I'm leaving...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  I'm leaving...

Well, just for a little while. I hope. My home computer crashed and we haven't been able to have anyone fix it yet, so I just wanted to let you guys know where I've been and were I'll be because I'm not on the computer. Sorry guys, but it looks like we'll be one moderator down for a while. :cry: :cry:

posted by  Satty101

Hope you can get back soon.

posted by  theman352001

get that comp fixed

posted by  mazda6man

Yeah, happened to me a while back.. Oh well, it's not like the comp is ur life of anything so hey, enjoy the change and GET SOME FIT WOMEN!!! Hmmmm.. uuuggghhh... Best form of entertainment IMO.. :2cents: :screwy: :mrgreen: :hi: :orglaugh: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

I hope you get the PC sorted soon Satty, we'll keep things ticking along here....We'll try and leave a few dodgy topics knocking around for you to deal with on your return lol...Anyways, take care and be happy! :ohcrap: :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

don't count on having dodgy topics around...

but you best be getting your comp fixed...now im the only 16-year-old mod around! :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

hah, cool. Well, I'm on my sister's computer so I MIGHT (and that's a big might) be able to pop in everyday. But I won't be staying long. anywho, I think we're having some computer guy come and look at it. :thumbs: See you all soon again...I think.

posted by  Satty101

Miss ya Satty! Good luck getting your comp fixed!

posted by  StiMan

miss ya man. Good luck with your comp. :thumbs:

posted by  archangle

Good luck with the comp man :thumbs:

posted by  importluva

yeah my comp has been broken for agggeeeesss but now its ok, so im happy again :heh:

posted by  d0dg3

PHew.. you had me nervous when i saw your name below the I'm leaving topic. Hope you get your computer fixed soon. We need the old videoguy/glowworm/modeler.

It seems that my computer is on its last legs as well.... But, as it is an old 95 386... i dunno.

posted by  Bubba

computer is fixed. Now I have unlimited access again! YAY!!! :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

awesome :thumbs:

posted by  importluva

That was quick.. Had you not told before me i wouldn't have realised you were missing... I was expecting a good week or so.. :hi: Neway.. 'ello again..! :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Well.....I'm glad all's well, I recon Satty just wanted to see our reactions guys lol j/k! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Maby he is a thread whore!!! he he he.. Satty, I'M ON TO YOU!!! :JOKING:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Ya well my sister had to work everyday since it crashed so that gave me a computer to go on. she leaves, I go in her room and use her computer and so on. But, it feels good to actually have my computer back with all my music and all.

::EDIT:: forgot there was a second page. R34, don't tell anyone!!!

posted by  Satty101

It's ok, your secret is safe with me... Oh and anyone who reads this thread!! :mrgreen:

Yeah, i love my music.. I wouldn't come on the computer without it!!

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Your Message