Sad

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Sad

This forum has hit tha floor =/ Im 20 now and i cant believe I've been here since i was 13, this was my favorite chill spot you know. Just got out of rehab after 3 months and now in sober living. Whats new with the members that are still here?

posted by  99integra

I hear ya teg. This is my first time stopping by in a while. I'm now an E-4 in the Air Guard, just got back from a 6 month tour in Afghanistan with the Army. Had a 2010 civic an 90 katana, and traded them for a 07 BMW 328i and 08 R6. An now spend my days in my garage with my 3 month old Siberian Husky, Jessi. Oh, and am only about 67 days from turning 21.....but I mean who's counting?

posted by  hhsrastler92

nice man im joining the army, i got asthma so i dont think i'll be able to do the marines right now. im moving to piqua, ohio in about a month not too far from columbus. thanks for going over for us man real talk. Im just waiting for my chance

posted by  99integra

Ya working with the Army an being Air Force was an experience to say the least, but we took things from them, an they took things from us. I'm ready to go back over as soon as I get the chance again, there's no better experience then working in the desert. As far as moving to Piqua, we'll have to chill when I'm in the state. The guard has me going to Michigan a lot the next few months

posted by  hhsrastler92

for real man thats whats up

posted by  99integra

Your Message