Favorite Type of Tobacco...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Favorite Type of Tobacco...

Just a random question, between cigars, cigarettes, dip, whatever, which is your favorite? And then favorite brand as well.

Let's try to keep this one on topic please for once lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Newport...smoke of the south

posted by  99integra

non smoker over here.

posted by  nighthawk

The smoke of ghetto and ghetto wanna-be cunts.

Parliament for cigarettes
Cuban for cigars
Ew for chew
Fusion flavors for hookah

posted by  newyorker

Okay and Parliament's are for p*ssy's wanna start?

posted by  99integra

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o124/garone_gli/ghettonewportcar.jpg

I don't really have to go on do I?

posted by  newyorker

favorite tobacky? Hmmm well it will have to be marlboro menthal 100's thats all i smoke. If im not smoking, i either have a dip in my mouth. skoal all the way. love all the flavors.(*Tac..tac...tac...packs can..puts skoal snus in lip*)hmmm minty

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

looks like the magic mall in orlando

posted by  99integra

Looks like asshole.

posted by  newyorker

one of the few times i will agree with you. donks look like sh*t

posted by  glagon1979

Looks like Roffle...

Marlboro Menthol 100s.

Bought a pack of newports and the bar since it was all they had. Yeah...I still have half the pack. I hate them now. Used to like them. But then again, I also used to like Marlboro reds, Lucky Strikes (Unfiltered), Kools, and some other random ones that just fell in my lap..

posted by  Satty101

I have a friend who buys cigarettes from an American Indian reserve. He gets like 200 cigarettes for $17, but they taste different. He says it's because there's just tobacco in there but I'm not too sure about that.

Anyone ever try those?

posted by  chris_knows

When Im drinking Ill smoke a little.
Marlboro Reds or Lights

Snuff: Skoal Long Cut Straight (when I have money).
Copenhagen Long cut or Cope Straight
Longhorn Long cut straight (When I have no money)
Grizzly Long Cut Mint (for old time sake)

posted by  Enthusiast

I like some Red Man :hi:

posted by  99integra

A little late to chime in, but I usually smoked Du Maurier regulars, with a pack of Camel filters tossed in, as of late I've been smoking Du Maurier Smooth regulars, and Hoyo de Monterrey or Romeo y Julieta cigars(mmmmm cubans, thank god for no trade embargos) tossed in the mix. I'm avidly working on trying to quit, I'm setting May 4th as my date.....again. We'll see how it goes!

posted by  dodgerforlife

artuero fuentes for me :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Newyorker you truly are a douchbag. Ghetto wanna be cunts? How is that wanna be or ghetto at all?

As for me I smoke herb and thats all.

posted by  Spanky2324

Not a big smoker, but i mean there's a time or two to light one up, but deff a dipper ha was up to two cans a day before i left for boot camp

Cigs- camel wides
Dip- grizzly straight
Hookah- peach

posted by  Tackett

I used to smoke cigars pretty often...Like once a week, cuz I got 2 boxes from a friend, and after that I'd buy them whenever we'd go downtown, and we'd usually get the cheaper cigars for around $8, cuz most of the $20+ ones we tried tasted the same, or sometimes worse...
Cigarettes, it's all about Marlboro's, but it sucks cuz I have to jump to the states to get a pack, since they cost like $12/pack here and I've only seen one place that sells them. Other than that, I'll take Du Maurier's, they taste almost the same as Marlboros.
Never tried dip, not really planning to either.
Last summer, we used to smoke hookah like every day, but then after doing it for 18 hours straight one time, I just feel nauseous any time I smoke it now. Fav flavor's probably blackberry though.

If I could only smoke one thing for the rest of my life, I'd probably go with cigarettes. Closely followed by cigars.

posted by  chris_knows

ohhhhh good ole newports... I smoked a pack a day for a year and paid for it, then I went to marlboro reds, now down to marlboro lights.

I'll off myself if i ever start smoking usa gold's

posted by  TurboLag

I am not a big smoker but sometimes I preffer cigars:thumbs:

posted by  olla86

Wellll **** a duck did i ever fail on that one miserably!

posted by  dodgerforlife

ha it's ok, i've been trying to quit dipping for almost a year lol, i thought 2 months cold turkey would do it but when my parents came down for graduation their present was a log of my favorite grizzly that was gone in about 3 days. ha then got even worse whenever i was told i wasn't allowed to do it on base in student status, then i became somewhat of a dealer of tobacco to the small community that consisted of my bay ha, but i'm slowly slowing down

posted by  hhsrastler92

Your Message