call of duty world at war online?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  call of duty world at war online?

anybody play? for the playstation 3?

USAF_tackett if you do

what other games does everyone play online?

posted by  hhsrastler92

As tempting as a Xbox 360 may be, I'm gonna save up for something else. So its GGPO on the PC for me with Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo. Sucks that all local arcades have closed down.

posted by  fudge

my brother just got the ring of death ha two years and it poops on him

posted by  hhsrastler92

Modern Warfare > World at War

Modern Warfare 2 is gonna be sick. I seen the limited edition comes with night vision goggles. Also whats with this 96 Eclipse you have going on there HH? Turbo or non turbo and what are you looking to do to it?

posted by  Spanky2324

Spanky its has the fo gee six three tee in it :thumbs:

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

i wanted to put the turbo in it but it would be cheaper to just buy a new car. so i'm having a rebuilt stock motor put in as we speak. it's not anything special yet but with all things permitting it has decent potential. i should have some new pics posted soon. i'm currently guard bumming so i don't have my laptop with me with the pictures

posted by  hhsrastler92

Not really understanding what you mean here. Maybe it's because I just woke up. You have a 4G63 but don't wanna turbo it? Or are you buying a rebuilt 420a motor. The 420 does have decent potential if rebuilt with stronger internals and turboed, but if your putting in the 4G63 then it definitely has potential.

posted by  Spanky2324

just the 420 stock in it. it had the same in it before. i was considering putting the turbo engine in it but i would have to redo the entire drive train. im doing a tour overseas to afganistan next november so ill take what i get from that to mod more of the engine

posted by  hhsrastler92

Your Message