what car you plan (hope) to get one day??

Home  \  Off Topic  \  what car you plan (hope) to get one day??

One day I will own an rx-7 (92-95) :drool:, And hopefully a 90-95 MR2. :drool: , A new GTO would be nice but im gonna keep it realistic here. My *dream* cars are affordable, I could buy one right now but im saving.... not quite sure. Evo, STi ................... :mrgreen: too many cars I want. Chances are im gonna buy an rx-7 and Mod it. :mrgreen: . what about you guys?

posted by  jzxTT

in the affordable department, a 1995 supra TT in black pearl (or atleast thats how i like to call the color, and i would go with a single turbo set up). though, i am actually buying the car as soon as im finished modding mine (most probably summer of next year).

another one would be my very same one but in black again, and i would supercharge it instead of having a turbo version and would use it for "show" things, with scissor doors, chromed everything in the engine bay, sound system, etc.

then it would have to be my plans for a drag-only MK2 Supra with a 2JZ powerplant.

a 1967 Dodge Charger and in wat color? BLACK! :D
pisses me off cuz they were selling one around the area for just $6,000 n i didnt know of it until exactly 1 day after it got sold (and i had the money).

other than that, i would like to find the old early 1970's convertible mustang my dad used to drive quite before i was born and was one of the only 10 of those in the whole island. also, the 1984 corolla 1.8 he had that he sold to the son of my godfather, which used it for the dragstrip until he got killed a few years ago. these 2 are mainly for memories.

krazy idea car, a 20BT powered Cappuccino.

and in the unaffordable normal world, a BMW M5, and in the dream world, a Koenigsegg CC.

posted by  Inygknok

Sorry about your uncle man. :( . At least he's in a better place. Not bad. Cant beileve you dont want a marcelago lambo or a 360 modena :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

posted by  jzxTT

was the son of my godfather, not my uncle. i cant say much cuz he was with the wrong crowd, so he had it coming.

anyhow, nah, i like the old lambos alot more (the 97 VT is awesome). and i drive my boss's Modena atleast twice a week this summer and im the one doing all the washing and waxing on it, he just has the bad tendency of getting it dirty fast. maybe if i keep nagging he will let me ATLEAST drive the SC+NO2 Viper in first gear around the block :P (pffft, yea right, he barely lets me even turn it on).

posted by  Inygknok

Good Question. :smoke:

The Rotary thing is not bad (both RX-7 turbo and Renesis),

b u t :smoke:

times are changing, and that very fast, so it's hard to say sth bout th' future...
Someday I shall get my self designed car, doesn't matter what it would be...
Today I'm still far too modest, so I would like just a few simple ones:
Lambo Murcielago
Hummer (Pimped)
Humbie H2 (Pimped)
Mazda RX8
Roock Porsche 997 (700 hp)
McLaren SLR
Mosler MT900 Photon LeMans Edition
Benz SL 55
Benz S 55 (Pimped)
Koenigsegg CCR
Venturi GT
Vivaro Attack
Bentley Azure (Pimped)
Audi S8
VW Phaeton by Abt
1969/70 Hemi Cuda
1966' Classis T-Bird
1966' Lincoln Suicide Doors :smoke:
1971' Benz 600 (Brutal Pimped)
that's all. :smoke:

posted by  lutz

u call THAT modest?

posted by  Inygknok

I never want to get a rotary car. No torque, and too difficult to fix. I like to fix my own cars, and I don't want to waste my time on a rotary.

The car I am going to own soon is a Infiniti G35 Coupe. They are soooo beautiful...

posted by  What

In the semi-realistic world

A Supra RZ
Skyline R34 GTR
Porsche 911

In the moneys no object

Koenigsegg CC or Saleen S7 :drool:

posted by  Lukaz

you mean a car with a rotary engine right? that would be the famous/infamous mazda RX's.

