I wish I knew these sisters.

Home  \  Off Topic  \  I wish I knew these sisters.

Check This Out (http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/472959)

Meh, I was searching through my older superstreets mags when I found a wierd one with two Model/Racer twin sisters on the cover. Turns out they got a page on Cardomain.

Iono about you guys but something is undesirably sexy about twin model sisters whom drive flashy import cars.... Hmm Twin Sisters Twin Turbo..

posted by  DSMer

superstreet hey, i get honda tuning and i need to re-subscribe to SSC again :wink2:

i read about the RX-7 and RX-8 a few days ago. not so sure if it's an old feature though. R-Magic :clap:

damn! cutie, cutie (had to say it twice lol)

DSMer you said "twin model sisters whom drive flashy import cars" they don't own the Mazda's lol they only got a Supra so there is no need for the 's'. sorry but i had to correct you there.

EDIT* never read the whole cardomain page lol Integra Type R huh.....very ****en nice! im the CF Weapon Type R :wink2:

shit man...i soo badly wished that i knew these two sisters aswell....how many more guys are goin' to say that lol till some one says 'i know them' :laughing:

posted by  WeaponR

Man this chick is in love with herself. She may be pretty but shes a damn silicon hussy :2cents:

posted by  Voda48

Ah yes, the supra girl. Too bad she's prolly a ho.

posted by  importluva

really i am going off topic but i really have nothing against superstreet but its more riceyer than all of the magaziunes in my oppnion i subscribed to sport compact car sure there are still some quite ricey cars but mostly of them are street sleepers like mine and now getting back on topic an answer to your questions yeah no kidding! :screwy:

posted by  87TurboII

Damn there ****ing hot but there probably ho's like importluva said :drool:

posted by  87TurboII

mmm... i never knew supra'z had so many airbags

posted by  Ali T

Haha could'nt agree with you more. Her tits look faker than a Type-R badge on a Rice Boys honda :laughing: . Meh I like her car though, she actually pulled an 11 in a supra, I've seen the postings at the NOPI race wars.

I wonder what her sisters Integra is doing.....

posted by  DSMer

And what car would that be, Devin? As far as your brother's posts say, you're a 12 year old who claimed his car to be yours. So please, enlighten us as to this great street sleeper of yours.... :clap:

posted by  Patrick

Yeah, hehe

posted by  allroundcarguy2

they look quite alot like my ex-gf whom is now trying to work things out.... those pics just depressed me even more....

anyhow... *points out to their ride* :D

posted by  Inygknok

She's pretty hott, nothing amazing though. Best part it is she lives in orlando... that's where i live!

posted by  XboxFPSKing

Im depressed too. My car looks like s**t in the devil's handbag on his way to hell. Its embarrassing driving around in it but i see the inner beauty and i have to work to get that engine nice so then i could start on the looks.

posted by  VMJYogi

oh i didnt mean it cuz of the car. i meant i got more depressed cuz those chicks look like my ex-gf n i miss her, n to top it off, she called a few days ago n tried to work things out a bit, so it got me stressed out.

posted by  Inygknok

Your Message