Fast & Furious 4

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Fast & Furious 4

What you all think of it? If you seen it. I think its the best one out of the 4 installments they made. Its one of those movies you can see it numerous times without it getting old.

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

Roman better be in this one as well. He made the second one so good that I will keep on watching it whenever 2F2F is on ITV2:mrgreen: .

posted by  fudge

"Use dos bus tokens potna!" sorry he's not in this movie if your refering to roman pierce. some of the original cast from the original Fast & Furious star in this movie. This movie is a must see. If you like Tokyo Drift then you'll like this one. F&F 4 has the same director Justin Linn as F&F TD.

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

I LOVED the first one (saw it about 15 times and not bored), thought the second one was pretty good, and absolutely hated Tokyo Drift. I didn't see this one yet but I can't wait to. I heard it was pretty good and put things together well. I sure hope so!

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Saw it a couple nights ago and agree that it's the best out of the 4. The race scenes were dope but some of the slow parts were a bit too slow.

posted by  chris_knows

I am also looking forward to seeing it. Loved the 1st one, 2nd one I could take it or leave it, Tokyo Drift had a weak plot line..... this one seems very cool. Hot Rod magazine did a great write up on it which had me hooked. One of the cars used is a clone of a 1500HP 73 Camaro built by the editor of Hot Rod. I want to see it do the wheel stand on dirt. I know its just Hollywood magic (they used a VERY large counterweight), but the car is cool as sh1t!

posted by  corbett_auto

I thought that the wheel stand on dirt scene was f'n wicked:thumbs: hmm I wonder what they used for a counterweight

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

Hey after the movie. what was the parking lot outside like?

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

I will try to find the Hot Rod issue. Here is some "spy" footage from the movie with a similar counterweight on the Chevelle. The Chevelle had the power to do a wheelstand..... but because it was filmed on a sound stage it had to do it in a very short distance so they add a few hundred Lbs to the back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPZgiM8Nco8

posted by  corbett_auto

Packed. Nobody acted stupid though because there's usually cops around. What was yours like?

posted by  chris_knows

Even though I was a fan of drifting and imports, I honestly thought Tokyo Drift sucked pretty hard. The storyline was dry as hell and I just couldn't stand the actors. But then again Hollywood always seem to get it wrong whenever they try to depict Asian country and culture. I'm pretty peeved now that you've told me Roman isn't in it as part of the returning cast. But as with the other movies I'll give it a chance to see if it delivers. Funnily enough I haven't been to the cinemas to watch any of the F&F movies(I actually waited until they showed in on television apart from the first one which someone showed back at school) but I bet the boy racers will be out in force for this one.

posted by  fudge

Packed with Imports everywhere. mainly honda civics. Showing off like crazy after the movie(burnouts,donuts,shit talking..etc) you know the deal. Surprisingly there were no cops. AND This kid!!! in this mazdaspeed miata(drifting around this corner). almost clipped my truck when I was trying to get the hell out of there.

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

Yeah Roman would of been great in this movie. His funny smart remarks always lightens up a serious situation.

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

newyorker :laughing:

Yea I have way too many dumb friends to try that lol

posted by  chris_knows

No, no, no! He said ALMOST clipped, keep up! :laughing:

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Come to think of it, that Miata did look like Newyorkers lol.

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

Saw it last night and thought it was really good but not better than the 1st one. Light years better than Tokyo Drift and better than the 2nd one but I think the first one just can't be topped. Still, very cool movie.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

I'm not seeing it in theaters because I don't want my Camaro, or any of my cars for that matter, getting ****ed with by morons in riceburners.

posted by  Satty101

I'm sorry but that's a pretty retarded reason to not see a movie that you would've seen otherwise.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Wow...forgot. E-sarcasm doesn't work to well. I'll see it eventually. Maybe when it comes out on DVD. Don't really have to much spare time with a 10 month old...

posted by  Satty101

word.

try having 2 and one on the way!!!!

btw, i know its a couple of weeks old but i was just trying to catch up and had to reply.

posted by  glagon1979

Am I missing something, or is the new F&F just called Fast aand Furious?

posted by  Cliffy

You got it. The original was called "The Fast And The Furious" They just took out the "and" and the "the"

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

I would have loved to be in that board meeting when they decided on that name...

posted by  fudge

Yeah....Interesting meeting, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

I saw it, it was a nice movie but the first movie was still the best.

posted by  Digitalmods

What's the best thing to do after watching Fast and Furious?
Can any body guess ?

Regards,
Razor

posted by  rzramon

Re watch it and pick out all the things wrong with it.

posted by  Spanky2324

Wait until ITV2 shows 2 Fast 2 Furious the next week then wait for Tokyo Drift the week after - never fails if you ever lived in the UK.

Seeing as though the latest film has no focus on any subculture, there has been no afterhype. After the first film it was all about outrageous bodykits and fart cans. After the second one it was all about the airbrush paintwork, outrageous in car entertainment and neons. After the third one it was all about drift cars, JDM mania etc. This time round the tuning scene has kept quite!! I guess the tuning scene has been rinsed out thanks to these films and video games.

posted by  fudge

Your Message