Where Do You Live And What Wheels You Drive

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Where Do You Live And What Wheels You Drive

:ticking: why wont everybody post their living country and the set of wheel they drive .

maybe even a picture .

ill start :mrgreen:

i live in israel as you probebly already know .

and drives a 1998 corolla 1.6 automatic transmission :banghead: .

110 hp on a 2200 lbs car is good :clap: like it very much and "licking" the car everyday allmost .

max speed reached with it - 150 kmh its about 95 mph i think .

now you go

posted by  ILdriver

I live in england UK in europe.

Im 18 and drive a 1994 Honda civic DX and somtimes a Celica GT-i
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v288/lukaz/civic1.jpg
My civic does 60mph in 10.5 seconds and ive done 108 mph at present
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v288/lukaz/celica.jpg
Celica is fairly quick on it feet and can reach around 140mph

Yes the steering is right hand drive. we drive on the left side of the road :screwy:

posted by  Lukaz

im 17 and 6 months old .

got my driving license for about 6 months .

posted by  ILdriver

Quick questions for you. what are the cars like around Israel

i mean in usa its all muscle cars big old V8's V10's dodges.

In england its all small fuel efficient cars.

and how old do you have to be to drive a car where you are its 17 here.

posted by  Lukaz

in israel you can see anything

you can see lots of compact jap's family cars like lots of corolla's lots of mazda 3's lots of everything !!

lots of american vans , lots of european , lots of improved and tuned up cars , lots of sport cars like miata's mr2 kind and more.

its really like you might see in europe , we got lots of german cars in here like BMW mercedes and volkswagen .

but most of the cars people here use are compact or executives like mazda 6 honda accord toyota avensis volkswaggen passat subaru b-4 etc etc etc

damn we got everything here . in mass amounts . every family here got at least 1 or 2 cars.

in israel you have to be at least 17 years old to go for a driving test after at least 28 driving classes with a driving teacher.

its not like usa where you can learn with your parents , here learning driving its some expensive shit.

to me it cost somthing like 3000 shekels somthing like 666 us dollars.

posted by  ILdriver

in my street only you might see a veriaety of cars from al over the world

it goes like this
honda civic
mazda 626
mitsubishi magnum
chevrolet cavalier
gmc savana
toyota corolla
seat ibiza
hyundai sonata and lots of hyundai accents (in israel we call them accidant :laughing: )
subaru impreza
suzuki baleno
thets not even half of the veriaety on my street only , thets somthing like 30 or 35 families

posted by  ILdriver

well, i'm 16, been driving since February, live in the USA (but wish i lived in the UK..). my ride is a 1998 Dodge Neon Sport Sedan pictured here:

http://home.ripway.com/2003-12/41697/Neon.jpg

posted by  SuperJew

I am 15 & live in the beautifully secluded Oldham county of Louisville, Kentucky in the wonderful US of A.... I'll be 16 in 2 & 1/2 weeks, at which time I will get my permit and be able to drive my glorious, teal, four-door 1993 Honda Accord LX. Sorry- I am w/o a picture of Her Majesty (yu right), but she's not much to behold anyway.... missing a side mirror, huge dent in the back seat left door panel, antennae is stuck up, windows on the driver's side don't go back up when you roll them down, car shakes at 45mph and above, has 189k miles on it, windshield fogs in the rain even with defrost and the fresh-air turned on... let's see what else... Also, it leaks clutch fluid, and every now and again she decides not to want to shift into reverse... but I'm hoping that I can make her worthy of my presence.... ha. She can be fun though- 122hp and 137ft. lbs. of torque on a 2800lb. four door with a stick. I like her engine, too- 2.2L 4 cyl. Not too shabby.
:hi:

posted by  Patrick

I live in Dallas, Tx, USA. I am 15 and I drive a 1999 Toyota Camry. I have driven my dads A4 Cab tho... :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

WA USA, 17, drive an 87 corolla

posted by  mazda6man

if you lived here you couldnt drive your not old enough

posted by  cinqyg

BOO!!!! Dodge sucks!!! haha...jp SJ

I'm 16, been driving since April 2nd, live in Wisconsin and I'm fine with that. I drive a 1990 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/534000-534999/534455_51_f ull.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/534000-534999/534455_52_f ull.jpg

posted by  Satty101

18 in a couple weeks, ive been driving for quite a while.

