This is way beyond rediculous...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  This is way beyond rediculous...

now this jackass "What" is PM'ing me for no damn reason.... read on...
if the moderator that has the power to ban people isn't around anymore, someone else damn well needs to step up to the plate. His apologies all are worthless and he's just pissing everyone off to get attention. PUT AN END TO THE GAMES!!! If nobody does anything about this, I'm going to have no other option but to find a new forum where the moderators give a damn about people stirring up trouble...no offense to anybody but, it's bullsh!t that your members should have to deal with this crap...I've had it!

posted by  Sick88Tbird

Is this some type of conspiracy to get me banned? I haven't PM'ed any of you people. If you haven't noticed, I haven't even posted in a long time. I've been trying to stay away from this forum to let the attention that I've brought fade away. I don't want anymore attention, and I wish that you all leave me alone and stop starting threads about me.

posted by  What

'What' is a lying worthless sh!tbag. He needs to be banned. It can be done easily. Petition to have him banned, and if he's not banned we leave. I'm sure Adam would rather have us than him. The thread I made about him was closed which quickly made me realize what is actually wrong with this place and what went wrong. The people with authority here do NOTHING to keep this place in order.

People with authority look here, you can either do something about this and situations like it, or close threads like this and let this place go down the crapper.

posted by  DodgeRida67

well, the disadvantage to all of us is that Adam is the ONLY one who can ban someone...us mods can't even put anyone on probation! i dont think its your place to blame the mods...we've been doing all we can to have Adam ban What, but Adam seems to be MIA or something. we would have risen to this shit much much earlier if we could! but we can't. its all dependent on Adam, and honestly, i'm also fed up with adam never being here. :cussing:

now i wont close this thread because some of you like to start flame wars. :banghead:

and What..just because you haven't been posting does not mean you havent beem around...i've seen you lurking around here a lot.

posted by  SuperJew

the asshole hit me again...he's sitting here playing mind games with everyone...I come on here to talk to people, help people out if I can, but this is just plain silly...

If any of you mod's have the abillity to go into my "INBOX" feel free to do so...there you will see the dates and times that "What" continues to PM me talkin sh!t.

posted by  Sick88Tbird

I cannot believe what is going on here. I'm being setup. I don't even post here that much anymore. You don't have to ban me....I'll leave.

Obviously, I'm being setup.

posted by  What

I'd love to wrap my hands around your throat and just squeeze the life out of your worthless lying ass. Yeah, that would be nice.

posted by  Sick88Tbird

My thoughts exactly. Well said.

Superjew, I wasnt blaming you or other MODs. I know it's up to Adam at the final end since he has total control of the place. However, just because it's up to him doesn't mean me and other members have to sit around and do nothing about whats happening.

Now check this out, you say you will leave mister "What" go ahead, leave. (ill bet anything the psycho won't even consider leaving, just another one of his lies.)

posted by  DodgeRida67

okay. leave. see if we give a flying f*ck.

posted by  SuperJew

Well, my NSX arrived at my house 10 minutes ago. I will NOT post here anymore. It's pointless to post in a place where people are trying to set you up and lie about you. Go ahead and believe those lying bitches.

I have an NSX now, I don't need yall...

posted by  What

Thats great news. About you leaving. To bad it's a lie the size of your fake NSX.

posted by  DodgeRida67

BTW, did your "NSX" happen to come in a small cardboard box wrapped in bubblewrap? :laughing: :orglaugh: :orglaugh: :laughing:

posted by  DodgeRida67

too bad NSXs are for wussies who cant deal with real high-end cars. V6...ha! i laugh in your face.

posted by  SuperJew

Yeah, sure, ok.....**** you

I'm going to go take a drive in my FREE NSX

It was nice meeting you all. I'll tell VWHOBO that nothing has changed....it still smells like bitches around here...

I'm gone.....

posted by  What

thank the lord! the f*ckers gone! :clap: :clap: :clap:

posted by  SuperJew

That would be nice, but he's not gone. Trust me. :ohcrap:

posted by  DodgeRida67

By the way, it's ridiculous, not rediculous....you know how VWHOBO is on perfection....

posted by  What

:doh: should have realised that

posted by  SuperJew

i bet hes gonna come back with another username....

anyhow, so far, this has been one most certainly interesting thread....

posted by  Inygknok

i think that if the current mods can't ban people like "What", then simply edit their entire posts, if it's bullshit that is. That would be a bigger kick in the ass than being banned...you can post your ass off but no one will ever see it...lol. What, will be back, he's too attention hungry...him and his matchbox NSX that mommy dropped off for him won't be gone for long. Anytime someone starts playing crazy ass headgames on a regular basis like "What", they should have their PM'ing abilites revoked and just edit all their posts.

posted by  Sick88Tbird

The more attention you give him the worse he will get.

Can we not buy into his idiotic ramblings and just ignore him? It takes two to argue. These are not direct threats on us, he doesn't even know us. They are just the words he uses to get some of us fired up. If fact, I have yet to hear him come up with anything clever that would amount to a slap.

How about this...... Here is my theory.

Poor whatever. He's only about 12 or 13 and his mommy beats him down. Maybe she even beats his daddy. Poor whatever can't do a thing about it so he lives out what he would like to do on this forum. He really wants to slap his momma but because she would put the hurts on him soooo bad, he "slaps" what he sees as the forum "bit***s". (the extension of his momma) Probably thinks that is what life is really like and that we would all cower at his feet because that is what he and his daddy does. :ticking:

SJ, you can do the honors if it's appropriate.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the poor sociopath.

posted by  theman352001

consider What http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s25/smilies-30945.png

posted by  SuperJew

Man, why is there always someone like this on any forum you join?

It's not a competition: people normally join a forum to meet like-minded people: not to compare the size of their penises.

I don't know (or care) if what has an NSX, although I do somehow doubt it (there are too many inconsistencies with the information given for it to ring true). But who lies about their cars?

My guess would be insecure, lonely children. And probably short, fat, or short and fat children at that.

I do wonder about What's mental health, though. He strikes me as somewhat disturbed.

posted by  heebee

"What's" signature at current:

:clap: :clap: Whoever did that, :thumbs: :clap:

posted by  DodgeRida67

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE OF THOSE PRIVATE MESSEGES FROM "WHAT" JUST TO LAUGH AT... :mrgreen:

posted by  Ki2AY

:cool2:

posted by  SuperJew

Maybe he doesnt get laid. i cant go a week without going crazy. Maybe hes ugly and depressed or sumthin. Maybe he doesnt have any friends. Might be a huge as* geek ur sumthin. Maybe he enjoys playing with peoples head because he did it to all of us. I'll give him credit for being much smarter than u people seem to think. But he could get on his bi*ch a*s knees and suck my Di*k. Cuz in real life "what" is nuthin but a pu*sy.

posted by  VMJYogi

what a character what was hey... now he got his so called NSX 10 mins before writing a post now if i had a car like that i wouldnt let it wait out there for 10 mins id be straight out on the road :hi: . pity it was a 1/10 scale model. is what banned and will he return :doh:

posted by  Lukaz

Your Message