, sadly much the reverse... However it ain't over till its over...

Yeah, i was here then.. that was pretty much the last time i had time to come on...! :screwy:

Yeah, i read ur PM on your site.. S'ok.. I'll jus confirm them as official.. :thumbs:

So i guess seeming as you "guessed" correct i may as well say what has happened then? :hi:

Actually, i wanna see some guesses as to what happened.. Anyone who can guess correct will get a pint (Yes of beer.. your choice..)...! (Theres no pint smile here... Hmmm... Cliffy, Hint hint..!)

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

yea, im the psycho

posted by  importluva

Anytime R34... missed you!

posted by  StiMan

Just to save opening a new thread.. (yes, althought Snoope does deserve one...!!) HAS ANYONE SEEN OR HEARD FROM SNOOPE RECENTLY? I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HIM SINCE BEFORE I HAVE MY LIL BREAK TO GO CHASE SOME MORE GALS... :ohcrap: :doh: :ticking: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Mate...I beat ya to it :ohcrap: :thumbs:

Click here (http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=2985)

Ya never know...I might even have inspired this thread :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

See, that was in my absence.. I never knew about it.. Guess i would have had to have been missing for a lil longer before you started one for me huh?? Oh... never mind.. You had "insider" information didn't you now???!!! :wink2:

Thanks again STi... :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

No, you didnt... sorry...
R34: Anytime homie!

posted by  StiMan

Your Message