Fucking A!!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Fucking A!!

so any of you guys know Triumph the dog??
here's a movie clip of Triumph the dog goes to a theatre to mock with the fans outside waiting for star wars 2. its the funniest shit i have EVER seen in my life...

http://www.space.hkr.se/~slaks/temp/triumph.wmv

posted by  Deepdish

yeh, i downloaded that... its hilarious

"which one of these buttons calls your parents to come pick you up"
"that was perfect, just a few things, you werent breathing hardly... just imagine yourself running 10 feet"
"thats adorible... for me to poop on"
"now theyre asking to be pooped on"

posted by  mazda6man

that was one of my favorites too. and there was,
"you are a huugge nerd!" :D

posted by  Loophole

Old but worth seeing again.

posted by  vwhobo

that was very funny :clap:

posted by  Car Guy

“Very exiting, this game is normally played indoors by twelve-year olds.”
“This is a nice break for you; you’re getting away from the drudgery of your
normal mundane life, spent playing Stratego at home.”
“You can choose from all kinds of guys who have no idea how to please you.”
“That’s the last time he’ll ever see female genitalia.”
“Burger King - where all Dragon Masters eat.”
“Have you ever talked to a woman without having to give your credit card number?”
“Here’s a spoiler – you will die alone.”
“The groom has kissed the bride, after years of practicing on his sister.”
“The correct answer is - who gives a ****?”

By the way, why are Deepdish and Loophole's screen names still yellow? I bet that goes for 57OCK as well.

posted by  snoopewite

If they ever show up again...I suppose their mod powers remain...

posted by  BavarianWheels

Ex-moderators who haven't had their powers revoked :ticking: That's shady.

posted by  snoopewite

Not anymore... :hi:

posted by  Unfedfat

:doh: :laughing: :laughing:

woo hoo! :thumbs:

:clap: Adam

posted by  SuperJew

Ya, That vid is great. However the ex-mod thing was...intrigueing (I know it's wrong but that's as close as I could get)

posted by  Satty101

Lol that movie was great. Made me laugh. snoopewite nice Jaguar XJ220

posted by  Car Guy

I like SJ's GTO more :thumbs:

posted by  Satty101

I could just say, "apples and oranges" but no, my XJ220's more expensive than SJ's GTO :badrazz: Seriously though, I'm thinking about getting a Jaguar for my next car and the XJ220 is from the days when the British badge was (correct me if I'm wrong) thoroughbred. Thanks for the compliment Car Guy.

posted by  snoopewite

HAHA I know what you mean. My grandpa has a 1979 I think it is Jaguar XJ6 that he is going to give me.........when he passes on.

posted by  Car Guy

i hope i get my grandfather's Porsche 928 when he passes on...its being abused with him. he never drives it and if he does he doesnt drive it fast at all. :banghead:

posted by  SuperJew

an XJ220? i can picture it now, to set the scene, snoop walks into a bank, walks casually up and pulls out a gun.. :guns: :lol: seriously though, which jag do you want snoop?

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Now you're sounding like some of my old friends. I've made a guess but where did that come from?

I want a 2.5 or 3.0 X-Type automatic. I can remember typing "X-Type" in my last post in this thread before I sent it :umh: By not doing that, I believe I gave Car Guy the impression that I share his opinion 100% on the current Jaguars.

I do understand you Car Guy and I know of lots of other people who think the same as you about modern Jaguars. The word "Jaguar" on the back of that XJ220 is meant to say, "snoopewite is car Enthusiast who's British". The base level X-type makes for a crap Jaguar though. To me and I bet you too, it's just like a wanabe.

posted by  snoopewite

It came from my head.. I just thought it to be a funny scenario.. Why, who do I remind you of? Or who has said that to you before? Hey, this time yesterday i was on 67 posts, so at this rate i'm gonna lose my newbieness tonight... :lol: :thumbs: :laughing: So so so close to being an elite member..lol.. :hi:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

We've recently change the "elite" status to change when you reach 500 posts...you better have a whole lot to say between now and midnight if you expect to reach it...

wait theres actually a post number to be elite? thats news..

posted by  SuperJew

**'twas a joke**

really, hmmmm.. wen i got a PM from snoop he was saying i only had to have 100.. but i think thats is his own personal one..(look in his signature).. get wot i'm saying now..? lol.. sorry for the confusion guys.. :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

i c... :laughing: just 1 more post.. :lol:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

One more...to 100...think of something quick!!! :laughing: :laughing:

there we go...congrats R32! :clap:

posted by  SuperJew

yay.. i'm cool... lol.. not. :lol: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

:clap: Congatulations! I remember when I lost my n00binity :mrgreen: You joined as a CF newbie but now you're a CF Enthusiast ay :hi:

I thought that you might have thought of that scenario because of my use of gun toting smilies and my menacing avatar.
I started to answer your question but I couldn't do it in a way that wouldn't make me look like a psycho :ticking:

posted by  snoopewite

Snoope, we already know you're a phsyco so does appearance really matter? :hi:

posted by  vwhobo

So whats the next number of posts i have to reach to become something else? 250? 400?

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

You'll see in due time. Just don't be a postwhore just to see the next title.

posted by  Satty101

Your Message