No torque? is that really possible? a car with no torque out put? (please don't say yes it is, and say sumat stupid - ruins the mood) i think you meant to say they have little torque right?

any way the car that i would love to own 1 day would have to a cool Porsche 911 GT2!! yeah baby!! i won't mind a Shelby Mustang GT500 though!! they kinda sexy lookin' :drool:

p.s sorry for bein' a b1tch what lol WHAT??

posted by  WeaponR

Ive seen Rx-7s go and zoom zoom zoom they go!.
I wouldnt say no to one. Rx-7 kicks ass
for somthing with 654 cc x 2 for both rotors its amazing and besides its better to have turbochargers in a rotary than a piston engine because rotarys strong exhaust pulses making it better for driving :smoke:

posted by  Lukaz

yea, rotaries dont produce as much torque as piston engines, mainly cuz of the compression levels. still, i would only put one in a capuccino so i could have a lightweight beast. i just dont think i can fit myself in teh car :P

anyhow, i actually dont like rotaries at all, but i would still like to have that lightweight monster.

posted by  Inygknok

In the possible world imma get a:
newer 3000gt
mint condition 91 eclipse
RX-7

In the maybe one day world it'd be a:
Mazda 6
Escalade EXT
Beamer M3
Pontiac GTO
04 Yamaha YZF-R1
Suzuki GSK-R
Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa

In the if im rich world:
Ferrari ENZO
The concept Mustang GT that somone has a pic of on here
Carrera GT
Bentley Mark sumthin
Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa LE

In the could only choose one world:
Sports Car- Mint newer 3000gt
High performance- ENZO
Moto.- Suzuki GSX-R
Truck- Lincoln Aviator
Luxury- Bentley Mark 5 (think)
Cruisin- Mercedes AMG Roadster

posted by  VMJYogi

no cruisin would be the Mercedes S-Class sedan

posted by  VMJYogi

1969 Camaro SS
1979 Monte Carlo
1989 Porsche 911 Turbo
1993 300ZX TT(JDM)
1998 Evo V

Haha, who the hell said the Enzo? Sure we'd ALL love to have that car, but you could'nt buy that car even if you had the hundreds of thousands to purchase it.

Thats so damn cliche... Man you people must have some boring ass dreams.

This is a "dream" car. Driving a non orange Charger. I don't think I'v ever seen one that was'nt orange.

posted by  DSMer

http://www.supercars.net/PicFetch?pic=2002_mazda_rx7_spirit_r-2.jpg
RX-7 Spirit-R :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

posted by  jzxTT

I would love a Mercedes SLK :smoke:

posted by  phreak

Yeah :smoke: :laughing:

posted by  lutz

I'd have to say the following, since I am quite the realist and accept the fact that I will never own an M5. These are cars I'd hope to get:
- 2005 Saturn Ion Red Line
- 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4
- 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6
- 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4/ the Dodge Stealth counterpart
- 1992 Nissan 300ZX
- 1998 Dodge Neon R/T or ACR
- 2002 Ford Bullitt Mustang
- 1993 Honda Prelude Si

I plan on driving a 1993 Honda Accord LX for about a year. Brother's old car. It's a real piece, but it'll do for the time being. I was considering keeping it and modding it, but I figured I'd pinch my pennies and save up to upgrade whatever car with which I replace the Accord. Earlier this year, when upgrading my brother's car from the Accord, my dad offered my brother a brand new Saturn Ion that had been installed with factory ground effects, sport alloy wheels, and performance tires. He turned it down for a 1996 Nissan Maxima. I was floored. Hope my dad will offer me a pre-owned Red Line. Dream Car right thurr....
http://www.regionlines.com/archive/2003/04/pic/a_saturn_2.jpg

posted by  Patrick

realist stakes, I plan to have my vr-4 real soon :mrgreen:
I hope to have the older shape s-class (pimped) for the mile muncher

Unrealistic stakes,

the boss's E55 AMG, a 4-dr sedan that does 0-60 in 4.7sec but with the brabus pulleys, ecu and cat, sl55 exhaust system and the airbag suspension module to drop the car even further. :hi:

or rather than that, the salesmanager's M5 (his own one while he's still here to watch me drive and dream of, like he does to me :drool: the cruelist thing he done was let me drive it while he was away, I just want it more now! :banghead:

maybe not the fastest or best looking cars in others opinions, but I just love em!!

I'm gonna forget how lucky I am now to be driving home in the company car (evo6) and just thinking of the unatainable :doh:

posted by  Unlicensed

BMW M5
Supra Mk III or Mk IV
Porsche 996 Sportec Turbo
SL 500
2004 Yamaha YZF-R1 (see sig)

posted by  abless

Becaeu an Infiniti G35 is so much simpler and cheaper to work on yourself than an RX7, right? Sorry, it sin't any more of a DIY car than teh Mazda is.