I first started with my 1994 Subaru Impreza L, but it got totalled so my family bought a 1999 Toyota Camry, which i drive around now. Ill see if i can get a pic of her.

posted by  importluva

I looove that view Satty.... :thumbs:

I drive the front wheels myself.....Ohhhh....you mean what cars do we all drive? lol...well, I live in England and drive a Vauxhall Cavalier, although that's soon to change (it has been changing on a monthly basis just recently lol) due to a new job. I'll probably buy myself a Vauxhall Vectra or something soon :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

You have a 99 Camry too! What trim is it? I have a CE.

posted by  StiMan

ours is an LE

posted by  importluva

Ooooo... I am jealous!

posted by  StiMan

save us from the vectra!

posted by  cinqyg

I'm 16 1/2 and I live in Northern California, USA. I don't even have my own car, and have only had my license for a month and one day. I drive my Mom's 1996 Honda Odyssey. It's an auto, 140 hp 4 cyl fwd pos. I hate it so much. I also drive my dad's 1996 Ford F-150 with a 5 speed manual tranny and a 4.9 liter V6. I like that much better.

I'm saving my money now for a Kawasaki Ninja EX500.

posted by  abless

how much does a bike like the kawasaki ninja cost at the u.s

because here its somthing like 15,000 dollar for a new one.

posted by  ILdriver

It depends on the model, but a ZX-6R is $8,000 MSRP. I'm looking for a used EX500 though. Those only run about $600-1500.

posted by  abless

wow usa very diffrent insurance wise!

im 18 and if i phoned up wanting insurance on an Beretta GTZ

It would be ...pause LOL :laughing: yea sure ! that will be £ mega bucks! infact they probably wouldnt insure you :banghead: over here

posted by  Lukaz

I'm 16(i'll be 17 in a few weeks). I drive a 92 GS-T Eclipse. I'm looking to buy a GSX rolling chassis and just gut my motor out and put it in there. I er umm sorta drive my moms 2000 Mitsubishi Diamante.

StiMan, if you're only 15 what the hell are you doing driving? I thought 16 was legal licensing age in the USA?

posted by  DSMer

I Live in Saskatchewan I am 23 and my car pic is the my best one i have in my sig :thumbs:

posted by  87TurboII

He probably means learning how to drive. He has his temps probably. Unless it's one of those farmers licenses. I JUST heard from a friend that if you live on a farm, at age 14 you can get a license and drive to school or get groceries and etc.

posted by  Satty101

In UK you have to be 17 to drive a car. Its not a cheap or quick business either.

Insurance here also kicks your backside and us fuel prices are a lot lower than uk's. Rule britinia! yerr right! :banghead:

posted by  Lukaz

There is the farm one... and "hardship"... one could theoretically get there license at age 14 with a hardship... ie there parents both work.. etc..

I have yet to actually get my temp... I have yet to even take the class, but on private property one can drive... just so long as it is theirs. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Damn I wish I could have been driving at 14, that would kick some ass.. No nvm I would proably have killed myself. 14yr olds should NOT be allowed to drive come to think of it...

posted by  DSMer

I'm 40, have been building and racing sports cars, race cars, and customs for 25+ years. Right now I live in Baltimore, MD, but until '99 I lived in the Seattle, WA area. The car in my sig is my current project, though my wife and I have a Jaguar XJ6 that is usually her daily driver, and an '02 PT Cruiser 5 speed as the family car (it was even atuocrossed for a year successfully). As many here know, I've owned over a hundred cars in the last 25+ years, from most major manufacturers around teh world. And I don't hate any make/model of car.

posted by  ChrisV

Im Nick, 21, from Athens, Hellas. And these r the cars that exist in my family:
1)BMW 320Ci year 2000, with the R6 engine. It produces almost 250bhp with the help of Hartge and Schnitzer.
2)Alfa Romeo Alfetta 1.8 year 1983. It produces 122bhp.
3)Alfa Romeo GTV TB year 1998. It produces 220bhp.
4)Seat Ibiza 1.4 year 2003. It produces with the help of some light tuning 120bhp.

