One Sick Puppy!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  One Sick Puppy!

Directed to Inygknok

since when do we even listen to "What"? i didnt even bring just my own upbringing, just read wat i said about how people were brought up in years past. people who were raised with the "old day's" style expect everyone to obey them andInygknok follow their rules straight down to the dot, cuz thats how they were taught, while nowadays, things are more liberal at a greater percentage.

btw, i know quite alot of married men that dont let their wives take down their egos, my boss is one of those really really really lively ego-powered men, and hes around 54 (maybe younger, but his suit makes him look older).

oh one thing, if my own personal upbringing is hardly any proof, then how about the whole idea behind young kids killing each other? how bout the adults that commit rape and homicides? old drunks crashing? our fabolous leaders? i dont see them as young people.... they are actually old "mature" adults.

thing is, u adults can act just as low as us, sometimes even lower. we are ignorant cuz we havent lived long enough yet, on the other hand, i dont know why u older more "mature" people act like us since u ARE supposed to be alot wiser and still manage to screw up in even bigger ways that we could ever possibly even dream of.

for every child that gets raised hating the world, ask his/her parents wat kind of influence they had. just have a look at the poor geeks that get brought up just fine in a world of innocence and end up killing other kids who were brought up being tough. see? it has even been scientifically tested that many kids even imitate wat they see older people doing, cuz thats who we look up to, our elders, our idols, our heros, but we still have a choice. on the other hand, most of u older people have already made up your minds LONG ago, and wont change for anything, wether it means living a life without a single damn smile, or making the best of it and trying your best at giving the youth something worthwhile instead of just complaints.

btw, racism is most of the time spread to the younger public by ways of actions and words of the older citizens, and i think thats something even you older guys know and fully understand.
I HATE old people,young people,blacks,whites,Jews,Iranians,Mexicians,HILLBILLYS and more than anyone portorecans. What is this blah,blah,blah all about. Did someones feelings get hurt? TUFF! Don't listen to CHRISV, he just speaks from experience and knowledge from LIFE, what a dumbass(seems that he has a little bit of automotive expererience,but I wouldn't believe a damn word he says,,,,He's an OLD MAN). From now on I will only pay attention to "WHAT"
I guess you can close this now,BAV. YOU BUNCH OF WHINNIE ASSES! :doh: :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

And I think I have stated this before, I don't have to like you or agree with you, but, I can appreciate you and your thoughts and wisdom. Give it a try. :wink2:

posted by  lectroid

honestly, i tried reading all of that over and over again and i still dont get the point of it.....

posted by  Inygknok

Try one more time, with NO bias. Take what you can get from your parents, and other old folks. No-one is always right--- but me :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

As far as you not understanding the post! YOU wrote most of it. GEEESSS. Read ur ritin. I hate old people. :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

umm, i fully understand wat *I* wrote, wat i dont get is wat *YOU* wrote.

posted by  Inygknok

I'm old too. (35) Do you hate me? :smoke:

joking apart,
I'll trying to compress your post in just a few words:
"Don't trust anybody, no body's perfect."
Is it right? :smoke:

posted by  lutz

You missed the most important part....

My brainwashing techniques seem to be working....

you are all being brainwashed...listen only to "what"...slap....slap...

posted by  What

ummm...what??

posted by  SuperJew

... this is a pointless retarded thread.

posted by  Ki2AY

sarcasm....?

posted by  Satty101

my thoughts exactly.........

same thing again........

posted by  Inygknok

Wow so you can edit text!!! Your parents must be so proud :screwy:

posted by  Voda48

You obviously missed the subliminal "brainwash" message...

posted by  What

If in fact it was subliminal, by definition, it wasn't missed. :doh: :banghead:

posted by  BavarianWheels

Agreed. I'm still wondering what started this argument. Enlighten me, someone. I'm not a fan of the dark.

posted by  Patrick

yeahhhhhhhhh

this thread is quite pointless. closing. :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

Your Message