hey peeps

Home  \  Off Topic  \  hey peeps

sup ppl? my bad i havent been around, but my bro screwed up my HD on my pc n i havent had the money to fix it yet, but ill get on it soon. ill try bothering to stop looking at all the girls in college and go get myself an ID to use the PC's at the library...... someday......

anyhow, just to let yall know that, sorry, but im still alive :D

posted by  Inygknok

I havn't been here for a while either. Too much partying and school. :smoke: :laughing:

posted by  abless

¡Hola Amigo! Welcome back to the carforumists :smoke:

posted by  lutz

Well, in a couple days I'll be less and less in here aswell. I have school, HW, work, and somehow gott figure out a day were my friends and I can hang out. :banghead:

posted by  Satty101

Stop acting like it's a pain in the ass. You know you like it. :hi:

posted by  DodgeRida67

ditto. school starts the 8th and im doing a lot of after-school extracurriculars this year.

posted by  SuperJew

hehe, well time really aint much of a problem for me. i got myself a team of ppl to help out do alot of work for me, so i can relax. its just that damn, i cant stop hanging out with ppl from college (yea, im one of those that pretty much goes up to ppl n asks their names and hangs out with them from minute 1). im currently dealin with my pc situation and my car. i finally got it running but im having some issues with the I/C. ill be taking care of it on wednesday.

posted by  Inygknok

I ws wonderin where you went. Welcome Back!

posted by  Zalight

What's wrong with the Supra?

posted by  abless

Your Message