I drive all of them, but my personal car is the Alfa GTV. I also drive a lot the Alfa Alfetta.

posted by  Starscream13

Why does this thread feel like a AA meeting??....... Hi I am "___"....

Anyways my name is Gregg, go by Voda as well. My car is a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2L V8. She hauls ass still cause I take damn good care of her and like to add a few key features :laughing: She used to be a lot faster but hey, shes 10 years old now. Thinking of getting her lifted and fitting her with some mudders again. (cept I dont want to pay even more for gas)

Other cars I drive:

1991 Laser RS Turbo (56,000 miles on her)
2004 GMC Yukon Denali :drool:

Ill have some pics in the future.

posted by  Voda48

my main beast is a 00 W plate xantia hdi 110 estate, yeah i know hardly the most styleish thing on the road but i do alot of miles and move weapons & samples (big rolls of carbon fibre, kevlar, alumina/SiC/B4C tiles) around and its very good at that, the hydropnematic suspension is a back saver for lifting as you can raise and lower it. all you americans are wondering what the hell i am talking about but there we go, its very queit and comfortable for long distances and it just hit 100,000 miles today.

Probibly replace it with a C5 2.2 hdi estate later on this year.

Other forms of transport, well i have a cinq which needs a new clutch, its on the jobs list. Then i will be selling it.

Recently got a MOWAG 8x8 in at work, lots of fun, but very dificult to park (well aprt from ontop of cars) and not very cheap to run does about 2 miles to the gallon @ 30mph on the flat and about 2 gallons to the mile off road.
On the plus side will climb a 40 degree slope and decend a 45 degree slope drve agross at 50 degree slope, its amphibious so those pesky floods dont prove a problems genrally kicks ass. But then again the base model it is about £2 million so it should do.

posted by  cinqyg

Now this MOWAG 8X8, is that the PIRANHA concept. I mean is this the concept chosen for the MOWAG Armoured Wheeled Vehicles:
http://home.ripway.com/2004-3/84054/8x8-III_07_gross.jpg

What the heck do you do??

posted by  Voda48

Im a balistic composites engineer, i got this
http://www.mowag.ch/Images/Bildergalerie/Piranha/Piranha%20IV/Version8x8/8x 8-IV_17.jpg
delivered on tuesday to take some mouldings off to start developing some special stuff for a customer.

They are relitvly easy to drive so i got JM to show me how to drive it and took it for a spin, who needs a dodge viper and 180mph to give you a grin when you have one of these! Unfortunatly i have to give it back at the end of july :banghead:

posted by  cinqyg

That would be a blast to take into town and see if anyone dares to cut you off.......heck even park next to you.

posted by  Voda48

I'd pull right up next to you at a stop light and rev my engine at you :wink2: . That thing looks like it won't even fit in between the lines on the road. What do you mean park? I think that thing comes with instrutions to just leave in open field. :laughing:

posted by  DSMer

well it should fit between the lines on the motorway any way, but taking it into town is not really an option. It comes filled up with red diesel so until we have used it all or drained it then its illigal to use it n the road, pluss im not insured. i woulkdnt be to worried about the mowag but more worried about running over things like people and its not like there are many in the area lol.

It will do 60mph and 600 miles to a tank of fuel, the tank is just very very big, we had a warrior (british infantry fighting vehicle) and had to refil that lets put it this way im glad i wasnt paying. The metre on the tanker just kept turning about 750 gallons and hr 1/2 later it was full you have to remember that white diesel here (stuff you can use on the road) is $5 gallon, well unless your the ministry when you get all the tax back.

posted by  cinqyg

Well i wouldnt want to dent my loverly new mowag (my boss would throttle me)

we have a challenger 2 which is more suited to finding the ideal parking space when its a bit busy.

http://www.army-technology.com/contractor_images/integrated/challenger21.jp g

its a bit on the heavy side at 72 tonnes and it tears the road up but very fun on the test track, we have to drive them round until the armour upgrades fall off!

