My New car-TATA INDICA

Home  \  Off Topic  \  My New car-TATA INDICA

Hello people. I am a newbie here. Just wanted to show u my car!

This is a TATA INDICA V2
It has a 1.4litre, 4 Cyl Inline engine that produces 62 bhp and 10.3 kgm of torque. I bought this on my birthday! These 3 pics are from the showroom!
Do reply on u r views. The car is a hatchback!

posted by  HenryFord

I'd rather have a Toyota Yaris. I can't be bothered to explain why but can anyone give a good reason why not to buy a Yaris over over a Tata Indica V2?

posted by  snoopewite

Hey newbie...I'm sorry, but I have never even heard of that car. If it doesn't have speed I don't like it! Sorry :(

posted by  JettaChiC20

I`m afraid that it looks like a little Europien car come over to America buddy and we`ll show ya some awesome cars :D

posted by  carlover

eeek someone blow that car up right now.

posted by  SuperJew

Not nice seriously thats what they have in Europe dont make fun of him i find it charming i would day that car in a day if i lvied in Europe i like it its very small lol and nice its a car you dont need to show off in front of these guys lol

posted by  carlover

That car is actually an Indian make, which is soon to form the base of Rover's new city car called the 'CityRover' which will replace what used to be the 'Rover 100' or 'Metro'. No, not the fastest car in the world and by no means my cup of tea, but hey, dont knock it till you've tried it!

posted by  Cliffy

i never knew that, that is very intresting, wow ya learn somthing new each day

posted by  carlover

I also don't understand,why are you people making fun of it because of it's size?It may look small but I heard that inside they are actually quite big.So I agree with CLIFFY,don't jeer on something if you haven't even tried it.

posted by  vwmaniac

Thats the spirit! Very economical too. And carlover, certainly do learn something new every day!

posted by  Cliffy

but all the emails i get bombarded with all day say that size does matter.

posted by  buddycraigg

Congratulations!!With that POINTLESS statement of yours.

posted by  vwmaniac

As pointless as many of yours. At least his was funny, and I think that WAS the point.

posted by  vwhobo

now now...we dont call these "pointless" posts....we call them

http://www.duke.edu/~bis/img/spam.gif :D :D

posted by  SuperJew

oddly enough reminds me of a Geo Metro....Those are quite quick for a little 1.3L 3 cylinder motor they had. well, to get back on topic...welcome HenryFord.

posted by  Satty101

Uh, HenryFord left about four months ago. Nice thought anyway.

posted by  vwhobo

I see.....I was spacing out every time I looked at this topic and always thought i had put in my 2 cents. then I realized I hadn't. so I did.

posted by  Satty101

You've posted it twice now so that would be, um... four cents. 8)

posted by  vwhobo

i see....ah hell, lets make it 6

posted by  Satty101

Your Message