well, its about time...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  well, its about time...

ive only been here long enough, and this is now my 1000th post...

thought id share

posted by  mazda6man

Good job m6m. :thumbs:

posted by  vwhobo

Well aren't you special? :hi:

posted by  DodgeRida67

congrats. feeling any different? :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

Congrats Mazda! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

i found some hairs growing where there hasnt been hair before... haha

posted by  mazda6man

What d'ya want? a medal? lol, well done 6man!

posted by  Cliffy

I find it nearly ironic that evryone who replied to this thread (with the exception of stiman) all have over 1000 posts themselves. congrats m6m...and you could've gotten there faster if you would've WHORED SOME!!!!! :ticking: j/p with ya man.

posted by  Satty101

congratz mazda. i always looked at you as one of the "better" people in here.

posted by  Ki2AY

Hey Ki2ay did also... but after you replied... maybe if I stilled whored as much I would have 1k.... but I really dont care as much anymore...

posted by  StiMan

i think its funny how ive been here since devember of 02, and just got to 1000, and some of youguys havent been around for more than half of the time that i have (i may be exagerating (sp?)), and are well over 2000

posted by  mazda6man

Im sorry did i do something wrong? if it was, im sure it wasnt intentionally...

anyways, 1 more comment for m6m. if there was a "best CF member" award you would win it no problem.

posted by  Ki2AY

No, I'd win it. :hi: Hey listen... that sounds like a good plan actually. Why don't we have something like that? Someone should get that started... It would be intresting.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Yeh thats where i got the idea from.. i use to run a forum for "starcraft" players for about 5 months. we would had stuff like that every month. it keeps members in and respectfull + helpfull.

posted by  Ki2AY

I dont think we did anything wrong... just making a point about post counts...

I would love to work on the member of the month thing! I could make sigs on Photoshop after I get it for Christmas! We could start every month from January 2005 on and have a selected group of members make a round table and choose someone every month... (the member must not be in the round table) I would like to head up the group if we decide to do it! Thanks!

posted by  StiMan

Go for it. :thumbs:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Your Message