posted by  cinqyg

im 18 and i live in new york. i drive a 2001 saturn SL1
http://www.victorcharlie.net/2.jpg

posted by  Simo

There are some states where you can get your permit very young. Like Kansas- my friend who used to live there says that they get their license at 15 & 1/2. It varies from state to state. Of course Kentucky, in all its glory, decides that waiting until 16 for a permit is a good idea, and that you can't have your license until 16 & 1/2. And to confound the situation even more, Kentucky just passed a law saying that licenses aren't available until one's 17th birthday. Luckily, that's effective for everyone in the birthyear AFTER mine. Lucky me. Still it's been a hells of a long time waiting for my permit. :hi:

posted by  Patrick

well as the beemer is gone, I'll be driving one of these below till the vr4 arrives.

Would love to be driving that tank though!! then i would be clearing my path down the motorway with ease!

Can I have a go???

btw, how do i put a picture in here rather than just a link to the attachment?

posted by  Unlicensed

im 19, and live in the island of Puerto Rico (its in the Caribbean, just south east of Florida state).

i drive the white, t-top 1988 Toyota Supra turbo in my sig. other times i drive my mom's 98 Corolla. any other cars that i drive are not my own (or my mom's, but u can say i half own her car i guess), so i wont mention them.

btw, must be fun to drive those huge tanks all day long. :D

posted by  Inygknok

Inygknok i have seen your sig mate nice car. i thought id just let you know that it isnt appearing anymore on the forum :ohcrap:

posted by  Lukaz

not appearing anymore on the forum? i see it just fine....

posted by  Inygknok

The fun wears off after a while trust me

posted by  cinqyg

250hp G2 integra.
1990 rx-7<---- had it for a while. great car.
300ZX
1995 RX-7

posted by  jzxTT

I live in Marion Iowa, USA :wink2: in a pretty quite neighboorhood, with bored cops :screwy:
I drive a 1988 Honda Accord LX-i Coupe, 5 speed manual, windows tinted purple :thumbs:

It has about 120+ horsepower

Goes 0-60 mph in about 9 sec

I touched 115 mph on I-380 on a Sunday afternoon :driving:

Please dun make fun of my ride, cuz it aint riced out and shit like those bastards in their Geo Prizms with Skyline GT-R decals. :laughing: (refer to stupid ass riceboys thread)

posted by  allroundcarguy2

There are a lot of youngin's on this board :)

Anyway, I am almost 20, and live in Minnesota - the snow capital of the USA.

I drive an 04 Grand Prix GTP Comp G WS6 and love it.

I just sold my 97 Avenger... *tear*

On occasion, I drive my boyfriend's 03 Civic Si.

That's about it.

kthxbye.

posted by  StarAvengerGirl

I know where Marion is, I went to school at Iowa (Iowa City)

posted by  Voda48

Rock on :clap: :thumbs:

posted by  allroundcarguy2

San Francisco California 2002 Lancer ES

posted by  Ki2AY

Fresno, California (armpit and Honda capital of the valley)

1982 Toyota Supra mk2

0-60 in 7-8 sec

top speed so far 135 in the 180 interchange ( lots of pedal and rpm's left so don't know how fast to max)

posted by  Coffin Type R

living near a racetrack in Greater Berlin, Germany, my backyard is full of old rusty bimmers :smoke:

the only working one is a dark blue 98' 7er Diesel :smoke: :smoke:

posted by  lutz

Vince. I live in Chicago (actually a subarb of Chicago but i was born there so thats what i claim). Im 16 years old.

I drive a 91 eclipse.
Used to own a 97 civic. slight mods. only for a week. stupid story.
Be4 that a 90 nissan axxess.
and finally a 91 toyota camry. (my fastest car!!!)(another funny story)

posted by  VMJYogi

Portland, 16 and 3months old, and i drive a 1990 240sx

posted by  240sx

I'm 17 years old, been driving for 1 and a half year. Drove 10 times with a driving teacher starting February 2nd 2003, got permit to drive with my parents a few weeks later but still drove alone :smoke: hehe. then got my licens February 2nd 2004 and have been driving since :D This Colt is amazing, I've made it to 160 km/h on this 1300cc 74,8hp carburrettor engine, the timing belt snapped in two and ran for a few secondsl like that but engine is still running, and I drove into a garden while being stupid and having fun on a narow road in snow, but it still is like nothing has happaned to it!

