Finally got the web site up!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Finally got the web site up!

After lots of pleading with the boss I finally got them to get on line!

Not finished by a long shot yet! but getting there! for now I just got a stock list up, the graphics will be getting done next week (once we come up with ideas).

cheak out the stock (about half the stock uploaded). all prices are before the $2000 min trade in!

Btw, not advertising BAV! just showing my work in progress! dont think we got any other new zealanders on the boards to advertise to anyway.

http://fastfours.goauto.net.nz/

posted by  Unlicensed

ehhhhhhh, IDK...I'll leave it. SJ, Bav?

Also " $28,995.00
1999 Subaru
WRX STI "

I could buy a Brand new Quad, HD Tranny, Turbo Manifold and all the turbo hookups I'd need for my GTZ as well as a new HD clutch for that and have around 6-7 grand left for a winter car in good condition.... :screwy:

posted by  Satty101

you do realise they aren't american dollors dont you?

plus take a look at the second picture to see why it's a few grand more than normal :drool: what you cant see is the new crank, forged rods, and the rest of the $15000 spent! I'll try and find the papers for the work done tomorrow!

btw, it sold 2 hours ago to another rich asian!

posted by  Unlicensed

hehe there are more than american dollars

posted by  mazda6man

If one mod left it...I'll leave it...---this time. :wink2:

posted by  BavarianWheels

ditto to what bav said...

posted by  SuperJew

Just thought it was funny you said it's not advertising and aimed that at Bav. It's like he's the anti-advertiser around here and everyone knows it. :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Thank you to ALL the mods for not pulling the link :thumbs:

I need to come up with ideas before next week for how the finished theme should look :doh: I obviously dont wanna take up to much bandwidth cos most people here are on dail-up. but I wanna make it look good :banghead:

All I got so far is, "our colours are red/yellow/black" (from the bosses! HELP!

posted by  Unlicensed

Your Message