Sugestions on a future job.

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Sugestions on a future job.

Ok i need sugestions on jobs that pay well, i want a job that has something to do with cars. i was going to do a office like job but i thought i may as well do something i like.

posted by  chichi

Well, what the hell could you do?

posted by  DodgeRida67

That was a little negative dodgerida, for all we know the guy's very good with cars.

But if your not, I suggest going into a tech school for now, gain a general knowledge with cars and then figure out what you like doing most, paint and body, performance engines, collision repair. If you have a true passion for cars then go to wyotech or UTI or something like that and get yourself in the feild.

Good Luck! :thumbs:

posted by  Zalight

thanks
yeah im already doing tech classes but dont know which area i like. dont worry time will figure this out.(i hope)

posted by  chichi

I didn't mean it like what you thought I ment it as. I ment it as hey, what is he qualified for?

posted by  DodgeRida67

And you expect people to help you in your quest, but you don't provide them with any usable information. Define "pays well". Define "something to do with cars". Define "something i like". Perhaps your first step would be to pay attention in school and learn how to ask a proper question.

No it wazn't zippy. Poorly worded, yes. Lousy syntax, sure. At least he's trying to find out what the little wannabe can or wants to do. With a question like that the only way to find out is to drag it out of him.

As for you, Mister proud to be unemployed and based on your posts unemployable, how can you make any kind of suggestions without more personal information? He might be more interested in being a salesman or detail boy or a tow truck driver than working in automotive repair of the mechanical or collision variety.

Lastly, you need to put some effort into your answer, like maybe know something about the person you're speaking to. Do you really think the average person from Australia will be coming all the way to the US to attend UTI or WyoTech? I can tell you what it's costing for my son to attend WyoTech, and it ain't cheap. I bet it would be just a bit more cost prohibitive for someone down under. Once again about the only thing you got right was "good luck". :banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

Your son is attending Wyotech?!?! How's he like it? I want to go there for college so badly. I really need to get my shit together and ask about scholarships...

posted by  Satty101

Sorry Satty, poor wording on my part. He starts the begining of next year. What I can tell you is scholarships are hard to come by, grants a little easier. The financial advisers and counselers there are quite helpful. Depending on what primary course you take and which add-on courses expect it to cost you around $20-30k. We're looking at about $28k.

posted by  vwhobo

Sorry, didn't know he was from Down Under, I was just tryin to be positive.

posted by  Zalight

Your Message