but now I'm selling it for a BMW, which I'm hopefully trading for a Nissan 200SX S13

posted by  DanniR

You can say that again.

posted by  BavarianWheels

Well at least I admit it was stupid of me to do. I was very lucky that it was "just" a garden I crashed into and the only damage to my car was a bent front bumper, blown tire and a little peice on the gearbox got a hole in it. Changed tire, that little thingy on the tranny, refilled the oil and was out driving again :) Than wheel correction came later...

posted by  DanniR

I live in wisconsin ..the deer hunting capitol of the world :guns:

And i currently am not driving anything, im looking to buy a new car

posted by  Eclipse_2004

http://http://viper.dragtimes.com/viper/hre/1996-Dodge-Viper-GTS-side_hre.J PG Im 17, I live in california, and thats my ride :hi:

posted by  MusclePower

I just turned 15, so this time next year I will finally have my liscence. I live in the north suburbs of Chicago, and I've driven my mom's GMC Yukon and my dad's Caddy STS down a street in rural Wisconsin. My car will be my brother's '95 Honda Accord or the 1971 Buick Centurion convertible sitting in our garage... Yeah right! :banghead:

posted by  moostang104314

I live in Ocala, FL. I am 17 and I drive a Lumina Z34 3.4L DOHC. Here's some pics:

http://img190.exs.cx/img190/4896/z34front2km.png
http://img112.exs.cx/img112/3205/z34back2kj.png
http://img15.exs.cx/img15/3315/z34side8hs.png
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/5880/z34engine2jt.gif
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/7964/z34techdata2ar.gif
COUPE PRODUCTION NUMBERS
1991 36,345
1992 38,037
1993 30,166 <---That's my baby.
1994 4,224

posted by  Nichol Bolas

I already posted farther back in the thread somewheres. I drive a 1999 Toyota Camry CE. I think the specs are farther back. 133 Hp, etc. Not totaly amazing, but a great car. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

I thought you didnt have a licenced yet? Lier :laughing:

posted by  CarEXPERT

At least he has his permit, and he can drive his parents cars LEGALLY with their permission. Also, plenty of people get their cars before they get their license.

BTW. You have no right to call anyone a liar, carexpert.

posted by  Godlaus

I had my permit for 6 months and about to get my licenced on the 24th. And I dont grive it illegally anymore because I can just drive wit my parents.

posted by  CarEXPERT

I got my car far before I got my license....hell, i couldn't drive my car till i learned how to drive stick, which was a few months after i got my license.

posted by  SuperJew

No he doesnt.

Info about this: I chose the car at CarMax with my two sisters like 2 or 3 or 4 years ago. So it isnt only mine, but by the time I am driving it they will both be gone. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

I drive whats in my sig, my 90' shitbox 300ZX
Pics at http://www.cardomain.com/id/deathscythe6

posted by  DeathScythe

could you do me the favor of explaining how that car is a Shitbox.

I'm 18, and I drive a 1984 Honda Civic CRX
Mods:
weight reduction- Stripped everything out of the car including passenger seat and radio. Plus its missing the back bumper and front peice that goes over the radiator.

Exhaust- took the exhaust off from the exhaust manifold back, its loud as hell and is probably the most freeestflowing manifold back exhaust out there.

Custom ram air Intake- took off the stock intake tubing and used a piece of flexpipe instead, then curved it upwards pointing at the hood. Then at the spot above the flexpipe I cut a hole in my hood with a dremmel and put a scoop taken off a focus ZX3 into the hole and cut it so when I close the hood it mates with the flexpipe.

custom front bumper retainers-duct tape stopping it from falling off while I drive

Custom paint Job- My friends and I used some masking tape and white spray paint to put 3 Racing stripes on my car...they add 5 horspower each accoarding to my neighborhood ricer.

posted by  Zalight

It is a shit box cause I have a VG30DE not a VG30DETT. No forced induction... The car is a damn tank compared to others. :banghead:

posted by  DeathScythe

heres my baby of all of my 7's; the 1987 TII.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Tsunami_Bomb/s02009.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Tsunami_Bomb/s02010.jpg

