That was ONE FANTASTIC posting ChrisV

Home  \  Off Topic  \  That was ONE FANTASTIC posting ChrisV

I read that and about FELL outta my friggin chair. I thought I was able to enunciate with the words needed, but HOLLY hell I'd have liked to have fallen over when I read that? I learned some SERIOUS vocab today!!! WELL said and WELL deserved. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad that thread got closed before I could respond. I actually broke into a laughter that was uncontrollable when I read that, I had to get up and walk out the house for a few with tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! If that did not say it, I dont know WHAT would!!!!! WELL SAID CHRISV, the funny thing is we are all on the sme page with it but Ki2AY is the sad example of someone too stupid to realize people are just KILLING themselves laughing at their stupidity. What a joke and WHAT a posting. I have nothing else to say on that matter, it would be inferior to what you said. RIGHT ON THE MONEY!

posted by  cmeseadoin

I was laughing too...I could never have come up with that...a one or two, possibly three, but that was funny as H - E - double hockey sticks.

Thanks for the open-mouth laugh!! :smoke:

posted by  BavarianWheels

HAHA, he called him "pond scum". HAHA! :laughing: :laughing: . Damn ChrisV, and he typed that up so quickly. That should be the post that all newbies see. "If you act stupid this is what will become of it". Then show them that post. Thats was hilarious. No thats was beyond hilarious, it was in another world of the maning hilarious.

posted by  DSMer

AMEN TO ALL!!!!!!! :smoke: :smoke: :hi:

posted by  cmeseadoin

As I told Bav in pm, alas, I cannot take credit for it. It's an old usenet flame that I've saved for just such purposes. I occasionally modify bits of it to match specific people, but it's been relatively unchanged for a while. Certain people deserve it, and I believe that we got to that point in that thread.

I did, however, mean every word.

posted by  ChrisV

Jesus Chris....... I have a degree in Biology and I still had to look up the complete meaning of your insult:

Wow I would hate to be on the recieving end of that. That was the most derogatory (sp?) post I have ever seen here, yet I couldnt help laughing my ass off. Well done *claps* :thumbs:

posted by  Voda48

can someone give me a link to this 'post' :thumbs:

posted by  Car Nirvana

Well im sure everyone is getting kicks and giggles out of this thread but have any of you stopped to think... EX. Im a 50 year old nascar pit crew leader and we are the pit crew of...umm.... Bobby Labonte. And i join this really neat looking forum and then i see all of the most experienced and established people in this forum laughing at how one of them called this little kid stupid. They thought it was soooo cool they made their own thread dedicated to how funny it was to be smarter than someone half their age. They are sooo very grown up cuz they know more than he does. Whadda feat!!! And to show their true wisdom they talk crap just like little kids almost they are so damn mature and thoughtful and intuitive and smart that they can revert back to their child-like ways and pick on people they deem less. Hmm... u people are really cool. :thumbs: just my :2cents:

posted by  VMJYogi

VM...thanks for stopping by and giving us your :2cents: I personally regarded it as just that, your :2cents:. First of all you missed the boat and the nature of the discussion to begin with and even if you have read EVERY single posting that occurred today, you are coming into ALL of it not knowing much at all of what went on. Therefore, I feel you are ill-equipped to throw judgement on anyone fore-mentioned on this forum. If you wish to anyway, have at it good bud. Notice, we're in the "off topic" section discussing this.

Just like you think we're "really cool" because you missed the bandwagon and have no real clue what we are discussing, VM..... I am sure all the folks in here really loved your "read this I'm a big dog" statement and JUST LOVED the verbage of "Im a 50 year old nascar pit crew leader and we are the pit crew of...umm.... Bobby Labonte." Well that is just great for you but personally I could not give a rats ass. Would you like to know who I work for and how much I make a year and how many cars, boats and other things I have that could somehow in your logic elevate myself. Was that a NO? Feeling's mutual pal...now run along and find the next chat forum where all the cool people are. :banghead:

posted by  cmeseadoin

I don't think hes 50 years old, nor do I believe he is a pitcrew man for Bobby Labonte. I think he was saying that as an example, although I would be interested in the cars you own cmeseadoin. Boats included, if you got some speedsters with powerful engines in the back.

posted by  DSMer

Ansd you show how ignorant YOU are. if all you got out of it was that we were laughing because we know more than he does, youre an idiot. And if you were the crew chief of Labonte's car, i'd tell you you were being an idiot. And then I'd point out that i didnt' tel him he was stupid BECAUSE i thought I was beter than him, but becaeu he whined that he came here to learn things, but then argued with everyone who tried to explain teh facts. How he decided taht no one had any more proof than he did, so he could hold on to his opinion (which he admitted was based on a lack of knowledge) because holding an opinion was more importatn to him than actually learning anything, and arguing with peope who DID know more was more important than learning anything.

There wasn't a flame of this kid "out of the blue" and for no reason, which is what you imply. And if you WERE an experienced 50 year old crew chief of a race team, you'd KNOW that, beceaus you'd be the type of person to have done EXACTLY what I did.

posted by  ChrisV

?????

posted by  Car Nirvana

Go on ahead and laugh at my english… joke around cause im a immigrant that came from a 3rd world country where you had to pump water out of the ground and catch your own food, while you had dogs for pets we I had water buffalo. Despite all that, I still feel lucky to be here and felt like I accomplish my goal. Go on ahead and insult my mother BAV, since you are the moderator here, you are setting a good example.. You have gone over-bored where you have let the forum go insane, people in here are afraid to post because of your "good job" of being a moderator… is this your way of getting revenge? This is no longer a car forum where everybody helps each other and share knowledge, it is more of a forum to brawl about each others IQ. Its amazing how all the people known to "Start Trouble" are all gathered in the same thread. shows you who the bad guys are in here...

posted by  Ki2AY

All is a result of your whining attitude.

I already apologized for insulting your mother...which in reality is no insult to her other than you not being able to handle some criticism in an "adult" forum.

If English was your first language, you'd understand.

One need only to read your signature field now to see what I'm talking about.

im just showing the forum, how great of a moderator you are... again, i feel that a moderator should not make any rude comments, insults, or show hostility no matter what the situation is. that is what a moderator does. like i said earlier.. people are afraid to post, thats not how a forum should be.. most people here get beatin up verbally because they are stupid, cant speak english correctly, or they make a comment like "i think american cars break down easily". its not how a forum should be. like i said, this is a forum not base on sharing knowledge or gaining knowledge, it is more of a forum that competes with each other on their IQ about cars or vehicles, or how well they can speak english... and the weak ones get batted down with words that should even be going on around here. now thats all im going to say, i dont want to get a beating again.

posted by  Ki2AY

Good! Now realize that it is only you that is "afraid" to post as you admit here. It is you that made comments that were flamed for the lack of real content. It is all about you here.

...and since you are done...so is this thread.

Ok...you weren't really done...now I suppose you are.

Your Message