anyone from New Jersey out there?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  anyone from New Jersey out there?

I live in the northern part of Jersey, and will be racing at English Town Raceway this coming summer...anyone ever race there?

posted by  JettaChiC20

no, will you be racing the jetta? vr6?

posted by  (o) (o)

Yes the Jetta, and I actually haven't this summer since I've been soo busy. It is not a VR6 it's a GLS which is 2.slow. This is why I put an intake, exhaust, a performance chip, and I am getting Brospeed headers, and some other performance mods. I've been gradually doing work to it, and its coming along nicely.

posted by  JettaChiC20

save your money, slap on a turbo :D

posted by  (o) (o)

that idea actually went through my head, but I dunno if I would do that or not.

posted by  JettaChiC20

i useto live in nj a town called willamstown souther nj about 30 mins from alantic city and around the cherry hill area but i moved to PA (westchester) about 9 months ago

posted by  caffeine junky02

I'm about 2 - 2 1/2 hours north from Atlantic City...do you miss jersey?

posted by  JettaChiC20

t51K turbo and run 20psi. See how many runs u get before she blows :)

posted by  57ock

i live in Westchester, NY. that's about 30 - 45 minutes from etown. i go there from time to time, but i'm at college @ SUNY New Paltz now, so i'll be going less.

posted by  drgnfyre

i do some what i miss my friends but they all have that 15 year old bullshit allways fighting allways ratin on ppl and im not in to all that so in a way yes i miss it but in a way no

posted by  caffeine junky02

oh here we go again :twisted:

posted by  JettaChiC20

I'm sorry, but what does the state of Jersey have to do with your 15 year old friends :?: :rolleyes:

posted by  JettaChiC20

He was answering your question, at least one of you was paying attention. :rolleyes:

posted by  vwhobo

fight...fight...fight! :D

posted by  SuperJew

Your Message