-rebuilt w/ 3mm seals (not my personal preference but was bought that way)
-removed A/C, 100% emissionsless
-manual steering rack
-e-fan
-throttle body mod
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Tsunami_Bomb/ModdedInletOpen2.jpg

- 3" downpipe to 3" straight pipe to a Racing Beat catback
-Lowe's style TID
-Mushroom filter
-FD fuel pump
-Greddy emange
-950cc secondary injectors
-pulsation dampener removed for reasons... :screwy:
-MSD 6AL
-Underdrive main pulley
-Tokico Struts and Springs
-TurboXS boost controller
-Bat relocated
-Ive replace seriously every sensor on this car, new alt and waterpump

posted by  Low Impedance

I live in Marysville, WA right now, moved here From Moscow, Russia in 2000. I'm 18 yrs old and I drive a 1998 Ford Escort ZX2, stick, 130hp and 130tq, pretty much stock, except for the audio system, I'm thinking of selling the car because I really don't like it, and getting like an S13 or hopefully S14 if I can afford one, if not that hopefully something RWD :laughing:

posted by  RusMan

SOLD!!!!! Seriously. If you plan to sell it for a fairly cheap price, PM me.

posted by  Godlaus

MMMMMMMM sexy,sexy car low empedance. :hi:

I love the TII, the third gen is beautiful but a turbo II always strikes a string in my heart!

posted by  Zalight

hey i'm in the US, not only that in South Carolina, where there are no emisions so i can gut my CAT for an easy extra 15 HP, i'm 16 and drive a 1989 240 SX thats a dark blue, but i don't have any pictures, but i do have sum of my late miata which found another car in it's lane goin the wrong way

and thats the same color as my 240, just without that stupid spoiler and late mdoel 300ZX wheels, i don't have anything invested in it yet, but i plan on putting the SR20DET in it

posted by  240SXSR20DET

Hey man, would you post a couple of pics. I think your ride is really interesting. I remember when I didn't have a lot of resources and no money, Hell, I remember when I didn"t have JACKSHIT.I'll post a pic of my lamborgina,(liar)Idon't think I spelled that right. :laughing: How about a pic of my 85 Dodge Ram? :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

There are NO emissions laws in South Carolina? Sorry, but I really doubt that.

posted by  StiMan

what he said. :screwy:

posted by  SuperJew

I would love to post pics, I have a digital camera. But I don't know how to get them on the forums, I don't have a host site to rip them off of, can I get them on here in attachments?

and about the emmissions thing, I live in Rio Rancho, new mexico, and we don't have emissions in my city (or county for that matter) but everywhere else in the state does. So maybe his city or county doesn't have emissions.

posted by  Zalight

This is the site I use for images: www.81x.com. Its free, and all you have to do is become a member. THIS IS NOT AN AD, or is it...? Lol. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

I'm 17 (I'll be 18 on Feb 27th), I live in Michigan and I drive a 1998 Nissan Altima GXE.

posted by  ThirdeYe

yeah theres no emmisions laws, so i'm pretty lost on the subject when people talk about emmisions inspections or sumthin, it's pretty nice :ticking:

posted by  240SXSR20DET

i have emissions but i have "skills" to get around that jargon! no cats here bitches!

posted by  Low Impedance

I live in New Jersey, 2nd strictest emissions state in the nation(only to cali)...there are ALWAYS ways to get around that...just a matter of knowing the right people....anyway, I drive an '88 T-Bird that catches people sleeping so often it's just rediculous. It LOOKS like a granny car but is faster than many fox-bodied 'stangs with the typical bolt-ons(14.90's-traction limited). People just assume it's a 16 or 17 second car, like it once was.

