Breakfast?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Breakfast?

so what do you guys prefer for breakfast?
full-blown? fruits? cornflakes kinda stuff?

I generally eat cheese toast and tea... ;)

posted by  Loophole

Fresh orange juice only... :thumbs:

posted by  Unfedfat

I dont ever eat breakfast, and if I do it's not breakfast food. But I do like Trix for dinner.

posted by  cobra

as big as I can get it with a whole lot of OJ

posted by  daytonashelby

weird thread...... :P don't matter though. breakfast?? whats that..heehe i dont usually eat breakfast. just a coffee to give my body a kick start.

posted by  Ralli

chicken fingers and french fires

posted by  RichG

My sweetie is making me pancakes right now. Gotta go!

posted by  vwhobo

As long as it's something sweet, that's good enough for me. Sausages work well also... biscuits and stuff too.

posted by  hondaman

breakfast? whats that? :laughing: I haven't eaten breakfast in several years - closest I come to that is sunday morning brunch.

posted by  dodgerforlife

u do know this is a 2 year old thread right... anyway mosyly dont eat breakfast cause dont have too much time, much rather get 20 min more of sleep than eat breakfast

posted by  V-Tec

Yes I do. Does it make any difference how old it is? After all, you're responding too. BTW, you have just as much time as everyone else, 24 hours per day. It's all in how you manage it.

posted by  vwhobo

Cold pizza from the night before. :orglaugh:

posted by  torinoman80

I usually don't eat breakfast, I'd rather do yesterday's homework :laughing:...

But on the weekend if I wake up before 12:00 it counts as breakfast right? Then I eat pancakes, with Vector cereal, and maybe a glass of Coke...

posted by  chris_knows

I always have a large bowl of cereal for breakfast. I always get the cereal with the most nut clusters and crap and dried fruit you can possibly get. Without breakfast I don't function properly.

posted by  Mathew

Eggs n toast are my fav, with a talll glass of orange juice :drool:

posted by  Pythias

Nobody functions properly without breakfast, they just don't realise it. Why do you like to eat cereal with crap in it and what does it taste like? Do you eat crap once , twice or three times a day? How many calories are in crap? Enquiring minds want to know.

http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/p-jokes/toilet/cat-crap.jpg

posted by  vwhobo

If it's me cooking I generally have a large bowl of cereal (I hate taking time to cook/eat). But, I don't function at all if I don't eat breakfast. If I'm buying breakfast I always get 2/3 eggs over medium, hash browns, sausage or bacon, wheat toast and a coffee or OJ. Sometimes I'll cook that for myself, but there's about 10,000 things I'd rather do than take the time to cook all that. I always take a bagel with cream cheese to work and have it as a mid morning snack, (go out to lunch) then I have a protein shake and an apple as period snacks through the day.

posted by  Bino

Yum! Breakfast depends on what I am in the mood for. Luckily we have a most delicious cafe at work (they make whatever you want)! Sometimes I get pancakes. Sometimes just toast and jam. Sometimes a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit. Thursdays I have to get the special (eggs, biscuit and gravy and 2 bacon). Usually I get a biscuit and gravy, banana and a jug of milk. MMM, now I'm hungry, lol. :drool:

posted by  97Talonchik

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.

Go large bowls of cereal full of the most "sugarfied" cereal!

Pancakes and Eggs are a plus :thumbs:

posted by  Sgt. Pepper

Honestly, Hobo, I never had any reason to oppose your senseless bickering until now. By "crap", and I do apologize profusely to your greatness for using that word, I meant lots of good stuff, such as oats, nuts, and various grains. Almost all the replies have been "I don't eat breakfast". Go bug those people, I'm not really in the mood. Go on. Go. Good boy.

posted by  Mathew

You also obviously have no sense of humour. Crap is a funny word and should be treated as such. Crap is a good word to make fun of. Crap even has pictures readily available on the internet just for these times. I'm sorry you don't enjoy talking about crap, but you should really lighten up a little. It makes life so much less crappy.

Now, I'm fininished writing this crap about your crappy outlook on life... I think I'll go take a crap.

http://home.nc.rr.com/buckojackson/crap.jpg

P.S. Why do they call it taking a crap. I always leave mine. Think about it.

posted by  vwhobo

IMO - something to do with taking the time out of your life to go let er rip. But to be honest, that's a great time to sit and read in peace :thumbs:

posted by  dodgerforlife

I made bacon, with grilled cheese sandwiches and eggs...a bit undercooked, but I cooked them myselfe :smoke: My parents are going to be so pissed when they get home, and see all the bacon missing, and sink full of burnt dishes :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

My personal favorite is a chorizo, potato, bacon, and egg breakfast burrito, smothered in red chili and cheese.

But usually I just have a banana, strawberry smoothie, sometimes I throw in some rasberries or blueberries. And I mix in some vita-gizer, a powder supplement w/ 100% of your daily vitamins and minerals, with ginseng, taurine and caffine for energy.

posted by  Zalight

WOW, after eating that burrito and its contents, I think we all know what you're doing during lunch! :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

for breakfast.... if i dont feel too good or if im tired, i just eat some oatmeal. else, a slice of bread with 3 hot dogs in it with melted cheese and butter and hawaiian punch.

posted by  Inygknok

lol, Thats just my favorite, I dont eat it everyday. And plus, I was raised on that stuff, My digestive track is like a damn tank for mexican food.

posted by  Zalight

I don't usually eat breakfast. On week days I usually don't give myself enough time before school and on weekends I usually get up too late for it to be called breakfast (although I do eat something then fond something else right after to make up for it... does that count? lol).

Usually it's just cereal or pop tarts (or whatever I can find if there's nothing good).

posted by  car_crazy89

lots of OJ, and some fruit and yogurt

posted by  Stem

A black athlete, a homo, and some rotten Pu**y. My GOD, your'e sick. What's for lunch? :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

Your Message