A PM I recieved

Home  \  Off Topic  \  A PM I recieved

From 'What'. Entitled "A Rumor"

posted by  DodgeRida67

I did not send you a PM, why are you lying on me?

posted by  What

Don't even try it. Anyone who falls for your load of crap will get a foward of your PM to me. Keep up your crap and i'll petition to have you banned.

posted by  DodgeRida67

With the way that "What" has been acting, I'd sign it

posted by  Voda48

That makes 2.

posted by  DodgeRida67

o jeez!! What's not starting some thing stupid again is he? what is wrong with this guy? i think his total nuts!! get a life wierdo and stop harassing people with your PM's!

can you get banned from this place DodgeRida? i never knew you could.

posted by  WeaponR

count me as the 3rd if this idiot keeps behaving like a lost child!

posted by  WeaponR

Yes. You can get banned.

Anyway, the point of this thread is just to add to "What's" bad reputation. He is doing nothing but being a savage. He's beefing with everyone at random, spewing the bull, harassing people (i bet im not the only one) with PM's. ECT. the whole nine yards. I know this isnt up to me, but how come he hasnt been banned yet? That's a serious question.

The apology thread he made was a load crap and most people didnt even catch it. Basically he was saying "I'm sorry for being so knowledgeable. I came to this place expecting people like me, not dumbasses like you people" And some of you thought he was really apologizing.

So hey, what are we waiting on?

posted by  DodgeRida67

On top of everything, he's a liar. Let me tell each and everyone of you now, I hate liars. I HATE LIARS. :banghead:

A quick look at the evidence against this stupid worthless bastard:
http://www.designerstoolz.com/pm.gif
http://www.designerstoolz.com/pm_inbox.gif

I got really steamed when the a-hole had the stupidity in him to actually call ME a liar.

posted by  DodgeRida67

this has all gotten way out of hand. What, if you really did do this, its time to stop. some "underground elimination campaign" will do absolutely nothing without hard evidence that these people you want "eliminated" did something wrong. hard evidence neither you nor anybody on this forum has.

and all those who want What banned - the power to ban is in the hands of Adam, the admin, who has been MIA for too long now.

and seriously What...we've gone over this. you have NO right to slap anyone on the forum. thats my right only, and is punishable by probation.

closing... :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

Your Message