However, for those who love teh RX7 but don't want to deal with the rotary, Hinson Supercars makes a kit to put the lightweight LS1 V8 in the 3rd gen RX7, which retains teh balsnce, but adds gobs of torque AND hp.

That would be my realisatic goal car, though I have too many others I'd like to have, too.

BTW, I already built a V8 RX7 and owned it for 5 years with no problems..

posted by  ChrisV

Out of curiosity, did you weigh your V8 RX7 after you transplanted the V8?

posted by  abless

Yes, and I've gone over this many times.

The car weighed 2720 after the conversion. I relocated the battery to behind the passenger side seat (in a space that the GXL and Turbo versions had a package tray in).. A stock RX7 TII weighs 2850 lbs. Which means that compared to a stock RX7 TII, I lost around 100 lbs up front. Since the sport model alredy came with the suspension and brakes of the TII, the car had no problems handling the V8. In fact, according to the scales we were using at Fordahl Motorsports to set the alignment, the car had a 49/51 f/r weight distribution with the V8.

The worst I've seen with a v8 conversion is a loaded TII with a Chevy engine that weighed almost 2900 lbs, and had a 52/48 f/r weight distribution without the driver.

While it's true that you can mod an RX7 to be lighter yet, or to have differnt weight distribution, my goal was to keep it comparable in balance to a stock TII, which is considered an excellent handling car. What I found was that my car actually handled better after the conversion than it had before. Before the conversion it had won it's last season of autocrossing with the rotary engine, but tended to understeer. With the V8, initial understeer was very mild, and easily countered with a bit more throttle.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/cvetters3/rex1.MPG

posted by  ChrisV

the car looks just fine to me, seems to handle just fine as well. one thing though, the stripes make it look really gay :laughing:

posted by  Inygknok

So apparently Cobra roadsters, the Cobra Daytona coupes, Lister Jags, Ford GTs, etc. are all gay? Son, this is a streetable race car, in the mold of the traditional GTs I grew up around. If you think they are gay, you're in need of a head check.

http://www.tamsoldracecarsite.net/RESCobraCoupeTree.jpg

http://www.varac.ca/Images/Poster2003.jpg

http://www.vrcbc.ca/Images/etype.jpg

http://www.turnersportscars.com/t_photos438g.jpg

http://www.paradisemotorsport.com/images/41.jpg

http://www.westland.net/venice/images/shelby.gif

http://www.petrolheadsmcc.co.uk/acespages/images/US%20muscle/1967-Ford-Shel by-Mustang-GT.jpg

posted by  ChrisV

Thats a very nice RX-7. Although those stripes don't agree with that car very well. The body styling of the RX-7 may be almost similar or identical to some roadsters, but it does'nt go along with the RX-7 body. I understand where Inygknok is coming from. Maybe we're just to young for you ChrisV, because stripes are not something our generation views as cosmeticly appealing. (Still remembers when he saw that purple civic on pimp my ride with black stripes *shivers*). Nevertheless great car man :thumbs:

posted by  DSMer

A Lexus IS 300 ('01-'03 model)
1997 Toyota Supra RZ
Chevy Silverado 1500 Lt package ('99-'03)
1969 Chevy Camaro RS/SS with the LS6 engine package
:drool:

posted by  Coffin Type R

my dream cars would be:

1.1969 camaro ss
2.1970 Chevelle ss
3.1969 Mustang cobra gt
4.1991 eclipse
5.1995 supra twin turbo
6.neon srt-4
7.S2000
8.and the best car ever made the RX-8 :clap: :orglaugh: :hi: :smoke: :mrgreen: :fu:

posted by  bigwazar

couldnt have said it better myself..... i like the stripes, but it depends on the application. an example is my boss's viper, the traditional blue with white double stripes, and it looks good with them. old stangs with stripes too..... but for cars nowadays, such as civics, rx-7s, and even supras to have those sorts of stripes on them...... looks too "ricey" imo..... hence why i never mentioned anything about old cars chrisv, i only mentioned your rx-7 with the stripes, not old cars (check my other post and tell me where did i ever call any car with stripes gay, i will personally apologize if u find such a comment).

posted by  Inygknok

Out of all the bike out there, yes the YZF-R1 is one of the best but did u pick it cuz looks or speed? Looks i think ur a right on but speed u gotta check out the suzukis. they got the 2 bikes that are unbelievable.

