Initial D

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Initial D

Initial d is mad, go the sprinter!

posted by  GreekWarrior

No Initial D is very stupid. The games unrealistic, and the arcade controls are like nothing of a real car. Many of people (possibly as stupid as you, since you think the game is so "mad" *whatever the hell that means*) have died due to stupidity and attempting to re-enact that game. Although I'm all for loud and obnoxious rooting of a nice Sprinter...

posted by  DSMer

I'm not talking about the game, i've never played it, i'm talking about the animated series. :screwy: :banghead: :screwy: :banghead: :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

i used to think initial d was kinda cool... then it got to popular and now the corolla is turning into a freakin civic IMO and it is pissing me off... i like it better before initial d came to america and everyone hated corollas... but i guess i cant have all the fun, and i should share with others, but sometimes people mess the fun up. and drifting is starting to get overrated too... still fun, but overated

posted by  mazda6man

oh, by the way... i still love the car, its just getting to popular and ive seen some rice ae86 corollas and it kinda been upsetting

posted by  mazda6man

Your Message