Putting pictures in my signature

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Putting pictures in my signature

Aight, folks. I'll just go ahead and say it. I am a computer idiot. With that being said, I must ask- how do you put a picture in your signature?! Help me! :ohcrap:

posted by  Patrick

to put a pic in your sig you must go to UserCP and go to edit signiture then put (in this space put the URL of the pic you want in the sig) then put /Fortmat/Index.jpg then put another image tag that looks like this it should work!:)

posted by  87TurboII

I don't know about the /fortmat/index.jpg part. Just the img url between the image url here tags will suffice.

posted by  BavarianWheels

sorry if i mislead you man, that was specific to the pic you wanted to show in your sig.

posted by  importluva

Well, I tried that, and when I click to preview my signature, all it does is make the website I entered in the ... a link. Any ideas? :doh:

EDIT- See, look at my signature. I put that link in inside the XXX thing, and all it did was link it.

posted by  Patrick

you chose the wrong url. h ttp://i.rollingstone.com/assets/rs/142/8359/images/00328943_med. jpg

the above is the url, BUT, remove the space between the "h" and "t" in "h ttp" and put it between the img tags.

like this
http://i.rollingstone.com/assets/rs/142/8359/images/00328943_med.jpg

posted by  importluva

Thanks a bunch. I was lost. :clap:

posted by  Patrick

Your Message