posted by  VMJYogi

I want a 85 or 86 monte carlo.Similiar to my boyfriends but i probaly wont mess with it as much as he has with his. He recently put a 350 and 6 speed trans in.

posted by  berniesbebie

The point is that the RX7, especailly as I've done it, IS indeed very much like the other cars mentioned, including the Viper (though I painted the RX7 in '93, 3 years before the Viper GTS arrived. These are cars that are all of the same layout, virtually identical form, and in the same role. Why you think they work on one car, but not on an almost identical car, I don't know. Especially when you say you like them on ONE modern car, but call them gay (and if that's not insulting, I dont' know what is) on another car that is shaped very similar, doing the same job, in the same genre...

http://www.tamsoldracecarsite.net/RESCobraCoupeTree.jpg

http://www.vrcbc.ca/Images/etype.jpg

http://www.xs4all.nl/~luukb/vipgts11.jpg

http://speed.supercars.net/boardpics/2004-2-16/2123839-Chris%20Vc.jpg

http://speed.supercars.net/boardpics/2004-6-16/2436631-Chris%20Va.jpg

It's one thing to say YOU'D do the car differently. It's quite another to say it's "gay." that's rude, ignorant, and uncalled for.

posted by  ChrisV

I don't know exactly why you're getting worked up for, but I did say "IMO" quite a few times, just to state it was simply "my opinion" mainly because it is MY opinion simple because that's MY opinion (I'll repeat that more next time if the whole "MY opinion" thing doesn't get through). As for the "gay" adjective, ok, how about this then.... in MY opinion and MY own personal point of view, the color scheme of your particular vehicle seems inadequate for its style according to today's popular beliefs, commerciality, and society (IE: ricers and the likes).

Happy now? I even bothered to use correct spelling all for you :D

so now back to typing incorrectly out of pure lazyness :laughing:

posted by  Inygknok

Because you can't just excuse a f*cking rude insult like "it's gay" by saying "it's my opinion."

I mean, would you walk up to someone and say, "it's just my opinion, but your wife's ugly" and expect that no one takes offense???? Where the FU(K do you live that that is considered acceptable?????

Fecking kids, thinking you can say and damn rude insulting thing you want and get away with it by saying "it's only my opinion, and opinions can't be wrong."

Fecking bastard!
:evil: :banghead:

posted by  ChrisV

Ok ChrisV calm down man. I understand why you get worked up. I own a 1g and I've heard tons of people call my car ugly. Fact aside it would probably kill their piss weak cars if I really wanted to. It still makes my blood boil. Inygknok, Saying something is your opinion does'nt make it any better. We all know its your opinion theres no need to state that. If it comes out your mouth, then its yours. Theres no one running arround stealing opinions, so stating that its your opinion does'nt make the statement any nicer or any more subtle..

Inygknok, if you can see ChrisV did'nt get ubsurdley pissed at my post because I expressed my opinion in a generally respectable tone. Calling someones hard work and pride "gay" is just not nice. You would'nt appreciate someone ragging on your Supra (and you don't) so its not always ok to come off so strong with such a bold opinion. So whatever have you, chill out guys. No need to get worked up over this issue.

**EDIT**
ChrisV, you would'nt happen to be the Mod ChrisV at Supercars Would yah?

posted by  DSMer

its nice to see DSMER trying to calm things down... thats a happy thought.

but yes, Inygknok shouldnt have called it gay, he could have said it like "im sorry, but stripes isnt my thing" or so and so... and for ChrisV, i understand his blood boils when someone critisizes cars that he had worked on for 7 years blah blah blah, thats his personality, but lets try to suck it up sometimes yeh?

we all can see by now that ChrisV symbolizes his cars like it was his own WIFE. :wink2:

posted by  Ki2AY

hey chris...i think you'd like my buddy's '72 MG....he swapped in a 350 chevy with a 4 speed and made it a '66 cobra replica...it's pretty sweet because he didn't buy a kit or anything, he fabbed up everything himself...he molded in old VW bug fenders in back to give it the right look. it's even got the proper 2 bow convertible top.....

