"That was one fantastic posting chrisv"

Home  \  Off Topic  \  "That was one fantastic posting chrisv"

I dont care why you were yelling @ Ki2AY for. What i WAS saying, and ill make this really easy to get the point, was that the thread only existed for the pond scum term. If the thread centered around how stupid u think Ki2AY is then i would have nothing to say, BUT the thread centered around calling him pond scum. DSMer's first post as well as cmeseadoin's first post said a little bit about the way Ki2AY acted but all the others talked about the pond scum thing. I am not yelling just stating what i think happened in that thread. If anybody wants to say i am wrong about that then they can do so. What i was saying in my post was that u werew acting childish by talking abuot the pond scum thing. Not for dissing Ki2AY but for laughing about calling him a name. Thats it...but im sure one of you will come up with a comeback and before i could respond Bav'll close the thread. He wants to ensure that his POV is the last seen, ergo the winning post. Another :2cents:

posted by  VMJYogi

As moderator, closing threads is getting the last word in by default.

And as I think re-opening this thread will only incite more arguments, It will be closed also.

Your point, however is noted and unaltered. I hope you can appreciate that, at least. :2cents:

posted by  BavarianWheels

Your Message