Why is every one downing on newbies??

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Why is every one downing on newbies??

some people on this site are full of shit i ask for peoples opinion for a phat car and all i get is bull shit about how to explain tricked out..i dont know where everyone else is coming from but i may be white trash but i aint poor i got cash and i know about cars than people think...unlike some people on this sit i dont think one car is the best and i never will..so if any body has any shit to say about my post then they can fuck off. speed doesnt matter to me i just got a 97 talon esi and i just tried to find what people think is a phat car .. shit i wouldnt have the money to buy any nice car unless i win the lottery and i dont realy care. so any body who is just trying to talk down on newbies because you know more than us.. keep it too yourself no one cares about your egos!!!

and who would want a vw??? (i mean this is my opinion) but they suck

posted by  Vicious

I dont understand how you can post bullshit about people giving you bullshit and not realize that your making yourself look like a cocksucker.

and who would want a eagle talon??? (i mean this is my opinion) but they suck

fucker

posted by  84_Jetta_GLi

buy a 1988 Hyundai Excel. One of Hyundai's best years....i drive one myself. An inline 4, 1.5 litre producing 70 horsepower. Blows any Toyota Tercel outa the water!

posted by  hitmanx

And some people are just not smart enough to ask an intelligent question or describe what they mean. I haven't seen anybody put down your car until you put down someone else's.

Nobody here is talking down to newbies..... until they say something stupid then they get treated just like anybody else who says something stupid. So, stop crying and act like a big boy. If you want to have meaningful dialog say something meaningful.

posted by  vwhobo

I've noticed that question "i just tried to find what people think is a phat car" come up so many bloody times.

As for egos.
"and who would want a vw??? (i mean this is my opinion) but they suck"
Thats your ego saying your car is better. :)

Anyway we all have egos and we all have dislikes.

posted by  57ock

Thats nasty :)

posted by  57ock

I have a sweet ride, and its a VW Jetta, and I like it. I am not going to say anything against your comment about "who would want a vw" since it is your opinion, and I respect that. But I obviously wanted one :)

posted by  JettaChiC20

Errrrr whats a Volkswagen Jetta GLS :)

posted by  57ock

I hope I just posted a pic for you. Not the best but you'll get the idea. Wish me luck.

posted by  vwhobo

Hey thanks vwhobo for posting picture ;)

posted by  JettaChiC20

You're more than welcome. See I really am a nice guy. 8)

posted by  vwhobo

Now that I’ve seen a picture of the latest Jetta, it’s hit me that in England we’ve been changing the name of the Jetta whereas in America the name has remained the same. The Jetta changed to the Vento in 92 (like the saloon version of the MK3 Golf, just like the one Jesse drives in “The Fast And The Furious”) and now the latest Jetta is called the Bora. BoraChiC20 P does the GLS have the 2.3 V5 engine and was the Mustang that you used to own a 5.0 V8?

posted by  snoopewite

Yeah the Jetta is also known as the Bora...mine is a 2.slow, but that is why I am adding performance to it. The Mustang I had was the 35th anniversary (1999) edition GT, which is the 5.0 V8.

posted by  JettaChiC20

Well you shoulda hung on to that. In '99 Ford put 3.8's in the base Mustang, 4.6 SOHC in GT's, and 4.6 DOHC's in Cobra's. Since the last year a Mustang came with a 5.0 was 95, if you had a '99 GT with a 5.0 you had a rare one indeed.

posted by  vwhobo

well I would have hung onto that, but I was in a hit an run accident where some di*k hit me and left the scene. Left me and my boyfriend hitting a telephone pole, than a speed limit sign, and some other sign doing complete 360's. It was crazy, if we had hit on a different angle I probably wouldn't be typing this as we speak.

posted by  JettaChiC20

Unfortunately you missed the point of my post. That's why I can't correct you nicely like you asked.

posted by  vwhobo

wow you just don't give up...I read the point of your post unfortunately, but why should I tell you that you are right, when I did that on purpose to see if you would correct me. Geez, not that you know me or anything, but wouldn't a normal human being say "glad to see you're alright?" Not you, you then again have to make sure you're right.
Anyways I'm done trying to be nice to you. I will just ignore you :!:

posted by  JettaChiC20

No you didn't, you were just running off at the mouth again and got busted. If that was your point you would have said so in your previous post. And I did correct you in a nice way like you've asked me to before, remember?