anywho...when my lawsuit(s) settle(long story), i plan on buying an '87-88 T-bird turbo coupe. I love the body of the '83-88 t-birds and cougars and they're pretty easy to find. Of course I'll buy the cleanest, lowest mileage one i can find and then mod it. I like the fact that it's almost as fast as a grand national with 2 less cylinders and you can get it in a 5-speed(who would want an auto, fords aod's suck anyway). What can i say, i love turbos...afterall they take so well to mods.

posted by  Sick88Tbird

oh, i never really get offended lol, i just pretend to be pissed off to get into the moment for the heck of it. if any of u ever get to meet a group of puerto ricans (specially in new york, cali, and florida, and chicago), u will see how they pretty much have no sense of respect for anything cuz we just dont care tbh.

we have pretty big mouths, and tend to shove our heads up our..... rectums? (is that one acceptable?)

about the whole wife thing, yea, i would and i have, and yes, i spent alot of time in the principal's office back in high school, middle school, elementary school....

i just dont get offended cuz, lets say for example, dsmer goes ahead and calls my supra a Poopra again, i actually find it funny and i know its not a Poopra, but i will just give him the joy of believing im angry just for amusement and seeing where it all leads to, but why get angry over something u know is not true? if u know its not gay, then there is no problem at all. im sure we have all had ugly girlfriends at some point (even i have), n people would say it straight to my face, mainly cuz i have a good taste and sometimes it would be odd to see me with an ugly girl, n i would say, "hell yea shes ugly, but shes a great person". same goes with my car, "hell yea its not the sexiest car in the world, but its my damn car :D".

thats how i view the world. i dont expect to get away with anything at all, i never do, but i do expect more from someone as old and experienced as chrisv not to get so worked up on something so simple, specially a comment from a "fecking bastard kid". i get the point that thats his personality, but he should get the point that we all have our own personalities, just like ki2ay has his own personality of never listening to anything, dsmer loves giving me ideas for crankwalk krap, jzxtt has a damn fine gf and is a moron for selling his Z (yes, i hate u for selling it), so on so forth.

i have pretty much come to notice that all arguments in this forum are just cuz people like to stick their heads up their... rectums... and just blatantly ignore the fact that we are all different. i personally, always try to keep in the best mood as possible and if something is turning sour, find a way to make it funny and just forget about the whole thing, cuz getting pissed off just means lowering yourself to their level, or even further (pond scum anyone? hi ki2ay :D).

fortunately, stripes are just stripes to me. like i said, they are application specific for me. even body colors are. i cant even stand supras in those green colors some people have them in..... its like speeding mucus balls....

i think everyone has noticed by now that i always try to make some sort of joke, even if its lame, in my posts just to show that im trying to keep my humor up n thats all i mean, its plain humor. im sorry for those that dont understand that, but i cant do anything to make u understand that an upside down frown might just make your life alot more cheerfull.

posted by  Inygknok

First off, I've never called a Supra a poopra. Thats just childish. If I make fun of a car I'll just call it crappy. No need to make up names. If your car sucks it just sucks. Anywhos...

My number 1 all time car I would want to own is a Shelby GT500. I just wanna pull up at the light next to some guy in a "Supra", or any other heavily modded import. Say "Hey, nice car. What you got under the hood" Rev my engine, drop the clutch and burn rubber into his intake. Even if he does'nt accept my challenge, just to show how much of an ass I am. Yeah nothing better show your maturity than boasting your legendary "Eleanor"... :)

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/3/web/555000-555999/555292_1.jp g

posted by  DSMer

Ill pick up the slack for Stiman. Just look at the badboy in my sig... and the new 997 Porsche, but turbo'd (dunno when that will actually be out)

posted by  importluva

nah dsmer, somebody else once called it a Poopra in this forum.... and i cant remember exactly who it was, but its in the Asian section, thats as much as i can remember, well that and that it was in a DSM argument (probably one of the Supra vs this threads).

