members only sucka!

posted by  mazda6man

WOW!!! A jacket. Imagine that. :clap:

posted by  theman352001

Damn man get a tan.

posted by  DodgeRida67

this is a joke right?

posted by  Ki2AY

Beats me. Perhaps he thought he was in jacket-forum.com .

posted by  theman352001

Ohh... Members only right? My Grandpa had that exact same jacket.

posted by  Wankin

Did you sign up just to say that? lol. :laughing:

Hey mazdaman, his GRANDPA had that jacket. Dude, feelin' old or what? :laughing: :hi:

posted by  DodgeRida67

members only jacket was a darn popular jacket back in the 80s... i figured more people here would know what a mambers only jacket is...

posted by  mazda6man

Dude, as soon as I saw that picture you went up 20 cool points in my book!! :clap:

Anyone with enough balls to walk the street in a Members Only jacket, is instantly a badass!

Congrats on the acquistition my friend!

posted by  Zalight

thank you sir, im happy some people appriciate the jacket

posted by  mazda6man

or atleast one person

posted by  mazda6man

do you mind explaining just what exsactly a members jacket is? i just recently turned 20 and i never heard of it :mrgreen:

~btw u never told us how much u got it for?

posted by  Ki2AY

Cool...

how much one of them set you back mazdaman ?
ive never heard of them..either

posted by  Lukaz

What, are you the ONLY member? :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  DSMer

the jacket set me back 50 bucks... thats just cuz it was in perfect condition black leather... and what makes the jacket so cool was the fact that it was a quick dying 80s fad

posted by  mazda6man

u still havnt explained the "members only" thing except that it was only a 80's fad.... are you going to wear it? or display it? lol i remember wearing a jacket just like that when i was 6, except it was brown haha... (not to be disrespectfull)

posted by  Ki2AY

oh, members only is the brand of the jacket...

posted by  mazda6man

oOOoO!!!!! ok... i thought it was something more to that lol... so its basicly a 80's fad rite? you know what i want to get.. a MINT condition, LA gear shoes! lol i miss those...

posted by  Ki2AY

Hell yeah that's a sweet buy!! I stumbled across this message board because I google'd "members only" looking to find a merchant where I could pick one up.

My buddies and I have this challenge going on this weekend where the winners buy Members Only jackets. We have a blog going that tells all about it. http://pokerchallenge.blogspot.com/

-game rec game

posted by  dcodez

Your Message