14 year old and cars

Home  \  Off Topic  \  14 year old and cars

well i'm 14 and i love cars, i don't have go karts or motorcycles to keep me busy at home for the summer so i'm constantly changing my mind in what to do for the summer, so i want my summer to revolve around cars how can i do that?

posted by  spiral loser

Wash your mom's car once a week.

posted by  BavarianWheels

ha hahahaha haha!

oh wait, i do that :banghead: :mrgreen:

posted by  Rhendrix

Well how about getting a job and saving up for a nice car when you can drive? Buy a lawn mower and cut peoples lawns, satify your drving craze and earn cash at the same time.

posted by  cinqyg

try to get a job at a car wash

:laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

You mean to say, cutting lawns is your idea of siticfying ones motoring craze? :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

volunteer at a garage or something, get first hand experience on how to work on cars or something. im trying to do that this summer before i head to college, it should be a good experience.

posted by  importluva

does this mean you ahve never been lawnmower racing m8?? its marverouls better than karts any day of the week.

posted by  cinqyg

Hey, he could get one of those lawnmower tractors :laughing: :thumbs:

posted by  Bubba

yeah, but the best ones to get are the old roller tow ones you can lower them take the blade off and tread the roller and who needs alton towers!

posted by  cinqyg

Yeah, agreed.. They are hillarious.. Sadly not as dangerous as a MX bike or a v v v fast car and so don't have the same appeal but none the less are a v v v good laugh.. :thumbs: :mrgreen: :hi:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

i'm 14 and in 2 years i can get a job, over where i live in texas those are the laws you can't work unless your 16. and i think getting allowance is my best bet

posted by  spiral loser

you dont need pure speed to have a laugh any you cant get any where near as muddy at either of your pursuits, lol.

Well geting a job, if you work for yourself then i would asume it doesnt really apply. and if you work for your family its the same. aver here you can get a job at 14 but you need our parents permisson. I am sure that even if you end up painting your olds house you can get some cash together for a car.

posted by  cinqyg

I share in your misory. Of course, it will soon be over! In.... 1 month and 4 days, I will finally be sixteen years old... at which time I can start saving money like no other for my car. As well, I will then have my permit!!! Ahhh I'm quite excited. But yes, anyway- I began my car craze right as I turned 14. It's a long two years, my friend...

posted by  Patrick

Why havent you got ur act together before and gone karting or driving in autograss ???

posted by  cinqyg

hahahaha, autograss.

Oh, and to help you guys try and better your want to drive so badly before you actually can, occupy yourself with girls. Wored for me. And then I got my keys taken away. So I'm occupying myself with girls again. lol. :thumbs:

posted by  Satty101

so how did you manage to get your keys taken away? :twisted:

posted by  SuperJew

I came home at midnight from a glow off. :smoke: :doh:

I only get my keys for tommorrow because i have a job interveiw. And I will have my keys back almost for good when I get a job. Unless i do it again. lol.

posted by  Satty101

:doh: indeed

and a glow off?!?!?! :ticking:

posted by  SuperJew

Never really had an interest. I can see the appeal, but I have a car fetish- and a speed fetish contingent upon cars... So I never really had much of a motivation to race lawnmowers, or go-karts.... So soon, I'll be able to fill my dreams with my real passion- the automobile :drool:

posted by  Patrick

Do it my way.. Forfill both needs.. Satify the need for girls on the back seat of your car.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: BTW.. You sit in the back of my car at your own risk... :hi: :hi: Oh.. we have "younger people" here. Oh well kids, you have to learn sometime i guess.. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

yes a glow off. You forget SJ, I am a glow worm.

posted by  Satty101

Umm auto grass is cars!

posted by  cinqyg

Your Message