EDIT: found it here (http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=3445&page=2&pp=15)

it was sundown in the old supra vs eclipse thread :D

posted by  Inygknok

RSX Type-s
64 Impala
Escalde
69 Chevellle SS
RX8
3000GT
Ferrari Enzo
the list goes on and on...........

posted by  240sx

BMW-older: E30 M3 http://www.rogueengineering.com/pics/e30m3/e30m3_3.jpg
BMW-newer: Hartge E46 or E39 M5 http://www.fantasycars.com/derek/cars/images/bmw/m5_8.jpg
Mercedes-older: Gullwing 300SL http://www.veteran-mercedes.hu/kepekal/kepekSL/Gullwing_haupt.jpg
Lowrider: '59 Impalahttp://www.musclecarcalendar.com/TC52.jpg
Mustang: '69 Boss 302 http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/timeline/69-70/69/1969Boss302-BestResto.jpg

Muscle: '68 Charger R/T http://www.musclecarclub.com/musclecars/dodge-charger/images/dodge-charger- 1968a.jpg
Japanese-newer: R34 SKylinehttp://www.nissanperformancemag.com/may03/skyline_gtv/images/gtv26.j pg
Japanese-90s: RX-7 http://vnexpress.net/Vietnam/Oto-Xe-may/2002/05/3B9BC6AF/mazda-rx-7-spirit- r-to.jpg
Exotic: Murcielago http://www.auto-sfondi-desktop.com/Wallpapers_Lamborghini_/Lamborghini-Murc ielago/Lamborghini-Murcielago-01/Lamborghini-Murcielago-01_640.jpg

wonderful.

realistically i hope to own the E30 (maybe not M3) and the Dodge (maybe not R/T)

posted by  mischa

911 Turbo
1993 or 2004 Audi S4
BMW M3

posted by  Wv/Hp

A Shelby Mustang Cobra, like Eleanor, in Gone in 60 Seconds... they actually have a place that manufacturs those now, just since the movie!!

posted by  TigerLeigh

I would want a
2000 Dodge Viper RT/10
2004 Dodge Viper SRT-10
2000 Dodge Viper GTS
and a Dodge Viper GTS-R

Also would want a
2004 Chevy Corvette ZO6
2004 Mustang Saleen
2005 Mercedes SLR McLauren
and a 2005 Mercedes SL65

posted by  Car Guy

if money was no object...

2002 RUF 996 R-turbo

http://www.fast-autos.net/ruf/rturbo.jpg

For me that car has everything you need and more... :drool:

http://www.catalog.auto.ru/images/cd8a8ea5.jpg

Yes im sucker for the lady in red! :wink2: Saleen S7

posted by  Lukaz

The cosmo RX7 on http://www.japvillage.com/, or really any car that they make, except for the random mini van

Or how about that bugatti quad turbo V12.

But something I might afford one day, a supra RZ, RX-7, STi... all those cliche choices :wink2:

posted by  Zalight

the latest Bugatti is a Quad turbo W16....

posted by  Inygknok

OK I have to say that I LOVE :drool: these cars, I would like to own these too!! :hi:

posted by  TigerLeigh

Yeah, the Saleen has some desirable. I should add it to my modest list. :smoke:

posted by  lutz

Mclaren F1

Dat Would Be Intense

posted by  4SPL170

all the better!

posted by  Zalight

Here:

Dream Cars:
2004 Cadillac XLR
1967 Porsche 911S Targa
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1
2004 Audi S4 Cabriolet
2004 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet
2004 Mercedes CLK Cabriolet

Modest Cars:
2004 Acura TSX
2004 Nissan 350Z
1999-2004 Ford Mustang
2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R V-Spec
2004 Ford Expedition
1994-2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC

It keeps going...

posted by  moostang104314

Expedition?

edit: i like the sig

posted by  mischa

How did I never see this thread?!?!?!anywho....

2004 Chevrolet Corvette
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air
2000 Ford Mutsnag SVT
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
2002 Pontiac Firehawk
2002 SLP Camaro SS
2002 SLP Firebird
2000 Linginfelter Corvette
2001 Linginfelter Sonoma 427
1996 Chevrolet S-10 SS
1989 GMC Typhoon
1989 Chevrolet Syclone
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
2005 Chevrolet Corvette C6
2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS
1970 Chevrolet Nova SS
1992 Chevrolet Silverado 454 SS
2005 Chevrolet Silverado SS
1972 Chevrolet El Camino SS
1985 Pontiac Fiero INDY
2005 Pontiac GTO
1970 Pontiac GTO Judge
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Comp G
1994 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
---- Diahatsu Naked
1988 Chevrolet Feretta
2004 SAAB 93 Viggen convertable

posted by  Satty101

Why not? That car interests me somewhat...

thanks!

posted by  moostang104314

All I hope to get is a complete frame-off restoration of my 76 Monte Carlo in the near future. A Lazer Blue Metallic/Silverstone Metallic OR Black/Silverstone Metallic 2004 Monte Carlo SS with a supercharged V6 would be nice to have for a daily driver, but in reality all I really want is another 73-77 Monte Carlo to use as my daily driver.

