fav movie

Home  \  Off Topic  \  fav movie

Boondock Saints, if you havnt seen it, GO RENT IT, either that or the God Father...btw the new too fast too furious LOOKS SWEETASS

posted by  Conc3pt

Hunt for Red October

posted by  Viper86

one of my fav movies of all time has to be the matrix.. wahts urs?

posted by  bLen

Matrix all the way baby!

posted by  JU5TIN

i like signs too and black hawk down was sweet

posted by  bLen

Signs was freaky, Black Hawk Down was good cause it was ALL ACTION, Gone In 60 Seconds was good too.

posted by  JU5TIN

gone in 60 seconds was sweet, fast in the furious was ok, but they new one looks retarted

posted by  bLen

Thats cause some idiot told Ja Rule he could act. If you ask me, he's retarted.

posted by  JU5TIN

i would have to go with Tommy Boy as my fav movie...i love chris farley and the way he acted

posted by  Samba169

i'd say Rat Race! and all three of the "Friday" movies

posted by  suprarx7TT

im a action/comdey fan, but fast and the furious was ok the only thing in it i liked when the dodge raced the supra, 2 yes 2 shots of NOS to keep up with the V8 say no more. but i like any movie realy

posted by  HERETIC_666

I have quiet a few favorite movies...I love all Cheech & Chong movies, Fast and the Furious, Gone in 60 Seconds, Thirteen Ghosts, A Man Apart, Scarface and so many more!!!

posted by  JettaChiC20

Ah, that would be "Big Trouble In Little China" P

posted by  snoopewite

fast and the furious was a insult to American Street seen. Hope your not like that over there.

60 in second seconds was much better.
Ronin has a awesome car chase. So I like that movie

posted by  57ock

tHE MATRIX OR "The Matrix" whan use my caps lock right

posted by  84_Jetta_GLi

gone in 60 seconds and billy madison.

posted by  PlyByStalyn

Who am I? (jacki chan) The Transporter, The italin job, oceans 11 black hawk down and dumb and dumber!!!

posted by  beemerguy

I liked Dumb & Dumber too, but I cannot go to see "When Harry Met Lloyd" since Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are not in it. That's just not right :!:

posted by  JettaChiC20

I saw Jim Carey on a British talk the other night that’s hosted by a man called Jonathon Ross. Jim said they never even asked if it would be okay to do a prequel to "Dumb And Dumber" and that people had been going up to him in the street, talking about his new film that he didn’t know anything about. When Jonathon Ross said that “Dumb And Dumberer” is meant to be terrible, Jim was ‘fairly happy’ about it - it's hard to explain his reaction but you all know what he's like lol

posted by  snoopewite

The Matrix, and the original Italian Job, and this one Harrison Ford movie because I'm an extra in it, it was shot in Hawaii, anyone know which one that was?

posted by  JDM Enthusiast

Face/Off and The Usual Suspects...And The Crow is still a favorite...
:evil:

posted by  Machine

2fast 2furious was absolute shit. my favorites...probably Minority Report and Gone In 60 Seconds

posted by  SuperJew

mazda6man started his own topic titled "favorite movie" where he wrote -
"well, i FINALLY just saw "scarface", and it to me is probably the best movie ive ever seen...

tell me yours"

mazda6man, there's no need for "favorite movie" when there's already this topic titled "fav movie".

posted by  snoopewite

oh, my bad, i was looking around cuz i thought i rememberd one being here, but i didnt find it, so i started a neww one... sorry

posted by  mazda6man

Your Message