OMG Bav changed his Sig!!!!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  OMG Bav changed his Sig!!!!

This I would have never seen coming. Bav canged his sig! Well it is still a BMW :mrgreen:

posted by  Voda48

WOW that is so awesome man. :screwy:

The hell is wrong with you, making a thread over this? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Well you have done worse grease monkey. It was either that or go back to studying. I decided to do this.

posted by  Voda48

Congratulations that was the most mpointless thread ever:)

posted by  87TurboII

Go ahead and show me where I have done worse. OK? Then you can talk your crap. And for the slow, my title isn't "grease monkey" :thumbs:

I vote attention whore and post whore.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Are we running low of available threads already?? Damn!!! :ohcrap:

Congrats on the new Sig Bav. :thumbs: Way to liven things up a bit. And I bet you thought it wouldn't get noticed. :hi:

posted by  theman352001

It's a Photoshop'd X5. I think it would be a great idea for BMW...but that's just me.

posted by  BavarianWheels

WEll for starters you vote dont count for shit. Second you prob changed your avatar cause you were taking to much heat.

posted by  Voda48

Pfft, we can obviously see that DodgeRida67 is pissed because no one recognized his new signature. I like it man its very shiny and pretty :thumbs: . Bav, check to make sure all your screws are not loose because a BMW pickup? Although it would be cool to see a BMW go up against a Lightning...

posted by  DSMer

A Lightning is all about performance, However I'm willing to bet the X5 would give it a good run in stock form!

Heck ya it would. Much like a X5 with the 4.8L :mrgreen:

posted by  Voda48

That would be a bitchin' X5!

posted by  StiMan

Well yeah. Any truck pulling mid 13's gotta have something more than performance. So whats to stop BMW from plopping a V12 under the hood of a truck? Its is a pickup afterall. I think BMW could engineer a truck that would run with the Lightning. Although I have seen one of those embarass a WRX....

posted by  DSMer

Hardly the point. Lets see if I can explain this in more elementary terms.

Take a Lightning. A truck with a performance enhanced engine--how many mods would you say?

Take a BMW X5. A SUV with an normal BMW engine...stock...as initially introduced...the soccer mom edition.

Take these two, race 'em. What you'll probably find is that the Lightning may "win", but not by much.

Yes...enhance the BMW a bit (and I do mean a bit---performance chip) and it'll probably put the Lightning to shame.

You're the BMW expert. I'll have to take your word for it. Thats some fast ass SUV.

posted by  DSMer

Just good initial engineering.

...and I'm no expert.

Hehe, Who asked you to be modest :evil: . You're an expert and thats what you will be :)
Hehe.. no I don't know anything about trucks for that matter. I could'nt tell you anything about a truck, other than.. its a truck(yep you guessed it). Now I get to spend the summer working with my old mans on his 745iL and that E320 of his. Although one has to wonder what exactly is "working" on a car that is brand new..

posted by  DSMer

Your Message