Why the hell do I do immature things..

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Why the hell do I do immature things..

Perhaps it's because I'm immature? Perhaps...

So here's the story.
I go to my friends house to show him around the DMV and where you have to drive and etc. on your driver's test. We start on the way back and stop at mcdonalds. I have the idea (after we already have our food and are on our way away from the McDonalds on our way home) that it would've been funny to go through it backwards. Well, there was another one on the way home, so we stop, order a water, and a small fry. Backwards in the drivethru. So we think this is funny as hell, and go to Taco Bell and do the same thing there. Then we go back, because we liked the response we got from them the first time. The response is less than the first time but still funny. So we drive around some more, then we go to do it again. Except the third time, I guess they lost their sense of humor and called the cops on us (even though we didn't know this) so we're driving past as a cop pulls out of McDonalds and turns around and goes back in and starts talking to another cop in the parking lot. The next time I look back, they're roaring out of the parking lot and coming after us. Since I didn't want to get any tickets or anything, I slammed on the gas and tried to ivade (sp?) them. Well, 2 vans just had to block my damn path at the time so I was screwed. Where I was going to turn right, I couldn't so I ended up getting pulled over. At first, I tried to play dumb. But then I realized I was lying straight to a cops face. I ended up being completely honest and being suprized at my immaturity, ended up thinking how ****ing stupid I was for even thinking about doing it in the first place. Eventually he came back to my car and told me that since it was on private property, he couldn't give me a ticket but he warned me and my friend that the fun was over and told us to leave and go home. We obeyed. That was about 2 hours ago and my heart is still pounding unbelievably fast because I thought I was in some HUGE trouble. I will never do that again, and urge all of you guys to not be immature at anytime when it comes to cars doing anything in them, around them, or with them. It could've been worse...

posted by  Satty101

Cool! I'm gonna do that tomorrow at lunch time. :thumbs:

posted by  vwhobo

e-sarcasm Owns joo bishes!!!!!1111oneoneone

posted by  Satty101

what ever your talking about i dont know. cant be bothered reading the post twice. to answer the immature question, everyone does stupid things.
cheers

posted by  chichi

"what ever your talking about i dont know. cant be bothered reading the post twice." What's the matter, not smart enough to comprehend it the first time? Sorry for wasting your precious time there Twinkie. Now please stop wasting ours with your pointless phsyco babble postwhoring bullshit.

posted by  vwhobo

Interesting... Reversing up to a drive in window. You're a genious Satty. Maybe next time you should pay for the food then drive off, that'll give you a good laugh.

posted by  DSMer

that was just priceless!! immature yes! but still priceless! you gotta admit.. it was funy going through the fastfood drive backwards (what happens if you went in backwards and a car was pulling in?) but when u got pulled over and got away wid it, and to talk about it wid ur friends.. thats priceless! being scared is fun...

anyways.. heres something stupid i did 2 months ago...

i was driving on a highway right where the oakland raiders and the oakland A's play around 9pm.. i just got my rear windows tinted to 5% and i was on the fast lane, there was a mustang tailgating me while i was doing 85.. now i have 2002 lancer es (yes slow) and i decided to try and burn him.. dont ask why. so i speed up to 95 and next thing u know he was still right behind me.. so i tried speeding up to 105 for awhile, so i checked my rear view mirror and he wasnt there anymore.. so i was like, "hah i burned the sucker" a couple seconds later, i saw the car behind me again tail gating me, so i did the same thing, speed up to 100+ again.. next thing u know, i saw the car behind me flashing his blue and red lights at me lol.. i was like "oh ****, its a cop!" so i pulled over and saw the mustang past me sticking the finger at me LOL. the cop was very kind, i told him the truth. and he said, your lucky im only giving u a warning.. i ended up going to court tho, payed the 10 dollars because i didnt havem y proof of insurance in my car. all he told me to do was just go to court and show ur insurance. :doh:

posted by  Ki2AY

Those are great stories! I never thought about going backwards through a drive-through!

posted by  StiMan

No, no, no, you are misunderstanding. As I understand it to be, he backed through the drive-thru in reverse.

That's funny sh*t though that you did that. It was all good up until the part where you said you saw the police and hit the gas. I've been in a car with someone that did that once, luckily we got away. It was my mother. :hi: :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  DodgeRida67

either way, going in reverse or entering backwards.. what will happen? i guess your either going to be trapped or your going to hit the car entering... that would just suck ballz.

posted by  Ki2AY

He went through the drive-thru as normal. The only difference was his car was turned around backwards, he he is backing up in reverse instead of pointing the oppisite direction and going in drive. Get it? He was going with the flow of traffic through the drive-thru, only he was in reverse and BACKING through.

posted by  DodgeRida67

oOOO!!!!!!!! HAHAHA! OK .. my bad.. :doh: :banghead:

posted by  Ki2AY

My opinion: Satty101 trying to evade a cop? What an idiot!

Trying to be funny when you're really being stupid? What an idiot!

A long opinion short: Not just immature, but idiotic.

If I was the cop, I would've scared you into calling your parents and have them come and pick you up on the spot!!

Kids!! Sheesh!

posted by  BavarianWheels

This is the response I was expecting from you...I already know I was an idiot for it.

posted by  Satty101

"boys will be boys"..

posted by  Ki2AY

Funny as shi!. I can still remember what it was like to be young and stupid. Now I'm just old and stupid. :ohcrap:

posted by  lectroid

Idiot, don't you know that you're "wanted"?

posted by  What

Are you still here Twat? Don't you have a few questions to answer?

posted by  Satty101

lol i kinda like him.. he is funny...

posted by  Ki2AY

Your Message