Well I'm not Einstein but you're obviously alright. Your fingers work well and this has never been an issue before. On the other hand mild brain damage may explain some of your posts. Time for a question. Wouldn't a normal human being think before hitting submit, espesially when she's been caught so many times spewing misinformation?

You couldn't ignore me if you tried. You're way to caught up in being the center of attention and when somebody like me takes a little bit of that away it rocks your world. Have a wonderful day.

posted by  vwhobo

vwhobo. Thanks for the picture. Never seen one of those cars before.
Tho, I seldom ever see a VW here.

posted by  57ock

Really, I thought VW did major exports to Australia. Guess I learned something new for today. I do know there's a big air-cooled VW scene over there.

posted by  vwhobo

JettaChiC20 wrote -
"Yeah the Jetta is also known as the Bora...mine is a 2.slow, but that is why I am adding performance to it. The Mustang I had was the 35th anniversary (1999) edition GT, which is the 5.0 V8."

Since the above post, it's all become clear as I've learnt alot about you JettaChiC20. You did have a 'big' V8 but like I suspected, you had to switch to a lower calibre car because of higher insurance due to the loss of your no claims bonus. Now you have a "Jetta" with the second best engine in the range and you're modifying the engine slightly because you have an insurance allowance somewhere inbetween the big gap between the 2.0 (IG 8 in England) and the 2.3 V5 (IG 15 in England).
I'm sorry to hear about the hit and run. Like they say, at least you can replace a car. Can I ask how that prick caused your Mustang to spin and crash?

posted by  snoopewite

we were on a three lane route and it was like 2AM. There was quite a few cars on this highway, and one of them happened to be me and another was some person in a white car next to me on the left (it was foggy and rainy)...well this person didn't see me and decided to switch lanes, and hit me on the back left panel on the side which directed my car facing a telephone pole, and the a**hole just kept going. Since we were going about 45 mph (because of the road being wet on a highway) as we hit the pole we spun and hit the other poles. It was a NIGHTMARE! Thanks for your concerns snoopewite ;)

posted by  JettaChiC20

One time when I was driving along a 'dual carriage way', someone started to move into the lane that I was in when he was right next to me, so I swerved over into a turning lane and put my foot on the gas to get away from the wanker but he decided that it would be a good idea to chase after me x
Another time, my Dad was overtaking a car and a lorry up a hill that had split into two lanes. The car behind the lorry started to move out to overtake as my Dad was at the side of him. My Dad sounded his horn to warn the tosser so he pulled out behind us, sounded his horn to retaliate, flashed his lights and made the usual gestures as we left him in the dust.
On one of those programmes with clips of bad drivers etc, I saw a Supra get crushed up against the side of a barrier by the trailer of lorry on a 'dual carriage way', so the lorry pulled back in and the Supra driver put his foot down to get past. I imagine that was before they both pulled up a bit further on, or before the Supra driver wrote down the lorry’s number plate.
Shit happens.

posted by  snoopewite

all wheel drive, Turbo ??? suck??? maybe you should think before you post they are good cars

posted by  Arthur

Hey Artie, maybe you should try reading the post he's responding to. Then read his post in context. And why do attack him but not Vicious? If I haven't told you this before I should have, get your facts straight before you spew. Maybe you're the one who should think before you post.

posted by  vwhobo

Exactly what vwhobo said. I wont even bother to explain, just read both posts and think super hard.

posted by  84_Jetta_GLi

Your Message