I received the car from a good friend who shattered the oil pump shaft after making a few runs at Atco Raceway(he went 16.45's). The standard 5.0 went to the curb to make room for a rebuilt 5.0 H.O. from a '91 Lincoln LSC. Stock 2" y-pipe (with 3 cats) was scrapped in favor of a 2.5" off-road H-pipe and 2.5" DynoMax Super Turbo mufflers were later installed with dumps. Next came a B&M shift kit for the tired AOD(it almost shifts as good as a stock rebuilt AOD now). After that I decided to replace the flimsy 7.5" 2.73 geared open rear for a much tougher 8.8" 3.08-posi rear from a fox mustang...YES, IT WILL FIT...and quite nicely too.

The car also has a K&N OE style air filter, air intake silencer removed, ACCEL cap and rotor and Autolite Racing plugs(don't ask the heat range because it's one of the secrets of my combo). Coming very soon: GT-40P heads, Walboro 190lph fuel pump, Aeromotive adj. FPR w/guage, Summit coil, 24lb/hr injectors and a MAF conversion.

BTW, if anybody has any good 15" slicks or drag radials they want to sell, let me know.

posted by  Sick88Tbird

17 CA bay area, '92 dodge stealth es ( made is say "SS", felt that es was a little, uh...and yes i am aware dodge makes r/t not ss but i have an extra 300 hp because of it :laughing: according to an idiot with a camaro )

posted by  choke

I live in Oregon, America.
I drive a 1982 Buick Regal.
I burried the spedometer in it a couple times. It only shows up to 85, but I figure I was around 90-95. Not bad for an old car without any modifications.

posted by  BlueMeanie

17 Missouri US. I drive a 97 Plymouth Breeze and sometimes a 2004 Ford Explorer. I've gotten the Breeze upto around 100 and the Explorer i have yet to top out.

posted by  griffinstud78

I live in Minneapolis and my daily drive is a 00 Galant. I have a 95 Eclipse GSX that I purchased about 6 months ago for $900. Imagine the condition. I also have a 72 Cutlass Supreme. That was my first car. I got it for $1,500. I've put ALOT of work in to that car and will never sell it.

posted by  Swift

I'm 18 and I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia . I drive a Ford Laser Lynx.http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/puffysmoke/ford.jpg

posted by  speeder

I am 16 and will be 17 in Oct. I live in Columbia Missouri and I have a 1993 Eagle Talon ES basically stock. I thought against getting a TSi because it would be hard for me to get rid of my es. One weekend I spent 80 dollars on gas. :screwy: :laughing:

I will add a pic of me and my car soon!

posted by  DSMDriver

Live in DC and right now my hot ride is:

http://www.avonhill.com/thumbnails/taxi/1992_Ford_NYC_taxi.jpeg

Well, I never actually drive it. But I am in the market and looking to get some info from you guys to get a sweet car once I move to Northern VA.

posted by  boothe

Sure changed since my last post... no car besides my 91 eclipse rs and its broken down. besides that i'm searching for a new ride and im 17 now.

posted by  VMJYogi

Im mike i live in the uk, and i drive a peugeot 106 1.4 XR.

I dont have a pic of my exact car but here is one very similar

http://www.parkers.co.uk/choosing/carreviews/getImage.aspx?

:smoke:

posted by  mikeyw8e

and another:-

http://www.parkers.co.uk/choosing/carreviews/getImage.aspx?

do you like??? :smoke:

posted by  mikeyw8e

sorry guys, pics arn't working :smoke:

posted by  mikeyw8e

Hello,i live in the Show-Me-State (MO), im currently 15, and going to be 16 in 2 months.............thank god! I currently driving a 1992 Honda Accord with about 100k on it.

posted by  jdubya

I'm 17 and live on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada:) I drive a 1997 Ford Explorer XLT with a 5.0L V8 which is mine....and sometimes I'll drive a 2001 Dodge Durango R/T with a 5.9L V8 thats my moms its just fun to drive...lots of power!....... can u tell i like V8's.

I tried uploading a pic of my Xplorer but it kept sayin it was too big......

posted by  Xploder87

Hi, I'm 50 and live in Bakersfield, Calif. Right now we have 4 vehicles, a 98 Saturn SL2, a 01 Dodge 1500 Ram and the 26 Model T roadster and 36 Ford 4dr in my avatar.
I notice several people from Missouri on this forum. I was born in Kirksville. We moved out to California in 1961.

posted by  Snappydwp1

Your Message