My 76 Monte (http://montecarloclub.com/Member%20Photos%2073%20-%2077/Dustin%20Denner%20 76%20Front%20Right.jpg)

posted by  76MonteMan

One day I'll get a 1983 Lanca 037 in rally trim

and just a little fact about the Saleen S7. Much of the development and chassis engineering was completed by Ray Mallock Racing in the UK
Bit like the GT40 then

posted by  Car Nirvana

Oh boy, you exactly know what you want! :laughing: Good selection, BTW. :smoke:

posted by  lutz

i think i saw that one the history channel once

posted by  Wv/Hp

2000 Dodge Viper Hennessey Venom 1000tt
(ya know the worlds fastest street legal car)(yea it is a twin turbo V10 stroker engine 500+ cubic inches)
Dodge Ram SRT-10 Hennessey Venom 1000tt
every year camaro
every year corvette
a couple of nice mustangs
my 92 camaro with a 572 blown and supercharged with a whole lot of torque
there is more but i would have to write a book

posted by  Pac127

Someday i'll get a Jeep CJ-7... and maybe a 37 Packard, and while i'm dreaming.... a Bugatti Veyron :thumbs:

posted by  Bubba

One day I'll without doubt, get myself a 60's Mustang....I've wanted one for ages now and as soon as I can afford one...I'll buy one, I just love those cars, especially the muscular shape and burbling V8 :drool:

posted by  Cliffy

ac cobra..Price: $101,754
Performance
0-60 4.0 seconds
0-100 9.0 seconds
Top Speed: 155 MPH
Engine
Twin Turbo-Charged V8
Horsepower: 350
Torque: 399.97 nm / 295.0 ft lbs @ 4000 rpm
Dimensions
Length: 165.4 in.
Width: 68.7 in.
Height: 47.2 in.
Weight: 1984 lbs

Acura NSX..Price: $84,000
Performance
0-30 2.1 seconds
0-60 5.0 seconds
0-100 11.7 seconds
0-1/4mile 13.5 seconds
Top Speed 168 MPH
Engine
V-6
290 HP
Transmission
6 Speed manual

B-Engineering Edonis ...Performance
0-60 3.9 seconds
Top Speed: 226.8 MPH
Engine
Twin Turbocharged V12
Horsepower: 680
Torque: 735 nm / 542.1 ft lbs @ 3200 rpm
Dimensions
Length: 171.3 in.
Width: 78.7 in.
Height: 44.1 in

Bugatti 16/4 Veyron...Performance
0-60 2.9 seconds
0-186: 14 seconds
Top Speed: 218(limited) 252 MPH(actual)
Engine
W16
Horsepower: 1001
Torque: 922 ft lbs @5500 rpm
Dimensions
Length: 175.8 in.
Width: 78.7 in.
Height: 47.5 in.
Weight: 4100 lbs

Ferrari Enzo...Price: $659,430
Performance
0-30 1.5 seconds
0-40: 2 seconds
0-50 2.7 seconds
0-60: 3.3 seconds
0-70 3.8 seconds
0-80 5 seconds
0-90 5.8 seconds
0-100: 6.6 seconds
0-110 8 seconds
0-120 9.2 seconds
0-130 10.3 seconds
0-1/4 mile: 11.2 @ 136 MPH
Top Speed: 209 MPH
Engine
V12
Horsepower:650 @7800 rpm
Torque: 485 ft lbs @5500 rpm
Dimensions
Length: 185.1 in.
Width: 80.1 in.
Height: 45.2 in.
Weight: 3262 lbs.

Ford GT...Price: $150,000
Performance
0-60 4 seconds
0-100 9.2 seconds
0-1/4 mile: 12.2 seconds @ 116 MPH
Top Speed: 185 MPH
Engine
Supercharged V8
Horsepower: 500
Torque: 500 ft lbs
Dimensions
Length: 181.6 in.
Width: 76.8 in.
Height: 43.5 in.
Weight: 3000 lbs.

