Newbie Here... What car should i get?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Newbie Here... What car should i get?

Don't know much about cars ...and was wondering what's the best car to get. My price range is anything less then $15k :?

Thx

posted by  devil_on_leash

It seems as if I've typed this a million times. The best car for what? Only you know your needs and wants for a car but you didn't share any of those with us. Try again with more information.

posted by  vwhobo

alrite...

basically i need a car just to drive around, not used for races...
a nice looking car, not some dump. i want a car with speed, can hold more then 2 passengers, a car that i can buy a body kit for to look nicer.
was thinking about a honda accord exr (1992-95) ..not sure.

posted by  devil_on_leash

so are you looking for a used car, or new? That kinda affects the whole shopping area. You need to know if u want sporty, P.O.S. get me around car, rice rocket, Manual vs. Auto?

posted by  KnightoftheSage

1974 Chevy Vega. Hands down, the best car ever.

http://stillruns.com/land-barge/cars/1974chevroletvega1.jpg

posted by  Widowmaker2k

mmm second hand dual cab navara ute. Very nice to handle!

posted by  stringer001

you could try for a Chevy Cavalier. better than Honda accords hands down. widowmaker, what are the odds of him finding a 74 Chevy Vega? in GOOD shape? you can get a new Cavalier for around 15K and a good condition used one for the area of 3K-10k. ofcourse, I'd say go Saturn. good, reliable cars, great fuel economy, great foir insurence, I haven't look at many performance mods but I'm sure there are some at the SPS web page. obviously, Saturn probably didn't come into your mind and you probably think it'd be better to stay away from Satty. but lets go way back to when Saturn first came out...the first 300,000 cars they built, had anti-freeze mixed in with the engine oil so they recalled everyone of those saturns, had them crushed, and gave the owners brand new Saturns with all the goodies for free, all because they want to have a good record. none of the other car companies would do that. they don't give a damn. the atmosphere around Saturns is really cool. every time i'm doing something under the hood of my Saturn, if someone else drives by in a Saturn, they wave. that's really cool.

posted by  Satty101

Neon Sport Sedan all the way....cheap on basically everything.

posted by  SuperJew

Subaru Impreza Turbo is another option out of many.

posted by  snoopewite

don't you mean the WRX?

posted by  SuperJew

Lol, I was just kidding because I have one in my backyard...

posted by  Widowmaker2k

hmmm....carry 3+ people...

ever think about having a taurus SHO or if everything gets worse...a hyundai? :oops:

posted by  stueck420

SuperJew wrote -
"don't you mean the WRX?"

The WRX is a version of the Subaru Impreza Turbo. All the names of the Japanese specifications start with “WRX” so seeing as the Impreza Turbos in America are imported, it will be a WRX to you. In the UK we have the Prodrive P1 coupe, Impreza 22B Type UK and a series of Turbo 2000s as well as the WRXs that are imported from Japan.

posted by  snoopewite

ohh, lol. my bad.

posted by  Satty101

pay 2K for a kingswood spend the rest doing it up they can look really good done up, they are the easiest car to fix and they go well i must admit there old but i love em

posted by  stringer001

Well, what kind of cars are you interested in?

Muscle cars, such as; a 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback?

Import cars, such as; 2004 Mazda RX-8?

posted by  Suyeda

Your Message