5 Days, 50g's... Alaskan Crab Fishing

Home  \  Off Topic  \  5 Days, 50g's... Alaskan Crab Fishing

This sounds like some easy bank huh. I was watching a special about it on TV, but a lot of people get hurt doing it. I think im gonna do it when I get older. That is more than my mom makes in a year.

posted by  Wonderbread7608

I thought about doing this as a profession too, but then I did a little research and found out taht there are ALOT of people that die doing it!!! That is why they make good money, because it is so dangerous, it is said to be one of the most dangerous jobs in the world!!! :2cents:

posted by  TigerLeigh

but for that much money, its well worth the risk. What fun is life if you dont take any big risks. "Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive".

I totally agree with the part about risks, and it is really good pay, but I was just sayin I wouldn't because MOST of the people that do this, also die doing it and I don't see the point of doing it just for the money, I have a family, "Money isn't everything, just alot"!!! :2cents:

posted by  TigerLeigh

i dont really have a family, just my mom, and we dont really get along. I would risk just about anything to make 50k. I guess... I dont have much to lose. I was looking on the internet, and they said most people dont make that much, closer to 25-30k, because they work off commission kinda.

and then theres the doctors and lawyers who dont really risk much yet make huge amounts of money - in upwards of 300K a year.

posted by  SuperJew

that go to expensive schools (that i cant afford) for years, then get lucky enough to get hired by someone that can pay them that much. Then put peoples lives on the line constantly. I couldn't live with myself if i killed someone, or sent an innocent man to prison for the rest of his life.

Your Message