Jiotto Caspita....Performance
0-60 3.0 seconds
Top Speed: 236 MPH
Engine
W16
Horsepower:560
Torque: 432 nm / 318.6 ft lbs @ 7500 rpm
Dimensions
Length: 162.4 in.
Width: 76.8 in.
Height: 43.3 in.
Weight: 1962 lbs

Koenigsegg CCR...Will the crown finally be taken from the Mclaren F1? The 806 HP CCR is predicted to top out at over 242 MPH which would make it the fastest production car in the world. An equally astonishing 9 second 1/4 mile is also predicted

Aston Martin V12 Vanquish...Performance
0-60 4.5 seconds
0-100 10 seconds
0-1/4 mile: 12.9 seconds
Top Speed: 190 MPH
Engine
V12
Horsepower: 450
Torque: 556 nm / 410.1 ft lbs @ 5000 rpm
Dimensions
Length: 183.7 in.
Width: 76.1 in.
Height: 51.9 in.
Weight: 4012 lbs.

Lotus 340R...Performance
0-60 MPH 4.1 seconds
0-100 MPH 10.9 seconds
Top speed: 130 MPH
Engine
Inline-4
Horsepower: 190
Torque:197.95 nm / 146 ft lbs @ 5000 rpm
Dimensions
Weight: 1323 lbs.

Lamborghini Diablo vt ....Price: $239,000
Performance
0-30 2.1 seconds
0-60 4.7 seconds
0-100 11.0 seconds
0-1/4 mile 13.2 seconds
Top Speed: 202 MPH
Engine
V12
Horsepower: 492<
Torque: 580.3 nm / 428.0 ft lbs @ 5200 rpm
Dimensions
Length:175.6 in.
Width: 80.3 in.
Height: 43.5 in.
Weight: 3865 lbs

Mclaren F1...Performance
Top Speed 240 mph
0 - 30 mph 1.7 seconds
0 - 60 mph 3.2 seconds
0 - ΒΌ mile 11.6 seconds
0 - 100 mph 7.7 seconds
Engine
V-12
Horsepower: 627
Torque: 649 Nm / 479 ft lbs @ 4000 RPM
Dimensions
Length: 168.8 in
Width: 71.7 in.
Height: 44.9 in.
Weight: 2840 lbs.

Saleen S7...Price: $400,000
Performance
0-60 3.3
0-100 7.6 seconds
0-1/4 mie 11.6 @ 126 MPH
Top Speed: 223 MPH
Engine
V8
Horsepower: 550@ 5900 RPM
Torque: 525 ft-lb @ 4000 rpm
Dimensions
Weight: 2750

Cadillac XLR.....Price: $76,250
Performance
0-60 6.3 seconds
0-100: 14 seconds
0-1/4 mile: 14.4 seconds @ 101 mph
Engine
Northstar V8
Horsepower: 320 @ 6400 RPM
Torque: 310 ft-lb @ 4400 RPM
Dimensions
Length: 177.7 in.
Width:72.3 in.
Height: 50.4 in.
Weight: 3645 lbs.
and that's about all i can think of right now..im tired lol.. ummm,the saleen s7 is my dream car that i hope/wish to own some day!

posted by  nitehawk

I dream of a mustang cobra 98, Iam saving to buy it but they cost a lot of money so it would be long before I buy one. If I get tired of saving I will probably just buy a honda civic hatchback 98 and supercharge it. Right now I have a car that I dreamed of before, it is a bugatti '29, but it is not the real thing it is a kit but I still do like it a lot and whenever I take it out for a drive everybody looks :clap: :drool:

posted by  bugatti

I aim low cuz i have to pay for everything, so,

1997 camaro z28.

nitehawk, did you just copy and paste?

posted by  Godlaus

what i want... Alfa Romeo 155 (stock)
http://alfisti.narod.ru/ex/155/ar155ar.jpg
what i would want to make it look like...
http://galerie.alfisti.net/galerie/155/images/079.jpg

posted by  mazda6man

There are so many cars I hope to have the opportunity to drive..
My ultimate dream car though is a corvette stingray.. my father used to have a red '69, and i've always loved 'em. One day, hopefully :laughing:

posted by  Spitsign

My dad is getting me a vette in 3 years, so thats off the list

so probably a SLR Mclaren
or and SL65
or mercedes G55
or an Escalade
or a Lambo Diablo
or a go kart

posted by  SNiPeRViRuS

Your Message